• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
GojiBoyForever said:
Predalien is 9-B
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Possession (Can possess others and can possess multiple targets at once), Immortality (Type 6, Can possess multiple victims at once just by hugging them), Ice Manipulation (Their vomit can freeze their victims solid), Time Travel with escape pods (Their escape pods can go so fast they travel through time), Can turn people into black balls with some sort of ray gun, Possibly Toon Force (Stretched the main character to where he is 10ft in Revenge of the body squeezers), Biological Manipulation (Their hug victims start oozing some sort of green bubbly sludge from their ears), Natural Weaponry(retractable claws) | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Ice Manipulation with freeze rays, Regenerationn (Low-High) (Came back after being blown into puddles)

Not gonna lie, despite me being the creator of the BS (Body Squeezers) page. I'm pretty sure the predalien would win with regen and resistance against cold (being massively unaffected by liquid nitrogen). And as said above the xenomorphs are far more agile, so they can probably dodge BS's ray gun and vomit. However there is still a chance for the BS to win with his possession (through hugs) if it gets to close and said ray gun that can turn the target into black balls. Given that the xenomorph only range attack it has is its tail (can the predalien spit acid?). But really the it's speed would likely counteract what else the BS has.

My point goes to the predalien

Xenomorphs in general has the physical advantage over the body squeezer. While the body squeezer is vastly smarter.

If they have seperate keys with seperate abilities then the keys need to display it. Because right now, the movie and book keys have the exact same statistics.

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Possession (Can possess others and can possess multiple targets at once), Immortality (Type 6, Can possess multiple victims at once just by hugging them), Ice Manipulation (Their vomit can freeze their victims solid), Time Travel with escape pods (Their escape pods can go so fast they travel through time), Can turn people into black balls with some sort of ray gun, Possibly Toon Force (Stretched the main character to where he is 10ft in Revenge of the body squeezers), Biological Manipulation (Their hug victims start oozing some sort of green bubbly sludge from their ears), Natural Weaponry (Retractable claws) | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Ice Manipulation with freeze rays, Regenerationn (Low-High) (Came back after being blown into puddles)

Again what?

While in that tab do you see a line between Natural Weaponry and Superhuman Physical Characteristics?. Thats the point where its a different key. Same with every other statistic.

GojiBoyForever said:
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Possession (Can possess others and can possess multiple targets at once), Immortality (Type 6, Can possess multiple victims at once just by hugging them), Ice Manipulation (Their vomit can freeze their victims solid), Time Travel with escape pods (Their escape pods can go so fast they travel through time), Can turn people into black balls with some sort of ray gun, Possibly Toon Force (Stretched the main character to where he is 10ft in Revenge of the body squeezers), Biological Manipulation (Their hug victims start oozing some sort of green bubbly sludge from their ears), Natural Weaponry (Retractable claws) | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Ice Manipulation with freeze rays, Regenerationn (Low-High) (Came back after being blown into puddles)
Again what?
Do I need to bold the very power and ability you posted? Forget it, already did.

Gewsbumpz dude said:
While in that tab do you see a line between Natural Weaponry and Superhuman Physical Characteristics?. Thats the point where its a different key. Same with every other statistic.
I'm pretty sure you don't use the | to seperate character stats from different continuities. In fact, every character I've seen with different versions and continuities has their differing stats seperated represented in a new key entirely, not with a |

I was the person that made the profile. So if I didn't use the | to seperate the stats, then why were they there for Gojiboy to bold them in the first place.

Wait wait hold on. Dammit I was thinking of the wrong thing. Right, so when I said characters from different continuities have their stats seperated by a new key tab I was thinking of the bigger clear one, not the white one that the Body Squeezers have. For example Thanos who has the clear one to seperate the comics from the movies and cartoons. Meanwhile the white tab lists the same comic Thanos but with the infinity gauntlet or HOTU. My bad. I got them confused.

Back