• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep!

Also, looking at it now, I think that Silent Naga/Naga may be the easiest Bakugan to make a Profile for at this moment, since most of his powers come from the Silent Core, we already have his normal AP, Speed and Dura set, and he has very few Ability Cards to look through.

Also, I guess technically Wavern should scale to, like, 3-B or 3-A due to having the Infinity Core in her.

Also, there was Naga's royal guard, the Fifth Paladin. When all five were together, they could temproarily down Infinity Drago long enough for Silent Naga to take advantage of the situation. And while the Battle Brawlser did beat them, it was only because Dan used an ability card to sap the Fifth Paladins of their strength.

GimmyJibbsJr said:
Yep!
Also, looking at it now, I think that Silent Naga/Naga may be the easiest Bakugan to make a Profile for at this moment, since most of his powers come from the Silent Core, we already have his normal AP, Speed and Dura set, and he has very few Ability Cards to look through.

Also, I guess technically Wavern should scale to, like, 3-B or 3-A due to having the Infinity Core in her.

Also, there was Naga's royal guard, the Fifth Paladin. When all five were together, they could temproarily down Infinity Drago long enough for Silent Naga to take advantage of the situation. And while the Battle Brawlser did beat them, it was only because Dan used an ability card to sap the Fifth Paladins of their strength.
True. Also nvm lol Naga and Drago already have profiles but maybe u can edit them with the stuff we brought forth

I'll focus on Naga for now, and I'll leave Drago until we can find levels of power for all of his forms... Which may take a while.

However, I'll wait to edit Naga's profile, since I'm kinda tired.

Yeah, that's why I decided to leave Drago until why find levels of Power for all of his forms.

Also, it was Naga who created the Doom Dimension cards. So what power would the Doom Dimension cards count as, Portal Summoning?

GimmyJibbsJr said:
Yeah, that's why I decided to leave Drago until why find levels of Power for all of his forms.
Also, it was Naga who created the Doom Dimension cards. So what power would the Doom Dimension cards count as, Portal Summoning?
I think the Bakunano's and all other robotic tech in Bakugan would fall under the weapon category wouldnt it?

And as for the Doom Cards, yea they would count as portal summoning since they are sending Bakugan to the Doom Dimension. Tho it may be casual because the Doom Card is a side effect of the field, for any Bakugan that the user of the card beats gets automatically sent to the Doom Dimension no matter what (well there was one time Preyas escaped it when Klaus beat Marucho but it may have been PIS just so Klaus can keep Preyas in his collection and mess with Marucho).

In fact wouldnt the Bakugan field count as Pocket Dimension Creation? The field is always a certain space for the bakugan to fight in.

Yeah, Bakunanos and other robotic Bakugan would probably fall under the Weapon Category, I also do thnk that the Pocket Dimension Creation could explain the Bakugan field, too.

And one last thing before I go to edit Silent Naga's profile. When Silent Naga was in Vestroia, he had merged the realms together, and thus is created several new Bakugan in the process. Would this count as him creating life, or was this just a result of his previous action of merging realms?

GimmyJibbsJr said:
Yeah, Bakunanos and other robotic Bakugan would probably fall under the Weapon Category, I also do thnk that the Pocket Dimension Creation could explain the Bakugan field, too.
And one last thing before I go to edit Silent Naga's profile. When Silent Naga was in Vestroia, he had merged the realms together, and thus is created several new Bakugan in the process. Would this count as him creating life, or was this just a result of his previous action of merging realms?
I think that should count as him creating life since he used them in the invasion against earth. They even called Naga his master and he can freely control or give them power anytime he wants, like when he gave Cyclopsoid (the subterra and haos bakugan) power.

They even tried stopping the brawlers from reaching Vestroias center to find him.

Otherwise if they were just a result of him merging the worlds they probably wouldnt even know who Naga is

Also just a heads up, im not sure about Silent Naga but Perfect Core Drago might be needing a big upgrade in his power because of this (coming from the Bakugan wiki):

"A long time ago, a mysterious force known as Code Eve constructed the first two Bakugan; Dharaknoid and Dragonoid, based off genes from an unknown ultimate warrior. The two of them ripped their home universe into two separate realities. One contained the six attribute worlds of Vestroia, and the other Neathia and Gundalia. Vestroia was seeded by the Dragonoid, while the Dharaknoid seeded Neathia and Gundalia. In time more Bakugan emerged, and their origin was lost to legend. At the start of the series, only two full descendants of the original two remained, though all Bakugan are descendants of them."

From what i gathered Vestroia by itself was universe sized because of each of the six worlds containing galaxies. So that means the dimension that contains Neathia and Gundalia is also universe sized. So then that means the original universe before those 2 split them was double the size of the regular universe. Them spliting it into 2 universes for each other might be at least a Low 2C feat of its own

Then, IIRC, Drago in Season 3 gained the full power of Code Eve, making him as strong, if not, even stronger than the first 2 original bakugan and the Sacred Orb

And if Perfect Core Drago is still stronger than any later version of Drago, including Titanium Dragonoid since he still lacks the full power of the Perfect Core and only has a spark of it, then Pefect Core Drago should become at least a solid 2C being

Anyone object?

I don't have any objections right now, It sounds fine to me, honestly.

Well, I'm gonna try and edit Naga's Profile now.

Naga should also have Telepathy added onto his profile as hax since he back in Vestroia, even when trapped inside the Silent Core, could telepathically communicate with Wavern in the human world asking her to give him the Infinity Core

I'm editing it now. Sorry for taking so long. I'm having a spot of trouble trying to make small tabs or whatever to show off a picture of Naga before he became Silent Naga. :/

I think Range should be edited a bit. Instead of "at least a dozen feet" it should be changed to at least planetary because Naga was able to send out a dark energy signal of somesorts to look for Wavern and the Infinity Core and that dark energy was able to spread across the entire planet extremely quickly.

Other than that, page looks good to go.

Ah, the "Several Dozen meters" is for when Naga doesn't have the Silent Core at all. And Silent Core Naga has universal range anyway, so I don't think that a change for range is needed yet.

Also, it would seem as though smaller adjustments were made by other users after I had finished, so it looks better now then it did before.

GimmyJibbsJr said:
Ah, the "Several Dozen meters" is for when Naga doesn't have the Silent Core at all. And Silent Core Naga has universal range anyway, so I don't think that a change for range is needed yet.
Also, it would seem as though smaller adjustments were made by other users after I had finished, so it looks better now then it did before.
Good to hear. I'll see if I can find us some more hax abilities to consider here for the Bakuga

Alright. Also, I think that, technically speaking, Naga has immunity to most hax abilities via Sykuria Shield. So almost any ability card/hax ability usable by a Bakugan is nothing to Naga so long as he has his Sykuria Shield, right?

The exception being that Infinity Drago, of course.

GimmyJibbsJr said:
Alright. Also, I think that, technically speaking, Naga has immunity to most hax abilities via Sykuria Shield. So almost any ability card/hax ability usable by a Bakugan is nothing to Naga so long as he has his Sykuria Shield, right?
The exception being that Infinity Drago, of course.
Yea that can be a sort of Hax Immunity but to avoid a No Limits Fallacy we should say that Naga is immune to any hax ability from any combatant unless his opponent is equal to him (like Infinity Drago for example) or stronger than him (like Perfect Core Drago for example).

Also, the page is locked again, so I can't add those thing you mentioned.

So he would technically have Power Nullification via Sykuria Shield, Energy Projection (His energy attacks), and Mind Manipulation (mind controlling Dr. Michael and Alice).

Just to bump in here.

Gimmy, you've been here well enough that you should be able to edit it. It's just on a normal lock so...

Yeah.

And just to say this: I do agree in that we needed more people who are knowledgable on fixing/updating the pages here. So yeah appreciate it to those like you here who are taking the time to do this.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Yeah.
And just to say this: I do agree in that we needed more people who are knowledgable on fixing/updating the pages here. So yeah appreciate it to those like you here who are taking the time to do this.
Just trying to help out when I ca

Also, it just occured to me, that since both Drago and Naga are Ultimate Bakugan, they are both technially able to access all six elements. Drago was seen doing this, but Naga also should have access to them, as he has a Darkus ability at his disposal.

GimmyJibbsJr said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
Yeah.
Just trying to help out when I ca

Also, it just occured to me, that since both Drago and Naga are Ultimate Bakugan, they are both technially able to access all six elements. Drago was seen doing this, but Naga also should have access to them, as he has a Darkus ability at his disposal.
Doesnt Naga only have Darkus because of the Silent Core? Like how Wavern is Haos because of the Infinity Core? Both are orginally attributeless, the white ones.

Well, both wavern and Naga got elemental abilities from the cores in the first place, and Drago suddenly gained access to all of them because he became an Ultimate Bakugan. His starting element was not a real factor in determining what other element(s) he would gain, and the same should be for Naga as well, as he was also an Ultimate Bakugan before he was defeated.

Also, suddenly all of the changes I just made to Naga's ability section aren't saved onto the Profile. So I'll fix that later once this elemental business is discussed. :/

GimmyJibbsJr said:
Well, both wavern and Naga got elemental abilities from the cores in the first place, and Drago suddenly gained access to all of them because he became an Ultimate Bakugan. His starting element was not a real factor in determining what other element(s) he would gain, and the same should be for Naga as well, as he was also an Ultimate Bakugan before he was defeated.
Good point.

Very quickly, I would like to see if we could at all discuss Hydranoid, since a profile for him is already on the site, it's just that he doesn't really have any stats to go by, and I would like to see if we can fix that.

Also, in regards to speed, I would like to propose that all low-tier bakugan are only set as FTL, as opposed to FTL+. The reason for this is because it still fits the feat of flying althroughout Vestroia, and it would also allow for some more room in establishing Bakugan tiers in regards to speed. That way, a Saurus will not have the same speed rating as Alpha Hydranoid.

GimmyJibbsJr said:
Very quickly, I would like to see if we could at all discuss Hydranoid, since a profile for him is already on the site, it's just that he doesn't really have any stats to go by, and I would like to see if we can fix that.

Also, in regards to speed, I would like to propose that all low-tier bakugan are only set as FTL, as opposed to FTL+. The reason for this is because it still fits the feat of flying althroughout Vestroia, and it would also allow for some more room in establishing Bakugan tiers in regards to speed. That way, a Saurus will not have the same speed rating as Alpha Hydranoid.
I agree with this. I would say Hydranoid can scale towards all of Drago's evolutions up to Infinity Drago since he and Alice are the 3rd strongest pair in the Brawlers team. Personally i think its a bit weaker than Skyress's evolved form when she and Shun should be the second strongest brawler out of the group and it could take hits from Naga when she was trying to protect Waver

The problem is finding out how strong Drago's third form is. :/

And I think Hydranoid should still be superior, due to combating Drago's third form, whereas Storm Skyress still lost to Drago's second form. Unless you mean strictly as a pair, and are talking about their teamwork and such, then an argument could be made.

Anyway, the range section on Hydranoid's profile seems accurate to me, considering how he sniped Centorrior and Druman when in Vestroia. Also, iirc, Alpha Hydranoid is one of the most physically dominating Bakugan out there. So his lifting strength and striking strength could be rather high...

GimmyJibbsJr said:
The problem is finding out how strong Drago's third form is. :/
And I think Hydranoid should still be superior, due to combating Drago's third form, whereas Storm Skyress still lost to Drago's second form. Unless you mean strictly as a pair, and are talking about their teamwork and such, then an argument could be made.

Anyway, the range section on Hydranoid's profile seems accurate to me, considering how he sniped Centorrior and Druman when in Vestroia. Also, iirc, Alpha Hydranoid is one of the most physically dominating Bakugan out there. So his lifting strength and striking strength could be rather high...
Yea but dont forget Storm Skyress was able to survive hits from Silent Naga's attacks. That should be a feat better than anything Hydranoid has. I feel like Hydranoid got weaker when Alice changed back from being Masqurade :/

Yea that should be good. And i agree his lifting strength can be rather impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back