• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Alien that hasn't got his time powers yet vs The Time Maid

Anikitos (Pre-Rewind) VS Sakuya Izayoi

Anikitos Base.

Sakuya

Round one

Anikitos does not know where Sakuya is neither she knows where Anikitos is, they are at a casual forest but the only thing they know about each other is their specifications on their physical appearance and that they need to K.O or kill each other.

Anikitos has only his Laser gun this round

He does not know how Sakuya's ability work

They start 900m apart and need to find each other and win via K.O or Death

Round two

They are in the same forest, and they already know each other, they know how the enviroment of the forest is. Win by Death or K.O

They start 900m apart.

Anikitos knows somewhat about Sakuya ability.

Sakuya knows Anikitos has insane physical characteristics, so she wont try to get that close to him

Anikitos has his Laser gun and 6 Grenades

Round Three

Now, Anikitos and Sakuya are 2km apart, they are in a casual central park without people in.

Sakuya already knows how Anikitos weapons and abilities work.

Anikitos has vast information of Sakuya's time manip

Anikitos has all of his equipment, 15 grenades.

5 minute prep for both and after that they are released 2km apart in that park.

Win via K.O or Death.

Anikitos:

Sakuya:

Inconclusive:

R.1 - Sakuya rains knives on top of Anikitos and impales him several times. Due to him not knowing anything about Sakuya, this is basically her playground and basically grants her every advantage.

R.2 - 60/40 for Sakuya. I'm sure Anikitos isn't dumb enough to go hunting for Sakuya and vice versa. Therefore it'd basically be a game of "Who hits first", and Sakuya's abilities would give her a healthy advantage. Although if Anikitos plays his cards correctly, Sakuya could go kaboomy before she could do anything.

R.3 - Sakuya still. Anikitos might resist her most potent hax (Time Hax), but she still has the capacity to instantly hit Anikitos without allowing him to fight back at all. With knowledge on how Anikitos works, it'd actually give her a higher chance to just spam blades at Anikitos' neck in an attempt to decapitate him.

Sakuya: 2

Anikitos: 0

(if possible, try to reason by yourselves and not just because of reasons above unless its too obvious)

after rechecking their profiles side by side better on my computer now,i still side Sakuya,she has much more abilities to work with that Anikitos has nothing to deal against by much,plus i still agree with the explanation given by @Akreious,most of the time i trust the reasons given by others in these matches as rarely i had a different opinion on a winner given from others

You know what, i dont really think Anikitos is going to win, so ill go and vote for Sakuya because all reasons stated above, ill make a more fair match up next time.

Back