• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Darkest Knight heard [BAZINGA]

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
A being who shows only black and light is assaulting a Craftworld and Cegorach decides to get off his clown ass to help when the dark being is launched into Central Park

Both are in their unknown keys

Speed equal

SBA otherwise

Cegorach: 0

The Darkest Knight: 0

incon: 0

Last edited:
Wait a minute... Cthulhu doesn't have limitless stamina??? Cegorach outlasts???

You said that they are both in their Unknown Key. Unless Cegorach is an Smurf, it should still be an Fair Fight. Cegorach doesn’t have Resistances against Madness of Fear Manipulation, unless your giving him his 1-B key but at that point it will be a mismatch.
Cegorach's mind and soul should be 1-B, considering his second key is basically just in a specific place. also...
Wait a minute... Cthulhu doesn't have limitless stamina??? Cegorach outlasts???

I won’t lie. I read bazinga and thought Sheldon.
Its a If the Emperor had a Text-to-Speech Device joke
Seeing as most of Cthulhu’s abilities and the way he attacks on a psychological level are now useless. Since most of his abilities are Mind related that’s the hole Cthulhu thing, he mostly relies on that, while Cegorach has more versatility and Durability Negation, he could Incapacitate or outlast Cthulhu. So I’m giving it to Cegorach.
Shit. Not to say I don't have options for unknown tier. Swapping the character to Darkest Knight vs Cegorach since Clown stomps Eldritch abomination

Back