• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Celestial Mountain RP - Registration

Name: Cyril Ouroboros

World: A world where magic is commonplace, and people strive to reach greater heights using it.

Appearance: Here.

Character: Caster (Cú_Chulainn), restrict memory, magic resistance and misfortune runes.

Ability:

Ouroboros:
The unique magical theory wielded by Cyril, focused on the utilization of cycles, albeit on a rather small scale at the moment. This magic takes the shape of a pale energy field that he can surround his immediate body in, as well as around a meter around himself. As well, he can extend this energy out of himself in trails, as if covering things in this energy field, doing so allowing for more distant things to be affected. Within this area, he possesses a limited degree of control over "the progression of things to another point". At his current level of knowledge for it, this entails a few aspects. The primary being Telekinesis, allowing him fine control over anything within, though not its internal aspects. He can freely toss them around or push against them like this. The second aspect of this ability is something akin to Teleportation, though different in origin. It is, in effect, having something "skip" the process of reaching a state, in this case, a place, and simply going there instantly. This can be used on not only himself, but anything else affected by the field, including other people, who can be forced into different positions as necessary. This cannot, however, be used to place anything inside of anyone or otherwise affect them internally. The final and most strenuous aspect of this ability is Returning. As long as something remains within the energy field, he can force it to return to a state it has been in previously inside the field.

Backstory: Leaving it unknown.

Name: Gray Maxin

World: Gray comes from an apocalyptic waste land filled with demons and undead that attempt to ravage that last bastions of civilization.

Appearance: here

Character: Sephiroth, just his crisis core stuff minus the life manip and powernull

Ability: Asta's Demon Slayer Sword, if the anti magic stuff is to OP, then I'll just take the swords size manip and flight/TK

Backstory: tbd

Regeneration (Mid-Low; can instantly heal broken bones, small cuts, bruises, and burns. Low-Mid given an hour; can heal from wounds that would normally kill them and regrow limbs), Acausality (Type 4; their fate and causality cannot be manipulated by the God-King of The Mountain due to their nature as irregular beings who can exist outside of the mountain), Incorporeality (When dead), Resistance to Mind Manipulation and Memory Manipulation/Hacking [For Robots] (Both on a 2-A level)

Also, everyone please remember to post your PC in the sandbox.

Regeneration (Mid-Low; can instantly heal broken bones, small cuts, bruises, and burns. Low-Mid given an hour; can heal from wounds that would normally kill them and regrow limbs), Acausality (Type 4; their fate and causality cannot be manipulated by the God-King of The Mountain due to their nature as irregular beings who can exist outside of the mountain), Incorporeality (When dead), Resistance to Mind Manipulation and Memory Manipulation/Hacking [For Robots] (Both on a 2-A level)

Also, everyone please remember to post your PC in the sandbox.
Nice also I'm not playing hardcore Tetris to post my PC in the sandbox (mobiles users will likely get what I'm talking about) feel free to post my PC in the sandbox yourself @YungManzi or anyone else tbh.

Is the regen a trait unique to the players or something all beings capable of climbing the mountain have?

So my gun is useless against all beings capable of interacting with the mountain unless I shoot the brain which I would assume would be the majority of beings we meet

Who said most of the beings you interact with are going to be mountain climbers? Interacting with the CM is actually REALLY rare.

Name: Frank Smith

World: Regular earth.

Appearance: Rugged, slightly red face; possesses a light but still unkempt beard and black hair just starting to recede ever so slightly.

Character: Moro (Seven-Three absorbed key, power mimicry and Fusionism restricted)

Ability: Zap (with the weaknesses removed pls)

Backstory: Went through a messy divorce recently and got the short side of the stick. Has to pay alimony and lost custody as well as property (though the former isn’t a massive loss due to hating his kids).

Back