• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fate of The Dark One: Yhwach vs Rumplestiltskin (8-0-4) --- Yhwach Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
people are arguing about one or two things for rumple, while yhwach literally has a hundred ways of killing him, and i don't see rumple getting past yhwach's passives, resistances & power nulls.

looks like a stomp to me, with everything that i've read.

The Archdemon said:
Well... Could anyone make a summary or what? I'm lazy and don't want to read all of this lol
Let's just start anew since you are here.

What does Rumple lead with?

The Archdemon said:
Well, paralysis/time stop, transmutation and BFR are his mains.
As I remembered. What is the range on the BFR again?

And how does he fair against passive powernull and precogntion that lets him see nigh-infinite futures, and thought-based fatehax?

Well, BFR is multi-universal.

I would have need of knowing the extent of said powers.

But well, Rumple resists powernull from Hades, resists precognition from Merli (he can basically see endless futures and endless alternative timelines and possibilities) and resists mindhax in the billions.

The Archdemon said:
Well, BFR is multi-universal.
I would have need of knowing the extent of said powers.

But well, Rumple resists powernull from Hades, resists precognition from Merli (he can basically see endless futures and endless alternative timelines and possibilities) and resists mindhax in the billions.
K.

This is Yhwach's Power null, Info Analysis, and Reactive evolution. And thisis the extent of Yhwach's precognition.

I thought Merlin could only see thousands of years in the future? Where does the countless possibilities come from?

I meant fate-hax, not mindhax - I have no idea why I wrote that.

Merlin can, yes, se thousands of years in the future.

He can, however, see a wide bow of different - and yet possible - futures, which is basically endless.

The Archdemon said:
Merlin can, yes, se thousands of years in the future.
He can, however, see a wide bow of different - and yet possible - futures, which is basically endless.
Got a link, because this is the first I have heard of this.

Fatehax is a complicated one. The Black Fairy could resist the power of the quill's Fate Manip, and this Rumple is fair stronger.

But how does this fatehax work? Can it activate faster than a though-based BFR + sealing?

The Archdemon said:
Fatehax is a complicated one. The Black Fairy could resist the power of the quill's Fate Manip, and this Rumple is fair stronger.
But how does this fatehax work? Can it activate faster than a though-based BFR + sealing?
It's thought-based and works instantly.

the deathdealing, if rumple hit's yhwach, he'll become immune to his magic, which is basically his power, and he can make his own magic lethal to him. He can also lower any of his resistances if he wishes to.

The yourself, he can just copy all of his powers.

The fear, basically fear manipulation.

the wind: passive spatial manipulation that bends anything that tries to harm him, even if it's a person, that person will die

the visionary, is just pure reality warping, able to alter reality with a thought.

the balance probability manipulation anything harmful that comes towards yhwach gets reflected on his opponent with a greated magnitude.

x-axis durability negation, with intangibility

the miracle: low godly regen basically, and everytime he regens, his powers get boosted multiple times

The almighty, fate manip, precog, healing negation, teleportation, power null, information analysis.

yamamoto's bankai, most notable is 15 million degree passive fire shield surrounding his body, and existence erasure.

just to give some examples.

@Ghuttsu

Yhwach doesn't have his Sternritter powers in this fight.

@The ArchDemon

I can't respond anymore - I have family over for Father's Day. I think that Yhwach might have a counter for BFR with his own teleportation but I am not sure - and his Reactive Evolution might make him resistant to sealing, but I again, I am unsure.

I am not the most knowledgeable when it comes to Bleach - talk to IMadeThisOn8-1-2017, as he knows tons about Bleach.

Though inconclusive might be likely - and I'll count it as a vote.

Other characters with teleportation and dimensional travel were BFR by Rumple and couldn't get away.

And why is sealing get nulled?

why would yhwach not be allowed to use sternritter abilities?

this is to determine the strongest characters of each tier, they should be at their full power?

It happens in the 21st episode of Season 7. It seems there's no video in YT, but it is in 37min 26s of the episode.

Wish Realm Rumple BFRs Ultimate Dark One Rumple. Go to the page, you'll understand.

No, he has dimensional travel.

This is rarely an ability on its own, often being achieved through other means such as Teleportation used to teleport into other universes.
~ Dimensional Travel page​
Low Multiversal with teleportation and BFR (Can teleport himself and others to almost anywhere there's magic for him to tap into, including separate realms)
~ Rumplestiltskin page​
I just didn't bother to put the "power" there.

Dude lol.

in the next episode he literally says that rumplestiltskin removed his immortality and powers, and that that's why he can't back

Happy now?

season 7 episode 22 4 minuten 10 seconds

And there are other places Rumple could BFR Yhwach, places designed to keep people from using their powers to escape (like the Underworld or the World Behind the Mirror).

not really, he specifically said that his power got removed with the author's pen, which is useless against yhwach, since in no way that he's going to be able to use it.

and what's stopping yhwach's from foreseeing himself getting bfr'd in the future & manipulating it, as to where it doesn't happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back