• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Clown HOSTS a Show: Predictions

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Don't know why i'm doing this.

So, i just decided to make a battle between my two best characters yet, and i wanted to see what you think about it.

Prelude here

So, who wins?

HOSTLESS stomps clown, clown maxs at 1-B ovo.

But any way I would say that fight goes to HOSTLESS unless the toon pulls out some serious toon force (Like wanked bugs bunny toon force).

Well, yes, that's true.

That's one vote for the Blueberry-flavoured Chuck E. Cheese ripoff, with bonus built-in grinder function.

Toon force is meant to be funny, so clearly it fails when something creepy looking is on screen. I predict Hosteless will win, unless the battle is off panel.

Well, i can actually see many similarities.

Both are psychotic monsterous killers, filled to the brim with hate, and they both really stick out from the group they work in (The Ultimate Light iirc and TOCOJBWA), while still managing to hold up with others who make fun of them. They both rip and tear the opponents, and the fact that i made both of them.

I'm expecting the Stranger to go and fight HOSTLESS canonically (though that'll be the bear's only appearence before he leaves) at some point. Probably when a mission happens or they're all bored. I'm expecting the toon to walk out of the group without them knowing to take a little walk and calm down, and that's where the two will meet off-screen.

Back