• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Commoner's Thread: The Death of SCP

Twitter exists to be ignored, for the most part, although I do want to speak with the SCP people that don't seem to understand the basis for which we're removing the pages.

For the most part, it seems that both communities are glad to be rid of the influence of the other. Suits me.

I think VSBW certainly has issues, but
I'm ******* dead lmao

this also has real pick me energy.
I mean being quite honest a lot of the staff and popular users on VSBW are dicks lmao. I mean look at me.
todo-todo-we-are-the-exception.gif

I mean being quite honest a lot of the staff and popular users on VSBW are dicks lmao. I mean look at me.
Tbh we had a lot of shit happening in the past that definitely messed with our reputation.

Prime example is Roshi blowing up the moon in broad daylight and not getting 5-C for years.

Damage's comment on the 5-B Boruto upgrade thread

And some of the staff being jerks, as you said.

How old's that one

The name of the page is scp-vs-battle which I think is a user page or user hub page?
I saw the name on the URL. Anyways, I read through the article and its 100 percent created by a powerscaler. That page has a lot of powerscaling terminologies directly translated into Chinese using MTL.

Back