• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls Revisions II: Daggerfall

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can also vape Giants and Mammoths if I'm not mistaken, alongside Dwarven automata, which isn't that much of an outlier considering how spells vaporizing metal/stone creatures has been a thing since Arena.

Don't think Ulfrik does that, and don't you only get it with the dragonborn quest?

Pretty sure you are supposed to be more alon what would be the second key for that quest.

Right, right we know that Hashirama would curbstomp the entire Elder Scrolls universe (or anyone else who controls plants/nature) but that's still a Tier 0 ******* plant.

Layla from Sky High controls plants --> is one of the weakest characters in Sky High --> Will stronghold is strongest character in Sky High --> Will Stronghold solos Elder Scrolls while whaling on Deku UwU

I joked to Azzy that people would want to make Dibella vs Slaanesh immediately simply because "Lol, High 1-B / 1-A Sex Goddess".

And it's happening like f*cking clockwork prophecy.

I wonder why Daedras are Low 1-C whereas Aedras are High-1B or 1-A. Daedras and Aedras are more or less equal to each other.

In Lorkhan's profile in the names item it says: "Name: None, called the The Void Ghost and branded with many names throughout history such as Lorkhan, LHKAN, Lorkhaj, Shor, Sep, Sheor, Shezarr, Talos, etc."

I know I am wrong but how is that Lorkhan and Talos share... the identity? Doesn't matter

Unhelpful? You're are wrong... I am gonna find a video about TES lore and understand it better

EDIT: I forgot to tell you that you help me a lot with statement

Ask Shazam to check this if he's still active on here. I haven't touched up on TES lore in a long time and me being the final verdict on revision isn't exactly a good idea anymore.

But from what I do see, this is ok...?

Not to be disrespectful or anything but Shazam really isn't that knowledgeable on TES and most of his arguments against the revisions were based on ignorance regarding the Lore or him perceiving inconsistencies which don't exist.

Which led to shit like him making all pages have Unknown ratings due to "inconsistent lore" and saying things like "we don't even know if Sithis really exists".

Ultima Reality said:
Not to be disrespectful or anything but Shazam really isn't that knowledgeable on TES and most of his arguments against the revisions were based on ignorance regarding the Lore or him perceiving inconsistencies which don't exist.

Which led to shit like him making all pages have Unknown ratings due to "inconsistent lore" and saying things like "we don't even know if Sithis really exists".
That's because the lore is inconsistent. And Sithis is literally nonexistence itself. He meant that Sithis as an entity doesn't exist. Sithis is simply the name of the Aurbic void. Things can branch off of it, but he doesn't really have a mind as we think of it.

I don't even know how Matthew pulled off 1-A Aka, and I'm happy he did, but Shazam was right about a lot of things. Most of the revisions I did, and my cleaning up of the pages we cooperated on.

No, he literally meant that we didn't knew if Sithis was really a thing and not in-universe mythology, which is what he tried to do most of the time: Dismiss certain concepts of the Verse as being in-universe mythology and/or lies.

And the Lore really isn't inconsistent, there are just a lot of Lorebooks and Obscure Texts people didn't read or details about the Cosmology they missed. Hell Mankar Camoran's Commentaries allude to the Pomegranate Banquet, which is only mentioned in the 36 Lessons, which also mention Fa-Nuit-Hen, who gained his very own quest in Elder Scrolls Online despite only appearing in Lesson 1. Not to mention completely random lore-bits from Arena and Shadowkey becoming plot-points in the Summerset Expansion.

Then there is shit like etada, eight aedra, eat the dreamer being quoted in Knights of the Nine by an NPC and lore from it being used in Skyrim.

The bad thing about this upgrades is that most of the characters have became so haxed that's hard to find an opponent to match them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back