• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Commoner's Thread: The Death of SCP

I think there needs to be a quite a long grace period for all the SCP supporters to back up all their profiles, blogs, whatever.

For a month I guess??

I think there needs to be a quite a long grace period for all the SCP supporters to back up all their profiles, blogs, whatever.

For a month I guess??
Hopefully they give enough grace period as there's like apparently 448 entries.

Quite frankly that's a lot.

It honestly depends on how many SCP supporters can actively archive the thing into another place or wiki. For example, if there's like only 1 SCP supporter who can archive it, maybe need more than a month.

Welp, it was a good run.

That said, I'd assume the visits on the wiki would take a small hit, no? Is there like a way to see how many visits a certain page gets?

Welp, it was a good run.

That said, I'd assume the visits on the wiki would take a small hit, no? Is there like a way to see how many visits a certain page gets?
Without delving too far into specifics, SCP is not a major source of our views. Excluding the forum we get many millions of views each month, SCP is not as notable a portion of that compared to major anime, video game, or comic franchises.

So. Yes, technically, but it's not a noticeable thing.

From what i experienced and just sheer popularity in battleboarding, around 80% (Just speculation) of people only come here for Dragon Ball, other Shonen manga or Marvel/DC. So not a big hit.

Since I just found out about the existence of this thread, I'ma write this to get notifications here as well

It seems that SCP being sent to the shadow realm where Suggsverse resides is only a matter of time, huh?

I can't believe they're bringing up Marvel/DC with whataboutism, stop comparing SCP to Marvel/DC.

kS0IEP3.jpeg

My man, they have almost nothing in common, atleast reference other Internet verses or collaborative fiction
A collection of authors write about characters other authors created in stories that make their preferred character look good with multiple different powers and themes all inspired by real world ideas like magic, religion, science fiction, etc. that are locked into progressive power creep by the status quo.

Oh and they're both licensed.

A collection of authors write about characters other authors created in stories that make their preferred character look good with multiple different powers and themes all inspired by real world ideas like magic, religion, science fiction, etc. that are locked into progressive power creep by the status quo.

Ovens putting Grant Morrison on the same level as the average Reddit user.

Hate to see it ngl

He's right, you know. I just went to DC.wikidot and made my account, Batman will be High 1-A+ by the end of the month. Wish me luck!

Back