• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, why? Just because it came from the root?

I made a QnA on it, and 2 staff said that just because the creator is 1-A, it doesn't mean that every ability he created in the verse is also 1-A. You need feats of such.
I'm just basing it off of the profile. If it's incorrect, a revision should probably be made on it
What about biological manipulation does he resists that too
He likely should given that he can resist all the biological stuff Nurgle throws at him

I cant believe I missed ******* resistances I just made a thread about Emprahs resistances I cant believe I missed shit like Petrification and Absorption.

With things like imperial privelage and MMC she can buff herself she has all powers from nasuverse

I love how all these resistances that Emps doesn't have are being brought up when they're the main abilities of his worst enemies and the guys he's been fighting for over 10,000 years.

Apparently they're both baseline so I don't believe that's the case, unless the true form of the Emperor is higher than the potency his abilities.
Emperor is definitely not baseline given he holds back all the chaos gods while weakened

EDIT: This was actually pointed out earlier, whoops.

By the way what is stopping Emprah from hopping into the warp?
Basically nothing unless someone says otherwise or brings up some random ability the Nasuverse has
Emperor is definitely not baseline given he holds back all the chaos gods while weakened

EDIT: This was actually pointed out earlier, whoops.
I was told baseline but considering he fights four 1-As consistently, some of whom are higher than baseline, yeah you're right

Mythological mystic code made nero jump from 6-C to 1-C possibly high 1-C so shiki can physically fight

Voting Incon currently. Emprah can't affect Shiki due to NEP2, and unless Nasuverse has some real fucky shit that Emprah doesn't resist, I don't see her winning this either.

We mean he isn't a transcendence above baseline, Ynnead is.”

Not really that important, one being stronger then the other is really all that matters in 1A due to how the tier is.

Since Emprah is stronger negation won’t work

Mythological mystic code made nero jump from 6-C to 1-C possibly high 1-C so shiki can physically fight
Proof that Mythological mystic codes effect non-servants in that manner?

Anyways Emprah precogs and hops into the warp it seems

Voting Incon currently. Emprah can't affect Shiki due to NEP2, and unless Nasuverse has some real fucky shit that Emprah doesn't resist, I don't see her winning this either.
She can beat him physically that's an option

the power of the chaos gods combined is greater than the emperor. The only reason they don`t gang up on him is because they fight each other. He only scales to them individualy

Not really that important, one being stronger then the other is really all that matters in 1A due to how the tier is.

Since Emprah is stronger negation won’t work
Wdym? I don't recall that ever being a thing. Simply being stronger than another 1-A doesn't mean you resist hax from a baseline 1-A. At least, I don't recall that being a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back