• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Suishou hugs the stranger tightly while looking at Jason praying for her mind to her cute robot girls to defeat him.

Jason on the other hand, he used his machete and slashes them with the speed of a peak human.

Jason tried to stab the stranger on the stomach while he grabbed him.

But the Stranger bite his arm instead.

Suishou tries to charge his energy blast to blast Jason.

And.

a bunch of the robot girls have been dissapeared.

Jason got shotted 200 times and was on the ground. after 10 seconds, he just got up like it was nothing.

The Stranger used his RPG to fire 10 rockets at Jason, he somehow dodged 10 of them and we don't even know why

They stared and getting closed to each other. But The Stranger punched Jason's face 10 times by uppercutting him. Jason just stands there.

Stranger was getting a bit cold, as Suishou was then being hacked into. She was then given a mission. She slowly walked to Stranger, ready to hush him at any moment he went berserk.

Jason got irritated and grabs two chainsaw instead,

The stranger cut the one chainsaw that Jason grabbed on his right hand.

Jason and the stranger battle it out..... The Stranger chainsaw his left hand and got cutted. He then throws his chainsaw on the ground and headbutts him. With the strength of the headbutt on the power about 9000 Joules. Jason got smashed on the wall. Wiht that, Accelerator got woke up.

Accelerator ; Hmmmmm... Where's the sound came from?

Accelerator stared at Jason, Jason prepared for his machete. But Jason didn't face the extinction of what Accelerator has been through after all this years.

Accelerator : What? You're just gonna used that trashed machete you level 0 bastard? *evil laugh as accelerator always does on his series* I'm gonna show what justice and power taste like you litte s**t!

Accelerator dashes through Jason using his vectors and grabbed Jason's head. He banged Jason's head on the wall and slam his head violently about many times.

Accelerator : Mann.. You're boring, yet you can't even defeat a marvelous villain like me. HAHAHAHAH!!!

Accelerator used his Bioelectricity to shock Jason and reversed his blood vibes. It only took 10 minutes to decapitate Jason with it.

Orror( Decides to puppet Accelerator)

Acellerator: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! (Becomes a puppet)

Orror: Thank you.

Negative Orror: T H I S P L A C E I S B E A U T I F U L! T H I S I S F O R M E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Negative Orror Says as he attemps to take over this place)

Orror: I AM WARNING YOU!!!!!!!!!!! ONCE THEBIGSMOKE FINDS OUT YOUR ALIVE THEN HE WILL DO EVERYTHING TO DESTROY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Negative Orror: And I care because? (There is no combine even here... this should be easy... as long as the combine (Empire) or Abaddon (combine base) doesn't do a crossover of roleplays...)

Orror: WARNING!!!!! WARNING!!!!!!!!! THEBIGSMOKE4629 BUTTHURTISM IS COMING!!!!!!!

Welp, cya. (Orror says as he portaled out, leaving Negative Orror to take over the Backrooms and establish his rule over his future subjects)

Haruka asked Lee if she could stop the possessed Accelerator for a sec, Lee nods and went to Accelerator.

Lee used Exorcism powers to pull ORROR out of Accelerator's body.

They then started speaking of the Stranger. Just then, they both looked at him, opening their eyes wide. They then went to try and scan his memory.

It wasn't nice. It was dark and scary, hurtful and saddening. Lee and Haruka then got a new objective. To capture and take care of Stranger.

The Stranger : ..........Ummmm, where are we?

Lee : .....

Lee shows him the place. The clouds are filled with blue and pink colors. The sky has no atmospheres. Land evaporated and buildings with beautiful shapes and sizes.

Lee and Haruka and the sleeping stranger went to the largest tower on top just to meet the leader of this so called World-Of-Messed-Up-Illusions

Stranger then woke up, as Lee and Haruka met up with the leader. "Uhhhh...wow." He was looking at her...uhm...things.

They met the leader who is also a robot and has nice breasts. Her name is G╠¢╠Ç╠æ╠ü═«═ø═½╠ä╠å═®═®╠¢╠¢╠¢╠å╠Ç╠Å╠ì╠ó═£╠¿═Ø╠┤╠»╠á╠ÿ═ö╠Ø╠®═û═Ä═à═ò╠ù╠£╠ƒr═â╠î╠è╠Ç═ä╠¢╠æ═Ñ╠¿═ü╠│╠▓╠û╠ªa╠å═è╠ü═ñ═ñ╠Ä╠øÊë═ƒ╠á╠ª╠ÿ╠¬╠Ö╠»╠░c╠æ╠ï╠Æ╠ê═é╠è═¼═¬═å╠Ä╠¥╠é═»╠å═»═Æ═Å╠Á╠ò╠ò╠×╠▓═ç╠£═Äe═ï╠æ╠┐═É═ª═Æ╠Ü═º╠è╠â═å═æ═ª═¼╠Å╠É═®═»═í═ü╠░╠¼═ì╠▓╠ƒ╠£╠╣╠╝╠║═Ö╠▓╠£╠×╠Ö╠«.

Christian Higdon said:
Grace then scanned if the Stranger was hurt at all by anything.
G╠¢╠Ç╠æ╠ü═«═ø═½╠ä╠å═®═®╠¢╠¢╠¢╠å╠Ç╠Å╠ì╠ó═£╠¿═Ø╠┤╠»╠á╠ÿ═ö╠Ø╠®═û═Ä═à═ò╠ù╠£╠ƒr═â╠î╠è╠Ç═ä╠¢╠æ═Ñ╠¿═ü╠│╠▓╠û╠ªa╠å═è╠ü═ñ═ñ╠Ä╠øÊë═ƒ╠á╠ª╠ÿ╠¬╠Ö╠»╠░c╠æ╠ï╠Æ╠ê═é╠è═¼═¬═å╠Ä╠¥╠é═»╠å═»═Æ═Å╠Á╠ò╠ò╠×╠▓═ç╠£═Äe═ï╠æ╠┐═É═ª═Æ╠Ü═º╠è╠â═å═æ═ª═¼╠Å╠É═®═»═í═ü╠░╠¼═ì╠▓╠ƒ╠£╠╣╠╝╠║═Ö╠▓╠£╠×╠Ö╠«: S╠Å═»═¼═ï╠â═Æ╠Ä═Æ╠Á╠▓╠£╠▓╠®╠ƒ╠╗═Ü╠ƒo═ø╠à╠æ╠©═Ü╠û╠¡═ë ╠¢╠î═â╠¥═ï╠Å═ù╠ì╠é═ƒ═í═ì═ò╠®╠Ñ╠Øy╠Æ╠è═¿═«═ª╠Ä═É╠Ä╠ô═ó╠£═ê╠á═ô═ë╠║╠®═ào═½═ï═ñ╠ç═æ═Ñ═×╠®═ô═Äu╠äÊë╠┤╠®╠×═à╠á═ê╠á╠û╠│'═î╠ä╠è╠Ä═Ñ╠¢╠Å╠ö╠Á╠ø╠▒═ì═à╠ª╠Ør╠Ç═ä═â╠ì╠ï╠ë═Æ═º╠ø╠▓╠║═ç╠áe═â╠ü═×╠ó═ƒ╠á╠£╠▓╠½ ═Æ╠æ╠å═ï╠è═«═É╠ª╠║═àt═ä═»═é═ù╠¢═É╠À╠░╠╗╠×╠ú╠«═à╠ÿ═Ö╠│h═ú═ä═ä═¼═å═Ñ╠ä═í═í═ô╠û═ëa╠ë═è═ù╠┐═ù╠ô═½╠Ä╠Ç╠ó═òt═é╠é═â╠Ü═Ñ═é═ù═É═Ñ╠Á╠┤╠╝╠ª ═»╠┐╠Ä═â╠ö═Ö╠╗═ûc╠ï╠¢╠ô╠à╠Á═×╠Â╠û═ì╠£═ò╠ª╠╣l═â═ù═¬╠â╠¢╠æ╠ü╠Á╠▒╠×═ì╠ú═ê╠¡═Üo╠â═ú═â╠ÜÊë╠«═Ä╠ú╠¼╠½╠ªw╠Æ╠ì═é╠ê╠Æ╠º╠»═à╠®╠ñn═¡═ÿ═£╠░╠ÿ╠ñ═ô╠ƒ═ê╠░╠ª╠░ ═Ñ═ä╠É╠â═á╠Ø═Ü╠Ø═ê╠û╠Ø╠╝w╠┐╠ò╠¡╠│╠»╠▒h╠¢═æ═¿╠ç╠ö═¼╠î═Ü═ë╠│╠á╠ƒ╠»╠░╠Ñ╠Ño╠ô╠ç═£╠®╠Ø╠û ═Æ═ï═ñ═ñ═ø╠è═£╠¼═ô╠ú╠Öh╠ê╠Ç═¬═ù═¼═í═ó╠Á═ò╠╝╠á╠×═û╠▒╠│a╠┐═ª═Æ═®Êë╠º╠ñ═Ü╠╝s═ï╠ô╠ì╠æ╠ó═£═Ü╠╗╠£╠Ö ═î╠à═Æ╠â═º╠¥╠Ä═í╠£M╠Å═®╠ì╠ï╠º═×═á╠£═û╠¬╠×╠ñ═ô╠«U═¡╠║╠Ñ═Ü═ë╠Ö╠ú╠ú╠Ñ╠░L═ø╠Æ═º═¬═å═è═»╠¿╠ø═ü╠ú═Ü╠Ö╠û╠®╠ª═òT╠â═ú╠É═»═¬╠æ═º═¿╠é═ç╠ñ╠│╠ÿ╠£╠╝I═â═¡═ñ═ú═æ═×═Å╠ƒ╠¼═ö╠▓═öP═«╠å╠É╠ó╠Â╠¿╠»╠ú╠£═à╠Ö╠│╠ù╠áL═¡╠ï═ä╠â═è═â═Å╠º╠╣═ë╠╗E╠î═é═â╠ü═Ø═ƒ╠¿╠║╠«╠×╠│S╠ô═ñ╠Ä╠┐═º═ñ═ñ═Æ╠âÊë╠┤═Ü╠¡╠»═ì╠¬═à ╠ì╠¢╠Æ╠Ä╠é╠ô╠Á╠©═û╠▒p╠É╠┐═ô╠ÿ╠ñ═çe═è═æ╠ö╠å╠î═ñ═»╠©╠¬╠ú╠û╠½╠»╠»╠£r═ú╠è═«╠ï═å═Æ═ú╠Ü╠©═ƒ╠│s╠ï╠à╠å╠ä╠Å═ü╠º╠Ø╠½╠│o═å╠å╠é═ù═»═Ñ╠É═é═Ü╠╝═ê╠ÿ╠▓n═é╠ì═®═¿═é═î╠û═à╠¡╠«╠½╠▓╠║═öa═æ═æ╠┤╠Á═ë╠╝╠úl═ï═¬═»╠â═å╠¥═æ╠É═ú╠í═Ø╠×╠ñ╠×═ê═Ä╠¬╠¬i═Æ═½╠ë═ï╠î╠»═Ä╠░═ö╠ñt═ñ═¡╠ï╠î═ª═¬╠Ç═éÊë╠╝╠▓╠Ø╠¡y═¡╠É═ä═î╠É╠À╠Â═Ä╠£═ç╠ÿ ╠┐═¿═Æ═Æ╠Â╠ƒ╠ÿ╠¼╠£╠¼╠×╠▒╠ÿh╠ä═ü╠¬═Ö═öu╠É═®╠ø╠×═ô╠░╠░╠ª═ë═ç╠╝h═¿═ù═ó═ü╠ñ╠ù╠»═à═à╠®═ô?╠è═ù╠©═Ç╠░╠á═Ä═ë╠»═ç

Grace : We, Robots had our problem solving lots of disasters and F**K UPs on the universes. We might not know what they've been up to. And you might be the stranger who might destroy every Multiverses

Lee got annoyed and used Text Manipuations just to remove Grace's Zalgo text. especially from the above on the comments and breaking the fifth wall.

Grace: We need your help.

Back