• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Dovahkiin fights an entire verse

God damn! This thread is a spite one in favor of Dovahkiin either sacrificed entire verse for Oblivion, Fus Ro Dah or Mehrunes Razor turns all of them into non existence

The Thu'um is enough to solo all the strongest characters in Fairy Tail. Daedric artifacts are not even needed. Characters weaker than top tier just get one shotted with a sword swing. Dovahkiin stomps.

Fairy Tail stomp. Zeref one shot Dovahkiin GG.

Seriously, if you are going to allow every daedric artifacts, Dovahkiin stomp hard. Spell Breaker will stop every mage in Fairy Tail before they can even cast their spell and Wabbajack turn them into cheese.

Spriggan 12 alone stomp him with hax, Zeref could hax as well, and Natsu has Power of Friendship that One-Shots, so yeah... why does this exist

Waria Kambang said:
Fairy Tail stomp. Zeref one shot Dovahkiin GG.

Seriously, if you are going to allow every daedric artifacts, Dovahkiin stomp hard. Spell Breaker will stop every mage in Fairy Tail before they can even cast their spell and Wabbajack turn them into cheese.
This Dovahkiin isn't tier restricted. Hero is 2-C

So he changed it and made it a unrestricted tier match, so a Low 2-C vs a verse, wow this is such a spite match, it's not even funny

Artifacts and Thu'um defies conventional laws and don't restrict based on AP. Keeweed pretty much understands my point when I am saying Razor.

KongKing23 said:
Artifacts and Thu'um defies conventional laws and don't restrict based on AP. Keeweed pretty much understands my point when I am saying Razor.
Yeah that Razor is Zeref's death hax, but better in ever way and I believe spatial manipulation (doesn't really matter because death hax)

Yeah that Razor is Zeref's death hax, but better in ever way and I believe spatial manipulation (doesn't really matter because death hax)

Matthew said it is much stronger than that.

Schnee One said:
Acaisality has nothing to do with time resistance
That what Ultima told me on his wall (near the bottom), Well actually it was due to "All of the Prisoners do [resist time stop], most certainly, given the very nature of their being in relation to the Dream of the Godhead. "

The Dovahkiin's Acausality takes care of Time Manipulation because beings such as him (Prisoners) explicitly exist beyond Time and Causality as quantum figures who walk all paths and assume all identities and roles simultaneously. whilst viewing all events as uncertain Possibilities and Metaphors which they can solidify into reality and collapse into fixed events through their actions.

It isn't solely because it is Type 4.

Is that through mindhax, because the Dragonborn resist Bend Will which is mindhax (pretty good mindhax aswell since it at least can control an entire island)

Back