• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fairy Tail Guild fights a Magic Knight

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Why not have some fun. Due to the forum move, I will be making a bunch of "What-If" matches. (This is also my BS way of having an Ice Dragon in FT)

-Hexblaumon restricts himself to a level in which he doesn't just wreck everyone with sheer AP, i.e 6-C.

-Speed Equal

-Hexblaumon has Inherited Skills

-If the Fairy Tail Guild wins, they get partner Digimon of their own.

-If Hexblaumon wins, he becomes the new FT Guildmaster

-Losers are revived at the end of the fight

FIGHT!!!

Hexblaumo: 0

Fairy Tail: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Hexeblaumon
Fairy Tail 100 Quest

I feel like the only potential threat would be gray due to eating Hexeblau's nonsense, but hexeblau has his BFR and alot, and i mean ALOT of potential nukes to just obliterate gray

Back