• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Auditor vs Adam (Madness Combat vs Hazbin Hotel) STATS EQUALIZED

Dark Angel, The Auditor vs Dickmast- ...The First Man

• Battle takes place in Madness Combat's Hell
  • Combatants are 15 meters apart
  • The Auditor does not have The Halo
  • AP and Durability are equalized.
  • Both have knowledge on who each other are, but nothing else
"YOUR INTEREST WILL BE TERMINATED, ANGEL."
Votes: 0
"HELL IS FOREVER WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, FIREPLACE!"
Votes: 0
B7D31A801422555945835636A561B11167B167B5
FlUq4HkaAAER-W2

I assume there is a skill gap here. Adam will definitely start with H2H and Axe but if he gets hurt or annoyed he will start spamming "HIS HOLY LIGHT *******"

I assume there is a skill gap here.
It's madness combat, is it truly a MC VSMatch without one?
Adam will definitely start with H2H and Axe but if he gets hurt or annoyed he will start spamming "HIS HOLY LIGHT *******"
The Auditor would likely go for H2H if Adam goes for it. he'll probably mess with Adam with his selective intangibility like he did with Jesus at the start.

The Auditor would likely go for H2H if Adam goes for it. he'll probably mess with Adam with his selective intangibility like he did with Jesus at the start.
Ooh intresting! I really doubt Adam will pull a "I CAN DO THAT TOO ASSHOLE" so he will start using energy blasts I assume, where does the fight take place in? Heaven?

Ooh intresting! I really doubt Adam will pull a "I CAN DO THAT TOO ASSHOLE" so he will start using energy blasts I assume, where does the fight take place in? Heaven?
takes place within Madness Combat's own hell, so neither are really in any territory they're comfortable in.

energy blasts could become a problem. The Auditor hasn't fought someone with energy blasts big as Adam can pull off, however, he has seen characters like Gestalt utilize energy blasts like Adam's.

Would the holy blasts be useful? Or does Auditor say "no" and self intagible
Depends how much faster they are than The Auditor. he has shown to struggle to turn on his intangibility in time to dodge certain attacks like when he fought MAG Hank.

Isn't MC hell a bad spot for both auditor and adam. You know with its special properties?
Most of it's special properties aren't really a problem for anyone within the realm. Grunts and agents are fully able to walk around within Hell just fine.

The fight would have to go on for literal days to weeks before Hell did anything worthwhile to either.

Most of it's special properties aren't really a problem for anyone within the realm. Grunts and agents are fully able to walk around within Hell just fine.

The fight would have to go on for literal days to weeks before Hell did anything worthwhile to either.
Well for the AAHW its been explained that their a S-3LFLESS clone (dont know where but I remember smth about that) which means they interact with the enviroment differently.

Deimos was fine for a bit before that started happening to him.

I mean it is the source of psychologal derangement and insanity. And where dissonance stems from.

Well for the AAHW its been explained that their a S-3LFLESS clone (dont know where but I remember smth about that) which means they interact with the enviroment differently.
S-3LFless nevadeans, as far as i remember, don't exist.

clones still have S-3LFs.
Deimos was fine for a bit before that started happening to him.
Deimos was in purgatory, not hell. big difference.
I mean it is the source of psychologal derangement and insanity. And where dissonance stems from.
and dissonance is also shown to not just be sitting in the air.

Pretty sure that is stated several times that the AAHW doesn't have self and that they got a "special way" to move there but I need to search the scan

Back