• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Damsel in Distress Meets the Dominatrix (Princess Peach vs Ivy Valentine)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so uhh... May as well give this a shot. I mean why not? I thought it'd be funny to do that to Peach. So uhh... AP-wise, Peach should scale to 734.87 gigatons of TNT. As for Ivy... Uhh... I'm just gonna say her AP is 550 gigatons because I can't find where the flip she got that AP rating from and the verse needs a huge fix. Ivy has Soul Manipulation, but... Does that work against characters from a verse whose ghosts require layered NPI to even touch?

Technically both characters serve protagonistic roles, with Peach being definitive and Ivy by proxy due to her having beef with Soul Edge. Peach does have Type 2 Purification, which... Well, it might make it less likely for Ivy to have beef with Peach given Soul Edge had been eating at Ivy's ass for awhile.

Anyway, this is Radiant Peach (normal Radiant Peach, btw) vs New Timeline Ivy, and speed is equalized (because look at that GAP!!!)

Here are their profiles:

Peach's Profile
Ivy's Profile

Who takes this?

The Damsel in Distress: 0
The Dominatrix: 3 (CuteAnimeNekoGirl99, ZespeonGalaxy, AStrangeverse)
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
this match is actually pretty raw as shit! they should sloppily make out ngl!

But anyway- How about we check out exactly what Peach has over Ivy!

Even just looking at Peach's base form- it's clear as day that this Damsel isn't anything to mess with- already off the gate she has her own perception manipulation allowing her to pretty much take the first option in combat here! but also giving her a massive advantage in dodging and evading attacks! even already much more than Ivy would have! which is also ontop of her general physical ability and agility seen in- nearly every Mario game she's playable in!

Now- even if Ivy hits Peach with the soul hax and even if we presume that this works on peach! There's that major issue of- Peach essentially having all her options at her disposal first- and also having some immediate oneshot abilities such as Freeze Frame allowing her to seal people in photos and Sleepy Time which puts people to sleep

So it's very much likely Peach will get these abilities first before Ivy can. Also keep in mind Peach can transmutate objects so any item Ivy wants to throw at peach can be negated-

So overall- I think it's highly unlikely for Ivy to get in her Wincon over the Princess :3 you know unless they incon because they fall in love and have a happy family together tho- ngl. But in reality I think Peach through her hax, prowess, and self perception manipulation does gain her the needs to get the dub over Ivy here!

Man, a quarter of that post is you being like:
tom-eye-tom-and-jerry.gif

Back