• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Bleach verse vs the Naruto verse

Kaguya and Yhwach are restricted

Speed is equalised.

Winning conditions are to the death or being able to take someone out permanently out of commission.

Everyone is included even fodder shinigami/hollow/Quincy and Ninja can be used. All are included besides Yhwach and Kaguya.

Everyone is bloodlusted and have no restrains.

Rukia's head gets Kamui'd by DMS Kakashi from a distance and Gremmy gets one shotted by either Madara, Naruto, or Sasuke. If it wasn't for Yhwach, it would be Naruto > Bleach.

How can anyone in Naruto can kill or can defend against Lille , Aizen , Gerard , Gremmy , Haschwalth or Uryu and unless they do no one shot him , Askin ?

Gargoyle One said:
AppleLord said:
Is this kind of topic allowed? If it was Madara solos everyone in Bleach. Except for Lille Barro.
Ichigo or Aizen solo.
Should not exaggerate Ichigo lost face to naruto and Aizen Inconclusive face Madara but I agree Bleach is above Naruto

I did, you should probably read mine.

I said "much faster", Aizen blitzes Madara if it wasn't but speed is equal so whatever

Yea Bleach has more hax, but anybody with notable hax is country level or lower meanwhile they only have two characters higher than country level(Ichigo and Aizen) while Naruto has way more characters ranging from multi-continent to small planet level(Madara, Sasuke, Naruto, Momoshiki, SO6P, Hamura, 8th Gate Gai, Toneri). Ichigo gets defeated pretty easily by the majority of the people I listed, so their only chance at winning is Aizen but pretty much all the God tiers have really good resistance to illusion/sensory abilities so KS shouldn't be a problem. Even if KS is a problem, Aizen has no answer to Limbo. Chibaku Tensei sealing or getting absorbed and turned into a chakra fruit by Momoshiki will take care of his immortality. Lille is probably the only one they can't kill or seal, but either way I definitely do not see him taking out any of the God tiers lol

UzumakiKurisu said:
Lille is probably the only one they can't kill or seal, but either way I definitely do not see him taking out any of the God tiers lol
LMAO Lille can't take God Tiers ???

You know he can pierce through everything , right ?

Even if you have Star Level Durability , he can pierce through your body.

And you are saying Lille is the only one they cant kill or seal while Bleach has Gremmy (imagination...),Gerard(cant see a way how can seal or kill him),Uryu(just reverses everything that happened),Haschwalth(multiplies all misfortune upon him and sends back to it to you),Askin(if you dont one shot him,you cant defeat him anymore),Aizen(Kyokasuigetsu and limitless evolution).

Yeah definetely Bleach has no one besides Lille (!)

"turned into a chakra fruit by Momoshiki"

100% sure its a ritual thing on his race, and can't be use on others in combat.

@The4Godlike Lol dude Gremmy is dumb af, and got clowned by Kenpachi. He died imagining himself as strong as Kenpachi, but his body couldn't handle the power. Kenpachi was only small country level at the time. Imagine if he tried imagining himself as strong as Madara, the same thing would happen but much much worse lmao. Jugram and Uryu can't use their abilities if they get one-shotted, which any of the God tiers can easily do. Literally Madara/Sasuke can just CT, or Naruto can use use Bijuu Dama Rasenshuriken's and everyone gets one shotted barring Aizen, Ichigo, Lille, and maybe Gerard I guess? Also didn't the hogyoku reject Aizen after his fight with Ichigo??? lmao limitless evolution my butt

And Gremmy said he could imagine all of his powers perfectly but his body couldnt take that much of a power.So if he could have imagined a body which could bare that much power , he could have easily defeated Kenpachi.Im sure you got my point.

Aizen has Hougyoku within him.Remember that he is immortal? Thats because of Hougyoku.And remember that Aizen said he reached his limits as Shinigami.But even so he got so much stronger while being prisoned in Mugen.Thats obviously because of Hougyoku.So yes he has limitless evolution.

Uryu and Askin cant do anything if they can oneshotted.yes this is true but unless they got oneshotted they can kill all of Naruto characters.And i dont think Naruto characters will use their strongest abilities to kill them after the fight began.

Haschwalth can crush a stick and can send all of its misfortune to Madara or Naruto and they will also be crushed.Just for example dont underestimate him.

And they cant do anthing to Lille or Gerard while Lille can oneshot them and Gerard will also get stronger to a point that he can oneshot them eventually.

I think the only way way to beat Gerard is to seal him and the only characters who can do that and who are powerful enough to do that are Hagoromo and Hamura or Naruto and Sasuke.

Lille Barro is probably the hardest person to hurt. It's debatable whether genjutsu can work on him when he has gone intangible.

Lille got severely weakened by his trompete (to the point that Kira who is like Building level could fight him), which is Mountain level.

So any attack of that level and above or attacks that negate durabilty could still severely hurt him.

Things like Bijuu bombs, Onoki's jinton, any Rasenshuriken from Bijuu Mode Naruto and above, TSBs, Madara's Tengai Shinsei, Toneri's attack that sliced the moon (two calcs ) could inflict similar amounts of damage (or more)

Not to mention hax like Itachi's Totsuka Sword.

Reinhard for reasons above.

This is just:

Madara/Naruto/Sasuke/DMSKakashi/Obito

Aizen/Ichigo/maybe Ichibei.

The rest are fodder.

Gwynbleiddd said:
Lille got severely weakened by his trompete (to the point that Kira who is like Building level could fight him), which is Mountain level.
So any attack of that level and above or attacks that negate durabilty could still severely hurt him.

Things like Bijuu bombs, Onoki's jinton, any Rasenshuriken from Bijuu Mode Naruto and above, TSBs, Madara's Tengai Shinsei, Toneri's attack that sliced the moon (two calcs ) could inflict similar amounts of damage (or more)

Wow, you do know we have yet to accept your recent calcs right? and your complety wrong when it comes to lille......

Baraggan, Rukia, Askin, Loyd twins, TsukusHuman get one shotted pretty quickly.

Urahara is smart but he can easily be one shotted as well.

Gremmy is stupid and he lost against Kenpachi who was Large Island level+/Small Country level at that time, no way he is going to handle Continent level and above characters that have some amount of hax.

Pernida can get one shotted as well.

Toshiro is Small Country to Country level so no that much of a problem for people that are thousands of times stronger than him.

Gerald and Jugram are the only real problem and it's possible they can be defeated.

Gwynbleiddd said:

Besides Itachi, is there any other ability that's able to harm intangibles? Kamui was never used to fight another intangible character, so that's down.

Why is speed Equalized? If the Naruto Verse possess more stronger people in Ap and have hax, why do the bleach Characters only get hax? Isn't the speed gap not that big, I could be mistaken I just think it's a bit unfair in my opinion but that's all I wanted to ask.

Majority of Bleach characters be taken out by a rapid-fire spam of Tailed Beast Bombs, given that the Naruto side has presumably all 9 Tailed Beasts, the Jinchuriki, the 10-Tails, etc. Bleach-verse doesn't have anything on the same scale to spam against the Naruto-verse.

The sealing abilities of the remaining fighters whether it be through Genjutsu, Itachi's Susano'o, the Chibaku Tensei, banishment to the Kamui dimension, etc. should be enough for the majority of the remaining fighters.

Stronger characters such as Aizen, Yamamoto, etc. can be defeated by group efforts from all of Naruto-verses strongest fighters.

Gwynbleiddd said:
Baraggan, Rukia, Askin, Loyd twins, TsukusHuman get one shotted pretty quickly.
Urahara is smart but he can easily be one shotted as well.

Gremmy is stupid and he lost against Kenpachi who was Large Island level+/Small Country level at that time, no way he is going to handle Continent level and above characters that have some amount of hax.

Pernida can get one shotted as well.

Toshiro is Small Country to Country level so no that much of a problem for people that are thousands of times stronger than him.

Gerald and Jugram are the only real problem and it's possible they can be defeated.
I could literaly poke holes in this agrument...but it's not worth it really....

Damage3245 said:
Majority of Bleach characters be taken out by a rapid-fire spam of Tailed Beast Bombs, given that the Naruto side has presumably all 9 Tailed Beasts, the Jinchuriki, the 10-Tails, etc. Bleach-verse doesn't have anything on the same scale to spam against the Naruto-verse.
The sealing abilities of the remaining fighters whether it be through Genjutsu, Itachi's Susano'o, the Chibaku Tensei, banishment to the Kamui dimension, etc. should be enough for the majority of the remaining fighters.

Stronger characters such as Aizen, Yamamoto, etc. can be defeated by group efforts from all of Naruto-verses strongest fighters.
I don't even....

Because OP wants a flame war. Thats the only reason to put these two verse against each other.

@Everyonescreamig"Lille": Genjutsu (any genjutsu). Or Rinnengan. Or sealing. Kamui. So on, so on.

This thread should be closed. It has a high potential of causing flame wars.

Also, saying genjutsu wouldn't be effective on reikaku is faulty. Depending on the user, it works on guys that can break or see through it. For example, Itachi stomping Kakashi. Neither Lille nor Gerard have any feats to suggest that they don't get mind controlled. It's like saying KS is ineffective on everyone with a Sharingan, Rinnegan and all that. That's all I'm going to say here.

Burning Full Fingers said:
This thread should be closed. It has a high potential of causing flame wars.
Also, saying genjutsu wouldn't be effective on reikaku is faulty. Depending on the user, it works on guys that can break or see through it. For example, Itachi stomping Kakashi. Neither Lille nor Gerard have any feats to suggest that they don't get mind controlled. It's like saying KS is ineffective on everyone with a Sharingan, Rinnegan and all that. That's all I'm going to say here.
Doesnt all genjutsu fundimentally work on the 5 senses despite how different they are?

Back