• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The BMW M3 GTR joins the wiki

Hi. I would like to introduce a new character in the wiki.

It's the player from NFS MW and Carbon. The iconic and beloved classic racing games which are the staples of their era. Why add the guy? Because unlike most racing games, half of NFS MW consists of police chases. And it isn't like the regular police chases either where the objective is to just escape their view and hide somewhere undetected. The game encourages you to pretty much go to war with the cops, you ram and blow up their police cars, cause major damages, rack up huge bounties and cost to state debts, and damage parts of the city.

This character would be a bit of a unique addition, the player's cars are pretty much indestructible (except via Spike Strips), they're insanely fast and maneuverable compared to regular cars, and they can dish out tons of damage via ramming opponents (they can one shot various police cars via ramming).

The Player also has an interesting ability, Speed Breaker. This is a simple Density Manipulation ability that slows down time (might be just bullet time rather than Time Manipulation) and makes your car heavier for a short time. It's likely twice. This ability gives extra punching power for ramming.

I already made a blog post detailing some feats from the game here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...eats_and_calcs_for_NFS:_MW_(2005)_Player/Cars

I'm also currently working on a sandbox profile. But I'm pretty busy rn so it will take a while to finish.

What do you guys think?

Back