• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST MOST EVIL TEAM EVER MADE OF ALL TIME IS THE MOST AWESOME EVIL TEAM ON THIS WIKI VS the Dai-Gurren Brigade

TheDarkSide857 said:
Goosethehonker said:
Skitzo solos both
Skitzo is in no way touching either of them.
"Shock 'n' awe, TheDarkSide857!"

"High score, Skitzy trash!"

"You messed on da wrong thread!"

"From Land's End to John O'Grotz!"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE U SAYIN?!?!?!"

"I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!"

The Godmodeslayer Darkseid stomps both of these boring godmodes

DarkseidThrone
Darkseid after soloing all godmodes, Tier characters, tireless characters, OCs, Mary Sue characters, Self insert characters, Mary Sue self insert characters, Blank profile characters, no profile characters, unbeatable characters, characters with indescribable powers, characters with unknown powers, characters with indescribable and unknown powers, deleted profile characters, bias characters, and too much for your mind to handle

"Shock 'n' awe, Vegeta Doll!"

"I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!"

Our Green Tornado said:
"Shock 'n' awe, Vegeta Doll!"

"I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!"
Darkseid >>>>>>>>> Skitzo >>>>>>>>>>> Godmodes

"Shock 'n' awe, Vegeta Doll! And Darkseid!"

"I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!"

Yeah, case closed, Chris. Now let's leave the others out of this matter and let THE BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST MOST EVIL TEAM EVER MADE OF ALL TIME IS THE MOST AWESOME EVIL TEAM ON THIS WIKI and the Dai-Gurren Brigade handle this. This is their battle, after all, ain't it?

Simon(looking at HOSTLESS):Don't worry, aniki, we'll come back victorious.

"Shock 'n' awe, Skitzy!"

"High score, purple trash!"

"I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!"

Alright, then.

Now let's leave the others out of this matter and let THE BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST MOST EVIL TEAM EVER MADE OF ALL TIME IS THE MOST AWESOME EVIL TEAM ON THIS WIKI and the Dai-Gurren Brigade handle this. This is their battle, after all, ain't it?

Simon(looking at HOSTLESS):Don't worry, aniki, we'll come back victorious.

Pretty good. Dunno if HOSTLESS has this one though.

Shame. He's never had a waifu, or even a girlfriend.

Back