• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Burden of Legacies (Cloud Strife vs. Luigi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that Cloud can completely destroy Jenova Cells that can come back after being ressurected from a single cell I question how good resurrection will be
it depends, but something i know for sure will work is retry clocks and earlier times which rewind time while having luigi keep his memories of what happened before the rewind

oooooh ****, i just remembered that luigi should have res here so if cloud kills him, he comes back takes the fight seriously and prolly pulls out the hax like ee, sealing and the like
81b.jpg
so starter this is prolly what will what happen

And Schnee gave a counter to that argument. Which is why this is still going.

To be fair, if there is a counter to your counterpoint to be made, it should be done.

it depends, but something i know for sure will work is retry clocks and earlier times which rewind time while having luigi keep his memories of what happened before the rewind
i did, rewind clocks and earlier times rewind time instead of just being a res

I was referring to that when I said "if there is a counter to your counterpoint to be made, it should be done."

Well, pretty sure Luigi is at least 150x starry sky going by 64 DS, and adding the total he has in galaxy he would be 270x starry sky. This does ignore the amount he has in Mario Party

Well, pretty sure Luigi is at least 150x starry sky going by 64 DS, and adding the total he has in galaxy he would be 270x starry sky. This does ignore the amount he has in Mario Party
270x starry skies is 4.557e65 joules, whereas Eden's feat is 8.127e65 joules, about twice as much without amps. Plus, Cloud's scaling chain is stupidly above that.

he would have 150 from 64, 380 from 3D world, 999 and 120 power moons/shine sprites if you want to count those too, and the ones in galaxy should count since they got used to power the observatory

because oddyesy very much implies that they are one and the same, just in different shapes
So do you have any proof of that? I wasn't on the mario CRTs so maybe they said something there but you'll forgive me for not wanting to sort through THAT mess.

Also, aren't the power moons being used to power Mario's ship as well, why should we count them

If he gets upgraded, then I can close this thread then. Until then, though...eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back