• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Doctor vs Batman (Post Crisis)

I feel like Batman would win because with enough prep time he could make a superior gambit that out gambits the Doctor's gambit and would just pummel him when the Doctor's plan fails. XP

Could you be more clear than "out gambit his gambit" please.

Describe in detail what sort of weapons or feats that prove he'll be better than the Doctor.

Oh okie

Batman being the Batmen would first research his adversary (the Doctor) then would spend millions of dollars on making weapons that would target the weaknesses of Doctor Who or he would use the items he's taken from his rouges (which he has done both in the comics and in the animated series).

Doctor Who would likely do they, but sense he can't use his time winey bomb to rewrite the time line or many of his greats techniques do to having to leave the area he wouldn't have much to defend himself with. Plus his socic screwdriver would be knocked out of his hand via Bateraang whenever he first pulls it out.

The Doctor has FTL+ reactions, so dodging a battering is easy (Even if speed is equal, he maybe able to dodge it still).

He could still use other weapons, since he has extensive knowledge in various scientific fields, he can easily make something to kill Batman (He's built far advanced things before, even out of scrap). If he gets to regenerate, then he could possibly kill Batman that way too.

Batman would then resort to Falc- I mean Bat kicking him repeatedly and since the Bat Kick moves at the speed of badassery The Doctor will never be able to dodge it.

FTL+ Reactions...

this is beyond a stomp. Doctor with prep even without his TARDIS is Low 2-C via the skasis Paradigm. With his TARDIS he is High 1-C Batman can fight multiple High 4-C enemies at once with prep, making him 4-B with prep. Low 2-C>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4-B

Lol this is an absolute curbstomp imo

Giving Batman three years of prep, and The Doctor one minute, the Doctor would probably still win.

The Doctor can reach levels Batman can't possibly dream to reach, especially with one month of prep time. I see the comments above are filled with Batman Fanboys trying to scrape their way to find a borderline-stupid outcome where batman wins, and honestly it will never happen.

The best thing Batman could whip up would probably be and intense physical training schedule (which is futile, since the Doctor would most likely resort to non-physical retaliation) and all this new equipment which would at best destroy a planet.

TARDIS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The whole of Batman's arsenal. Batman can't even comprehend the science behind the TARDIS and its durability.

Batman may know a shit-ton of Martial arts, but for one, The Doctor could mentally incapacitate Batman without even touching him, and The Doctor knows martial arts that Batman can't possibly get ahold of because they exist in different galaxies. The Doctor also absolutely trumps him in intelligence. The Doctor can actually predict the future (9th Doctor era) which makes him brilliantly superior on not only the mental but physical level.

This is me just covering the one-on-one combat, which the Doctor is too clever to even consider. He's gonna jazz things up with mental telepathy, technology Batman could only hope to create, powers that transcend dimensions and conventional reality and a TARDIS which can tank the majority of the DC Universe (including outliers) at once.

And even if Batman SOMEHOW manages to sneak his way past all the Doctor's defences using 'plot shields' and whatever, the Doctor could be able to talk him out of the fight, since Time Lords have verbal persuasion abilities purposely to keep the enemy at bay, which probably no human could combat. Even at Batman's intellect, probably not.

So, mismatch. Doctor decimates.

I guess it's probably best I close this thread then? Or should I tweak the rules to make it more fair?

One month for Batman, and one day for the Doctor seem fair?

Gonna give this one to the Doctor. The guy tangles with Universal threats in such a daily basis that it makes all of Batman's legendary feats in his entire career amatuer. John Constantine would be a better opponent, both are British and both are devilishly handsome.

Back