• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 2 truly unbeatable profiles of this wiki decide to demostrate which of them is the superior one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodri_"Dante"

Hablo español.
Joke Battles
Administrator
Warning

I do not make myself responsible for what this this thread unleashes. Don't say I didn't warn you.

NOW.

ARE YOU READY.

FOOOOOOORRRRR...

Composite Tree vs The Game!!!

Speed equalized and both bloodlusted.

CP: 6

TG: 0

Tie: 0

Composite Tree can eventually outlive all sentient life via clonal colony though.

Yes, CT literally waits the Game to death.

This thread is proof that CT is above all of us puny mortals. Even the thing that we could never possibly conquer is easily slain by it.

Wonder if we could add this to CT's victories. I mean, The Game is kind of a joke profile.

Yellowpig10 said:
yeah i guess we could since this is an actual thread, besides you're an admin you can do whatever you want just add it if you want
And that's why you aren't an admin.

Now we need to make The Game win a lot of matches so se can wank Composite Tree even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back