• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Blessed Time - The Final Oma Zi-O Update (For Now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Rejoice! The kindest, most caring, Demon King is finally fully updated to the absolute latest the wiki can provide.

For those unaware, Oma Zi-O is the verse composite up to the year 2068. As such he will always get new powers from new Kamen Rider seasons airing every year. It has taken months for me (mostly due to procrastination) to assemble all the powers Oma has onto a single page.

You can view the changes here.

Now obviously he's missing a few powers here and there. This is in part due to the fact that we haven't made pages for certain Riders yet and if he was to be updated to the very latest season, his profile will never be complete. This is the best compromise for a working profile we have going for him. Also to prevent any unnecessary bloat and repeating, whatever powers are shared between multiple Riders per season I'm just gonna list out for one Rider. If you want a comprehensive look at literally every Rider's powers, go to the verse page itself. This is just powers Oma has because he has all these Riders stored inside him. Blank tabbers won't be added to the actual page. They're just there as placeholders for when those characters finally get profiles made for them.

That is all.

Oh yeah after this update his page should be fine for VS matches.

i agree but shouldn't it have been, "all rider abilities" on the profile instead of having so many tabs?

i agree but shouldn't it have been, "all rider abilities" on the profile instead of having so many tabs?
I believe there was a ruling against verse composites simply having "all verse powers" written in their P&A. We are forced by law to list them all out.

I believe there was a ruling against verse composites simply having "all verse powers" written in their P&A. We are forced by law to list them all out.
So...do we have to revise his younger version after this or leave it just the way it is now?

So...do we have to revise his younger version after this or leave it just the way it is now?
Nah Sougo will become Oma so we're basically just switching profiles at that point.

Since this is a pretty straightforward change, I'll apply them soon.

The revision has been applied. Will close this soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back