• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boys small upgrade

I wanna shlobber on TaiwaneseScalers meat dawg I wanna power scale bluds meat bro like its an indescribable urge I NEEED this dawg like bro Taiwanese Scalers meat it just chefs kiss I need it dawg bro like genuinely
Yea this calculation looks good, nice job! This is pretty hard, and I understand how much effort it takes to do these!!!

Never Give Up!!!

Don't take this the wrong way but take feats from a trailer shouldn't happen, things that happen in a trailer sometimes don't even get to the final product or are out of context. For me you should wait until the boys is released to make sure the calc can be used

Don't take this the wrong way but take feats from a trailer shouldn't happen, things that happen in a trailer sometimes don't even get to the final product or are out of context. For me you should wait until the boys is released to make sure the calc can be used
This usually isn't the case with The Boys

This usually isn't the case with The Boys
As far as we know that might not even be Ryan, could be a shapeshifter or any 1000 possible explainations, without the context is better if we just wait until the series release. My opinion is barely relevant here since nothing happens without staff approvel. The calc is already accepted so the worse part is off the table anyways.

Yeah, I think we should hold off this thread till Season 4 is released just to be safe. Who knows? Ryan might even have better feats once it comes out. I won't deny that I want to make a Ryan Vs Brightburn match though.

As far as we know that might not even be Ryan, could be a shapeshifter or any 1000 possible explainations, without the context is better if we just wait until the series release. My opinion is barely relevant here since nothing happens without staff approvel. The calc is already accepted so the worse part is off the table anyways.
This is an extraordinary reach... But okay I don't mind.

There was one shape shifter and he was killed.
As if it can only be 1 shapeshifter considering that we already saw 2 characters with blood manipulation. Anyways it doesn't really matter there are countless reasons for why it might not be Ryan or not scale to Ryan, what matters is not weither they are likely or not but the fact the possibility exist that's why the wiki doesn't like to make changes based on "leaks" or traillers until the official release because unknown circunstances might change the feat entirely.

As if it can only be 1 shapeshifter considering that we already saw 2 characters with blood manipulation. Anyways it doesn't really matter there are countless reasons for why it might not be Ryan or not scale to Ryan, what matters is not weither they are likely or not but the fact the possibility exist that's why the wiki doesn't like to make changes based on "leaks" or traillers until the official release because unknown circunstances might change the feat entirely.
Why not just use a "possibly" rating

Why not just use a "possibly" rating
Again i said it before if the staff accepts i have no value on this but until there is an official release with the context that feat can be anything or nothing. The important part is not just the fact that it could be anything but the part that it wasnt officially released

While I'm fine with the upgrade, I don't think he cratered the building there. I think he just splatted the man on the wall. The area around him seems like blood rather than concrete.

I forgot to say this but I agree with Qawsedf, it seems like blood splatter. So I also think its best to wait for the actual show.

Back