• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Bakery tries to solo your verse

The Bakery attempts to turn your verse into cookies.

The Bakery is given all of it’s abilities, fully maxed out upgrades, etc etc.

There will be no prep time for The Bakery, and no prep time for anything it’s versing, unless it’s a character whose whole shtick is having prep time.

Just a fun thread, wanted to see how many people didn’t know how broken The Bakery was.

Destroys my favorite film verses, though tbf my favorite films don’t really peak above maybe 9-B+. This includes Se7en, Saw, Black Christmas, and The Usual Suspects

Horrorclix is dominated too. Tbh I don’t have any verses that are in tier 1 aside from Cthulhu and Slender Myth

Star Platinum just travels to the higher dimension and pauses time there and if a Bakery member gets a stand, Jotaro just needs to "So it's the same type of stand as Star Platinum"

8-C
scans for this higher dimensional argument? Either way, The Bakery scales above even the strongest Jotaro, Eyes of Heaven, so basically all versions of Jotaro get negged and turned into Cookies instantaneously.

Jotaro just says "So it's the same type of power as Star Platinum" and turns the bakery into cookies during stopped time
Where are you getting this from? I genuinely don’t see where you’re getting any of this from, and i’ve been looking through every version of Jotaro on this wiki. I literally don’t see where you’re getting this from.

Anyway, The Bakery negs JoJos as a whole and turns it into cookies

Unironically The Bakery annihilates most of my verses.

Goosebumps, Team Fortress, DOOM, SSTTITD, Trevor Henderson Mythos, Prototype, etc get turned into cookies.

Meanwhile verses like the SCP Foundation, The Dark Tower, and the Cthulhu Mythos either can stand a chance or just completely stomp The Bakery since they have 1-A beings.

It negs a LOT of my verses, Shadow of Mordor/War, Goosebumps, Dark Souls, a lot of dragon ball, Naruto, Bleach, and quite a lot more. It’s very powerful.
If I include verses like thea Cthulu/lovecraftian mythos the SCP foundation, etc etc, they could likely stomp.

I love how the first reply to this thread was someone who has finally seen the power of The Bakery.

It negs a LOT of my verses, Shadow of Mordor/War, Goosebumps, Dark Souls, a lot of dragon ball, Naruto, Bleach, and quite a lot more. It’s very powerful.
If I include verses like thea Cthulu/lovecraftian mythos the SCP foundation, etc etc, they could likely stomp.

I love how the first reply to this thread was someone who has finally seen the power of The Bakery.
SCP stomps smh
Real question is how far it gets

My verses that can beat them are as follows

World of Darkness: Caine closes that bakery down

Warhammer: Emprah calls its cookies pure heresy of the highest order

Blazblue: I kinda wanna say Terumi just trolls them for ages and ages tho correct me if I'm wrong

Shin Megami Tensei: Dante has a multiversal cookie pizza I guess?

The rest of my verses (Castlevania, Hokuto No Ken, Mortal Kombat, Bloodborne) all lose

Back