• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Courier (Fallout: New Vegas) Vs Guts

RadicalMrR

VS Battles
Retired
Location:That city from the begging of Berserk (the manga not anime) and the city is empty.

They have no knowledge of one another prior to this.

Speed equalized

round 1 goes to guts as the courier can't even hit him since guts speed in general is higher than the couriers reaction speed, round 2 if speed is equalized I think the courier can take this as he can attack from distance, and has things like fatman, he could probably survive a few hits from guts with consumables, and with his wide array of futuristic equipment give him an adventage, the red glare could probably destroy guts as it is a rocket laucher machine gun, vats is high priorety though as they give him the key to victory, he can prepare where to shoot and hit guts at his weakest points plus the courier got things that can disable guts mechnical limbs making guts unable to move. I think the courier takes this but would be near death after the battle.

Well round 1 still could go to the courier if they start a good distance away. round 2 is definitely the courier's win, but 1 is up for grabs honestly. how far apart do they start from one another? if the answer is anything under a city block then the courier dies.

bump also Guts just got a heft upgrade so if it's now considered a stomp I will delete this match

Yeah I just checked the upgrades on my boi and this is pretty stompy now if its a direct confrontation. There are still a lot of variables to think through though. For example if the courier were to hide and snipe then maybe he/she would get lucky but overall this is stomp now.

The thing that I keep thinking of is The courier's rad and plasma damage that completely ignore dura.

I'm just gonna completely take out round 1 cause now the courier stands no chance there

Depending on distance, it can go either way.

If it starts in melee range, Guts has this.

Otherwise, he dies to radiation poisoning.

Hmmm . . .i'll say 100 meters is a fair distance since guts has his canon and arrows to help him in that regard

Back