• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh yeh, what resistances does Garou have in this key? Sukuna has fear aura and also cursed energy which has mental/physical hax. OPM is mostly a physical verse correct?

Before he became a half-monster, his senses were keen enough to identify a concealed flamethrower from a distance, track Golden Ball's hand movements in a dark alleyway, and evade and counter small projectiles in the darkness

That being said, the slashes are invisible and really fast. Even those who can sense Cursed Energy have a hard time evading them. Garou can't avoid them without aim-dodging if and when he realizes what Sukuna is doing
Sukuna can do slashes without any gesture as shown in his fight agent kusakabe.

Sukuna can do slashes without any gesture as shown in his fight agent kusakabe.
Those are likely not as strong due to the lack of a gesture, thus Sukuna should not do that against someone as strong as Garou

Plus, he'll be finding out how tough he is early on so it wouldn't even occur to him to use it

Sukuna has fear aura and also cursed energy which has mental/physical hax. OPM is mostly a physical verse correct?
Garou also has a fear aura, I think those would cancel out.

Garou resist mental corruption and madness.

See Willpower page.

Btw, the scan for Sukuna's fear thing isn't great considering in that scene Jogo and the girls were fearful due his established status in the verse, which is more like social influencing imo. Not really just an inherent fear aura.

I don't think Sukuna is 2.95 Kilotons, even.
That rating comes from Uraume's Frost Calm which shouldn't scale to physicals, I believe?
From what I can tell he's just above Ryu Ishigori who is 1.72 KT.

Mid Regeneration can cover that
he could regen parts of his brain, but not the whole thing, and it got weaker every time he did it. Plus, we see that even the besr rct output in the verse (Hakari) would have been cooked if his brain got fully destroyed in the Kashimo fight

I don't think Sukuna is 2.95 Kilotons, even.
That rating comes from Uraume's Frost Calm which shouldn't scale to physicals, I believe?
I swear I have been telling not to scale Uraume Frost calm feats to physicals people are not listening
From what I can tell he's just above Ryu Ishigori who is 1.72 KT.
Yeah Ryu and Gojo's powering the nation both has Low 7-C rating.

Well even if Sukuna isnt 2.95 KT, his wincons in this match are cuz of his hax, so it shouldnt change too much
Well just means he pretty confidently gets one-shot by Garou.

Half-Monster Garou one-shot Royal Ripper who pretty easily nearly-killed his human form who has the scaling chain above a calc that is nearly 2x Sukuna's.

And Sukuna in this form always goes for CQC. He did so against Jogo and Mahoraga.

The only real hax that could save Sukuna here is CE "poisoning". Would it be fast enough to act before Garou pops his head + deals some serious internal damage?

The only real hax that could save Sukuna here is CE "poisoning". Would it be fast enough to act before Garou pops his head + deals some serious internal damage?
If Garou can control his emotions to properly flow it then no. Ce "poisoning" is only good on those who don't know how to control it, and we know Japanese citizens are the most capable of doing so.

Again based on manga Sukuna after he uses his attacks and it proves ineffective he would use his domain instantly like he did against magoraga.

Again based on manga Sukuna after he uses his attacks and it proves ineffective he would use his domain instantly like he did against magoraga.
Sukuna in the manga went into CQC with Mahoraga and allowed Mahoraga to get multiple hits on him.

Sukuna here will get one-shot the moment he gets close to Garou lol.

Also, stop saying "instantly" it took him the whole chapter before he used DE against Mahoraga.

Sukuna in the manga went into CQC with Mahoraga and allowed Mahoraga to get multiple hits on him.

Sukuna here will get one-shot the moment he gets close to Garou lol.

Also, stop saying "instantly" it took him the whole chapter before he used DE against Mahoraga.
Meguna starts off with powerful attacks. He summoned a skyscraper sized nue, used consecutive dismantles on Yuji. One shotted ryo so in this case he is not as playful as he previous incarnations. It very likely he would go for domain if he sees his attacks not working he is not dumb.

Meguna starts off with powerful attacks. He summoned a skyscraper sized nue, used consecutive dismantles on Yuji. One shotted ryo so in this case he is not as playful as he previous incarnations. It very likely he would go for domain if he sees his attacks not working he is not dumb.
You're ignoring the part where Sukuna enters CQC and gets one-shot. Because he starts with CQC right after using his slash attacks.

image0.jpg

Back