• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Demon of Empire City vs The Great Demon King (2 more votes)

King Piccolo stood a skyscraper over looking Empire City. He looked down at the broken city and smirked devilishly. Now that he had his youth restored by the Dragon Balls, he was now ready to take over the world. He had decided that this shattered city would serve as a great starting point for his world conquest. It's not like there was anyone here who could stop him...

ZAP

King Piccolo suddenly jumped back to avoid being struck by a bolt of black lightning. He looked up to see a sickly looking man smirking devilishly with his arm outstretched, black and red lightning dancing around the limb. "Hey green bean. Been looking for ya. There's a rumor going around that you were planning on taking over MY city. Something about fulfilling your destiny as "the Great Demon King" or whatever. Well I got news for you buddy, the only "great demon king" around these parts is ME, and if you think that you can take over MY city," Cole pauses to unleash his Gigawatte Blades, "then you've got another thing coming!"

The Great Demon King took a few moments to mull over what the foolish mortal had said, and then a wicked grin had broken out onto his face. "Heh, I don't know who you think you are, boy, but if you think that you can stop me from world domination, then by all means, come forth" the Namekian said as he got into a fighting stance. "I could always use a brief warm up. I'll gladly take the opportunity to show off my superiority!"

A battle between faux demons was about to occur

FIGHT!

SPEED EQUALIZED

Young Self King Piccolo

InFamous 1 Evil Cole is being used

Both start 20 feet away from each other

WHO WINS AND WHY?

Cole MacGrath:
5 (The Wright Way, Schnee One, Jimboydejuan12, AstroGhost, Ciruno Fortes)

King Piccolo:

Inconclusive:

Don't worry, I'm about to overhaul the hell out of this match so that it becomes fair

Though I'm gonna have to think up a new intro scenario...

Hmm

Alright, so they have about the same AP, but Cole is vastly better at range considering he can spam his energy to great degrees.

Hrm, Cole has superior versatility as he can turn his energy into grenades and can reflect his blasts back with his shockwaves. Any attempt to fly has Cole grounding him with a thunderstorm, Cole has better healing and stamina when given access to electricity sources, and while Piccolo has a definitive Hand to Hand advantage, Cole could just bio-leech him at that range or blast him back with a shockwave. Worst comes to worst, resurrection saves him from anything short of a gaping hole in his chest.

Probably 7-A since Piccolo is like, 97 Megatons or something

Only reason he isn't 7-A as well is that the city bust wasn't casual.

I assume it's 7B+ actually as they're both in the same tier and are 7B+

That said, the versatility on Cole's part gives him a solidvwin, so him for Wrights reasons

Yeah, King Piccolo is like so close to 100 MT that it's not even funny. Problem is, is that he performed the feat while going all out.

So yeah, basically both are in their "7B+ but it's more like 7A but they aren't because reasons" forms

I do not see how King Piccolo can take this. Even though he has a certain advantage in Attack, Cole has good versatility even in this first game, even more so in his Evil version. As I see it, MacGrath wins this fight.

Bro look at inFamoud 1 Cole's p&a. He has legit 2 forms of hax, both of which can be dodged

The haxiest version of Cole is Beast Cole

Why does a wall of text equal hax

does anyone read this stuff

Honestly. if I see a wall of text on a profile I'm usually less inclined to read anything that's not blue text lol.

But yeah Infamous 1 Cole only has the bio drain and projectile absorption. That's about it.

I wish I had an image of that scene from the Boondocks where Ruckus is screaming "READ" so I can post it here

But then I'd have to do a lot of editing and censoring

Back