• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkanine said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Beyblade? Really how strong is Beyblade? Like Planet Level at most? Galaxy Level?
Theirs a calc that puts Beyblade at Solar System level somewhere outhere. Another for MFTL+
Really??? Im surprised, especially at the MFTL+ one. I never thought Beyblade would even get to LS...

Theirs a calc that puts Beyblade at Solar System level somewhere outhere. Another for MFTL+

There is feat where Storm Pegasus flew out of a galaxy in seconds it is in the last episode from Beyblade metal fusion

Õ¡½µéƒþ®║Son GokuÕ¡½µéƒþ®║ said:
There is feat where Storm Pegasus flew out of a galaxy in seconds it is in the last episode from Beyblade metal fusion
Is that a legit feat tho? The problem with Beyblade is that in bey battles they tend to half the time have real feats and other times only have like flashy special effects or images that arent really taken seriously. Like for example Thermal Pices can manipulate the air flow around opponents and thus it has a special move called "Distortion Drive" which creates a "special space". From Gingka's view it looks like a never ending dimension created by Pices. At the end when Gingka defeats Ryutoro, he summons Pegasus's power to open a hole in that dimension and everything in Pices dimension basically becomes Pegasus and it changes into a bluish space with stars everywhere, like an actual universe. And then in the very next episode Gingka says something about "It was as if i could see outer space right in the stadium!"

I could go on but since this is about Bakugan i wont go off topic and into too much detail. But the point is, its hard to separate something legit and something just like a special image full of special effects and in Gingka's case, im not sure how literal you want to take either cases with him and Pegasus

Question: Given the level of power Silent Naga, Fusion Drago, Infinty Drago and the Six Guardians with Positive Energy, should their speed be moved up to MFTL+, or be kept at MFTL? If it is buffed even by that bit, it WOULD allow for some more space to judge the speed of Bakugan, and it would still seemingly fit within the range needed to perform the feat of travelling through the universe of Vestroia in no time at all.

Also, MFTL+ Galaxy Level Beyblade. I did not expect that at all. XD

Yea me neither lol

Anyways, yea thats fine with me. Also I just noticed this: Perfect Core Drago, Titanium Drago and the rest after that should be given Likely Infinite Strength. Reason being is because when Dragonoid and Dharknoid came to be, both separated the original universe into 2 separate universes. And, IIRC, Pulling a universe apart into 2 separate ones should qualify for infinite strength, but since we dont know for sure if they pulled it apart with their brute strength, it should be likely infinite. Anyone object?

I mean, there is a rating in Lifting and Striking strength listed as Universal. Would that not suffice in this scenario, given the scale of what is happening?

GimmyJibbsJr said:
I mean, there is a rating in Lifting and Striking strength listed as Universal. Would that not suffice in this scenario, given the scale of what is happening?
If it were a case like Goku and Beerus, I would agree with you. But in this case it is a bit different

We're talking about them taking one large universe and separating it into 2 normal sized ones. Actually to be even more specific....they ripped them apart into the 2.

Of course, there's no 100% solid evidence that they physically did so. However, given whats being stated and the context of it, its very likely that they physically ripped the original universe apart. And it wouldnt be just the physical matter, but also ripping apart literal space-time and reality. That should be qualified enough for likely having infinite strength.

I'm pretty sure that you are fine. I don't mind the edit, and it was right to add that, as it is one of his powers.

Also, should we switch Silent Naga's speed from MFTL to MFTL+? If not, that's fine, but I do feel it may be slightly more accurate that way.

GimmyJibbsJr said:
I'm pretty sure that you are fine. I don't mind the edit, and it was right to add that, as it is one of his powers.

Also, should we switch Silent Naga's speed from MFTL to MFTL+? If not, that's fine, but I do feel it may be slightly more accurate that way.
Phew...okay xD

And yea i think it might be appropriate

Also, What do you think Wavern's AP should be set at? Of course she's not as strong as Infinity Drago or even Naga for that matter when both have more control over their cores then Wavern does, but she still has shown excellent control and power with the Infinity Core within her and a sickly Wavern was able to take a beating from Naga before she died. Should she also be 3-A like Silent Naga and Infinity Drago? Or at least a High 3-B?

Wavern should probably be 3-B at most. And her low-level rank should be nearly the same as Base Naga.

Alright, I'll edit Naga's profile then

Eh she could be a little bit higher. After all, she did have the Infinity Core and despite not as good as Naga's, had siginifigant control and usage of it. And even when she was weakend she could survive a lot of Punishment from Naga.

We don;t have Low 3-A by our Tier scale, Gimmy. Just to let you know. That would likely be something like Multi-Galaxy level+. Well that or Universe level.

Alrighty then. I was legit wondering is Low 3-A was a tier, so thanks for letting me know it wasn't.

I say 3-B should cover Wavern, since I don't really think Silent Naga or Wavern should be in the exact same tier, given how she was significantly weaker then him and kinda getting stomped at that.

Hey guys, are the FTL+ speeds representive of the Bakugans' Combat Speeds or Travel Speeds, or both? Because they seem to fight at a much slower speed.

GimmyJibbsJr said:
Alrighty then. I was legit wondering is Low 3-A was a tier, so thanks for letting me know it wasn't.
I say 3-B should cover Wavern, since I don't really think Silent Naga or Wavern should be in the exact same tier, given how she was significantly weaker then him and kinda getting stomped at that.
Good Point. Alright 3-B Wavern it is

Also im not sure. It could be they just dont fight at the FTL to MFTL speeds all the time during brawls. I remember one episode where Runo's Tigrera used her Velocity Fang ability so fast she attacked her opponent and was finished almost instantly.

Also, for Bakugan like Drago, it could be when he was nerfed in S2 his speed was also dropped signifigantly as well. But it should still be higher than the other 5 so im not sure if its both or combat/travel speed.

RegisNex1232 said:
Hey guys, are the FTL+ speeds representive of the Bakugans' Combat Speeds or Travel Speeds, or both? Because they seem to fight at a much slower speed.

I'm pretty sure that it is both combat/travel speed. There are several Bakugan that literally use light attacks, such as Tentaclear using a flash of light as it's primary attack, and the fact that Laserman and Fortress fire lasers as their primary attack, (and lasers are sometimes calced at SoL/FTL speeds) it makes it seem that Bakugan also have FTL combat speed, as they can casually keep up with such Bakugan.

Heck, Fortress has an ability called Photon Rain, allowing it to fire several lasers. And iirc, Photons travel at lightspeed, if that means anything here.

There are a few things I have problems with.

We need Drago's other stats.

We need Helios' other stats

Same for Bakugan's with evolutions.

I fixed the images for Helios and I will do so for the others.

How strong ar the other Guardian Bakugan? Planet Level? Galaxy Level?

Alright, let's start on that then.

I will say this, since he has different ability cards/hax in each form, should we specifiy which forms have those certain forms of hax?

@GimmyJibbs: Well actually sometimes laser dodging can be in the relativistic/+ range as well...from what i've read from others here on some threads but yeah normally it should be Sol/FTL depending on the circumstances....right?

Anyways the hax y'all can try to specify them for each form they have. I think that's how it was back when i watched it a while back.

I dont remember any of Drago's earlier evolutions to have any notable hax however he should have Telepathy since almost any bakugan except for maybe Preyas speak without even moving their mouths. And i guess we could factor in the effects of their ability cards, like their nullfiying or power decreasing effects as hax

However Infinity Drago and beyond should have some hax. With the infinity core, Infinity Drago has access to all 6 attributes, including the most hax ones Haos and Darkus. He should also have a sort of transmutation hax via his aquas abilities since for one of them he can turn himself into pure water and back to normal at will, like a logia. Perfect Core Drago should have reality warping considering he restored the Vestroia universe upon becoming it's core, Spiritual connecting since he can see the spirit of Wavern, Dimensional travel and Portal Creation at will too. Im not sure about the rest though.

Here is a link showing off all of Drago's abilities for every single form he has taken.

From the looks of it, even Base Drago had Power Nullification and the ability to sap strength from others. Also, that Aquas Ability he used as Infinity Drago also counts as Power Nullification and Power Stealing (Think Ban from Nanatsu No Taizai with his Snatch ability). However, I can side with the idea of transmutation for that ability card as well.

Cross Drago can reflect attacks of seemingly any attribute, and there isn't too much else that's new. In all fairness, a lot of the forms share the same types of hax, but there are some forms that have unique abilities, like Helix Drago being able to increase his speed through the use of Dragon Hummer.

As for the hax of Perfect Drago, any feat displayed by Silent Naga or Wavern should be applicable to him as well, as he gained both of their powers and should then have all of their hax. As for Infinity Drago, any feat of the Infinity Core that was displayed while owned by Wavern, like bringing the dead back to life and healing the sick, as well as allwoing plantlife to grow again.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
There are a few things I have problems with.
We need Drago's other stats.

We need Helios' other stats

Same for Bakugan's with evolutions.

I fixed the images for Helios and I will do so for the others.

How strong ar the other Guardian Bakugan? Planet Level? Galaxy Level?
We are currently trying to nail down Delta Drago's stats, which we could then use to scale to several other Bakugan. After that, we can start looking at later version that we don't already have a power set for.

Helios will come after Drago, Wavern and likely Hydranoid, since all three of them are likely to be finished first.

As for Evolutions, we will likely end up scaling the Season 1 evolutions, like Storm Skyress, Angelo/Diablo Preyas, Hammer Gorem and Blade Tigrerra to just below Delta Drago, but only after the meteor thing gets calced (I already made a request for someone to calc Delta Drago's D Strike Attack, so we'll have to wait on that). The reason they will eb scaled to just below Delta Drago is because they all lost to him, and Dual hydranoid should technically scale to just above him or on equal footing with Delta Drago, as Dual Hydranoid beat him in a fight.

Thanks for fixing the images, that's gonna be a huge help.

And as for the Six Guardians, they should have two Keys on their pages. One key is when they are scaled to the Evolved Bakugan of the Battle Brawlers in Season 1. The second should be when they had their Positive Energy, where they all had one sixth of the Infinity Core's power within them (They created the Infinity Core with this energy, but they had to give it up). And not only that, but apparently they also split Vestroia into those six realms. So their Positive Energy keys should be around 3-C to 3-B.

GimmyJibbsJr said:
Here is a link showing off all of Drago's abilities for every single form he has taken.

From the looks of it, even Base Drago had Power Nullification and the ability to sap strength from others. Also, that Aquas Ability he used as Infinity Drago also counts as Power Nullification and Power Stealing (Think Ban from Nanatsu No Taizai with his Snatch ability). However, I can side with the idea of transmutation for that ability card as well.

Cross Drago can reflect attacks of seemingly any attribute, and there isn't too much else that's new. In all fairness, a lot of the forms share the same types of hax, but there are some forms that have unique abilities, like Helix Drago being able to increase his speed through the use of Dragon Hummer.

As for the hax of Perfect Drago, any feat displayed by Silent Naga or Wavern should be applicable to him as well, as he gained both of their powers and should then have all of their hax. As for Infinity Drago, any feat of the Infinity Core that was displayed while owned by Wavern, like bringing the dead back to life and healing the sick, as well as allwoing plantlife to grow again.
I agree with this. That would include both of their hax. I also think Perfect Core Drago has adaptability of some sorts since he was able to perfectly ultilize the Infinity and Silent Cores without any issue and at an unbelieveable rate too.

It at least took a decent while for both Naga and Wavern to get used to using the cores. Drago however got in sync with both of them almost the instant he got them in his grasp.

Anime4Life2020 said:
I agree with this. That would include both of their hax. I also think Perfect Core Drago has adaptability of some sorts since he was able to perfectly ultilize the Infinity and Silent Cores without any issue and at an unbelieveable rate too.

It at least took a decent while for both Naga and Wavern to get used to using the cores. Drago however got in sync with both of them almost the instant he got them in his grasp.
That sounds good to me. Anyone else agree with this?

Didnt Preyas, Tigrera, Gorem, and Hydranoid battle some Vexos bakugan? I know Tigera fought and lost to Helios in the beginning but i couldve sworn the older brawlers fought some more Vexos in S2 other than the resistance, especially Preyas

If they have, then they should be given a more higher rating then being scaled under Delta Drago who probabbly wouldnt last a second aganst Vexos bakugan. Skyress remains where she is (sadly) since after being freed she left permanently from the show and left Ingrim to watch over Shun.

Hm. I suppose that a third Key could be made for them all. Meaning one for Base, one for when they had just evolved, and one for when they battled the Vexos bakugan, assuming that this would supply them with a noteworthy buff.

Oh yea i remembered a few things about plain Dragonoid Drago from S1

Remember when he and dan first fought against Masquarade? Their battle ended in a tie because of Drago letting lose so much power, becoming even more powerful than Dan's ability cards! And all that power was able to terminate the battle field, making it a draw. The G levels were rising so high and so fast Dan's ability card shattered into nothing. What do we make of this?

And then another thing i remembered was how Drago first met Wavern and Naga, discovering that they were the white forgotten ones. Drago got to them through a slip in the dimensions. And Wavern mentioned that Drago would constantly go back and forth to keep seeing her as they grew closer with each other. Shouldnt that mean that Drago before he even met Dan had interdimensional travel?

I have no idea what to make of the first one. Part of me wants to try chalking it up to his Warrior Gene (Which may count as genetic enhancement btw), but the second one seems that there was simply a pre-punched hole in his dimensionw hich he exploited, not actual interdimensional travel.

GimmyJibbsJr said:
I have no idea what to make of the first one. Part of me wants to try chalking it up to his Warrior Gene (Which may count as genetic enhancement btw), but the second one seems that there was simply a pre-punched hole in his dimensionw hich he exploited, not actual interdimensional travel.
Hmm good points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back