• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boys TV Show: Possible Big Upgrades + Minor Addition

Homelander threatened to wipe New York off the map for fun (1:07) and Eric Kripke (the showrunner of the show) said that he is capable of level a city within minutes. (11:36)

So these two statements combined prove that Homelander is capable of destroying New York in a very short period of time.

I don't know how strong it is exactly, or even if it really gives an upgrade, but at least these statements should be mentioned in his profile.

Eric Kripke also said that Homelander couldn't be drunk or get food poisoning because he's physically perfect. (0:50)

Homelander threatened to wipe New York off the map for fun (1:07) and Eric Kripke (the showrunner of the show) said that he is capable of level a city within minutes. (11:36)

So these two statements combined prove that Homelander is capable of destroying New York in a very short period of time.

I don't know how strong it is exactly, or even if it really gives an upgrade, but at least these statements should be mentioned in his profile.

Eric Kripke also said that Homelander couldn't be drunk or get food poisoning because he's physically perfect. (0:50)
You can destroy a city in minutes when you're 8-B and have laser eyes, especially a city full of Skyscrapers like New York where taking out one can lead to a chain reaction of taking out a lot more then Homelanders tier would suggest

You can destroy a city in minutes when you're 8-B and have laser eyes, especially a city full of Skyscrapers like New York where taking out one can lead to a chain reaction of taking out a lot more then Homelanders tier would suggest
These statements should still be mentioned in his profile at least, it can support his current tier

Ignoring he kept saying stuff like “I think it’s like this” which does make it not concise
"I think" doesn't mean "Maybe" or "Possibly", it means it's a fact for him + lorewise it makes sense that Homelander is immune to simple things like alcohol or food poisoning , otherwise his enemies would have killed him a long time ago

Also note that Butcher first speculated the Russian weapon to kill Homelander must have been a nuke.
Butcher said that only a Hydrogen-Bomb can kill Soldier Boy because he is almost as strong as Homelander. If this statement is reliable (but I think it's an exaggeration) it would be an upgrade to Town level or something liké that (because atomic bombs are less powerful than hydrogen bombs)

Butcher said that only a Hydrogen-Bomb can kill Soldier Boy because he is almost as strong as Homelander. If this statement is reliable (but I think it's an exaggeration) it would be an upgrade to Town level or something liké that (because atomic bombs are less powerful than hydrogen bombs)
A huge bomb against a human sized target is likely to not hit that target with much of the bomb's force, and I'm not sure Butcher knows everything about Homelander's limits anyway.

This underestimates the size of NYC..

It's an impressive anecdote, but I'm not sure how it would improve his AP section as the justifications already seem sufficient.
Especially with the vague nature of destroying a city. It's not like he's going to crater New York. Based on his feats he'll likely just fly around and cause enough destruction and disruption to shut down the city at least. In most cases most buildings don't even have to be collapsed for a city to be considered to be "destroyed", just sufficient damage to make it look like its in ruins.

An 8-B Hypersonic character, per the wiki profile, would be capable of doing something like that.

Unsure about the WOG, it could be a "possibly" addition if there's nothing contradicting it, or even a full addition.

but I'm not sure how it would improve his AP section as the justifications already seem sufficient.
Not improve it, but complete it. Destroying one of the largest cities in the world in a few minutes remains impressive and it can support its tier 8-B and Hypersonic+, and these remain two important statements, especially because Eric Kripke says that this is what makes Homelander a terrifying character.

i disagree with the tier upgrade but I agree with the Resistances, there's absolutely nothing that suggests otherwise.
I don't see why they would. Homelander's current tier and speed would allow him to destroy a city within minutes.
do you agree with the resistances?

Back