• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
It's time.

All will be used, with every weapon they have.

If this is a stomp, exclude any characters that stomp.

Speed equalized.

All characters are at their strongest.

Battle takes place in the most epic arena of all: The Hill.

Who finally wins out?

TOCOJBWA and Thanos: 4 (Ohmkaey, SpiritualAdversor, ErrorSaness, Anaconda999)

JBWWAR and Inminent Doom: 2 (Soel304, CrimsonStarFallen)

Music

Costume80

I vote JBWWAR and Inminent Doom

I mean i guess that according to Max KAG >>>>> PG but PG litterally (when complete) allows you to tro summon the original paradox, control it and make it stronger, so really it would depend on how the battle played out. Specially since it is unknown how to find the 5th stone which implies it doesn't technically exists, plus the 6th stone is yet to even be seen in profesies clearly.

An even bigger problem is that all the paradox stoners are sentient.

So i say TOCOJBWA and Thanoss until, JBWWAR takes action

SpiritualAdversor said:
I mean i guess that according to Max KAG >>>>> PG but PG litterally (when complete) allows you to tro summon the original paradox, control it and make it stronger, so really it would depend on how the battle played out. Specially since it is unknown how to find the 5th stone which implies it doesn't technically exists, plus the 6th stone is yet to even be seen in profesies clearly.
An even bigger problem is that all the paradox stoners are sentient.

So i say TOCOJBWA and Thanoss until, JBWWAR takes action
The original Paradox is The P-A-R-A-D-O-X. What do you mean by "original?"

The thing witth paradox logic is that everything is and isn't at the same time. Yes, The P-A-R-A-D-O-X is the original paradox but if it was the wiki would be destroyed, therefore it isn't althought it is.

Actually in order to stop the wiki from being destroyed, all info about the paradox was deleted until the paradox memorial was made. Then The P-A-R-A-D-O-X profile was made, but as the info itself satates, that profile is barely an speculation, as if it was to be described truthfully the wiki would be destroyed, alongside with the info, creating an even bigger paradox.

Yeah but us outnumbering them will probabbly allow us to win, shaggy can go back in "beyond time" in order to give logan paul the idea to copyrigth Op charcters, the concept of being beyond concepts and infinity in order to become the strongest character, thus destroying all future OP characters, creating 2 paradoxes, one because shaggy would get destroyed and wouldn't be able to go back in time, and another because the characters on the thread are too strong to stop existing.

In adittion Logan Paul (copyright) would become a Paradox Stoner.

this would leave the PG with 4 out of 6 stoners (Shaggy is a Paradox stoner and he hasnt put himself into the gauntlet)

SpiritualAdversor said:
Yeah but us outnumbering them will probabbly allow us to win, shaggy can go back in "beyond time" in order to give logan paul the idea to copyrigth Op charcters, the concept of being beyond concepts and infinity in order to become the strongest character, thus destroying all future OP characters, creating 2 paradoxes, one because shaggy would get destroyed and wouldn't be able to go back in time, and another because the characters on the thread are too strong to stop existing.
In adittion Logan Paul (copyright) would become a Paradox Stoner.

this would leave the PG with 4 out of 6 stoners (Shaggy is a Paradox stoner and he hasnt put himself into the gauntlet)
Numbers don't matter. Especially when the weakest member in the group can casually wipe out all spam and copyrighting. Also, the Paradox Gauntlet is useless considering Godzilla (Omniexxagerated) can easily tank it. If the Overkiller gets in, it becomes an easy stomp.

Even if Shaggy were to do so, then JBWWAR wouldn't exist in the first place, but TOCOJBWA is beyond puny paradoxes like so. The Anti-forminator and the Kool-Aid Gauntlet would wipe out the P-a-r-a-d-o-x.

Last off, spam has been confirmed to be weak nowadays. Spam does nothing but nerf a character hard and lower the quality. If that's the case, then that team doesn't even deserve JBWWAR's time.

EDIT: Also, the spam team is not on JBWWAR's side, considering they don't deserve to be there. They can be a team of their own.

T ═íH╠© I ╠óS═Ø ╠ø F O ÊëR ╠¿U M ═í W ═×E═£ ╠òNÊë ÊëT╠ò SO╠º ═ƒI NÊë A ÊëC╠┤ T I╠ V╠ó E ╠¿ I═Å T═ƒ ╠º ═ü C ═áR═ƒ ╠¿A ╠ÀS═ü ═áH╠ø E ═ØD╠º , ═óD E╠º S═£ ═£T═£ R ÊëO Y ╠òI═á ═ƒN G ╠┤ T═£ H╠À E═Ø ═á ÊëE N ╠óT ╠øI ═ƒR╠ E═á ═ÿT═ÇY╠ó ═Ø ÊëO F═ó ╠© F A ═íN D═ü O╠Á ═ØM═£ ═á, E V ═ÅE═ÿ R╠¿ Y ═Å Êë ╠óS E═ó C╠ O╠© ═ÿN═Å D ═Ç Y╠º ═íO╠ U ═í R ═ƒE═Å M═Ø ╠ÀA═ÿ I╠º N O ╠©N ╠ø T ═ØH═ÿ ═×I╠ø ═£S╠º P ╠øA═ü R═ó A ═×D O╠Á ═×X I═Ç ═ƒC ═ØA ╠íL ╠óL Y╠Á ═ÅP S╠¿ E U╠º D O ═ÿE ═íX╠º I═ƒ S╠Á T ═ÿI═Ç ╠┤N═í G═× ╠ó ╠òW═ü ═ØE B S I T═Ø ╠ÀE═ÿ ,═£ ═× ╠íR ╠øE A═á ╠ÀL I═ü T Y ═× I ═ØS ╠© T O ╠ºR ╠øN A╠ P ═£P ═üA ╠ÁR╠┤ T

-╠© ═ØßŃ╠ÁßÅÆßÄÑm═ísßÄ¥ßÅü═£ ╠ÀßŪ═ÅhÊëßÄ¥ßÅÆS╠ÂH═ØAS╠┤ZAL═£GGY═£ZAL═áGO╠óOOOO═íO═óO═ƒO╠ó

SpiritualAdversor said:
T ═íH╠© I ╠óS═Ø ╠ø F O ÊëR ╠¿U M ═í W ═×E═£ ╠òNÊë ÊëT╠ò SO╠º ═ƒI NÊë A ÊëC╠┤ T I╠ V╠ó E ╠¿ I═Å T═ƒ ╠º ╠ü C ═áR═ƒ ╠¿A ╠À┼Ü ═áH╠ø E ═Øß©É , ═óD ╚¿ S═£ ═£T═£ R ÊëO Y ╠òI═á ═ƒN G ╠┤ T═£ H╠À E═Ø ═á ÊëE N ╠óT ╠øI ═ƒR╠ E═á ═ÿT╠ÇY╠ó ═Ø ÊëO F═ó ╠© F A ═íN D╠ü O╠Á ═ØM═£ ═á, E V ═ÅE═ÿ R╠¿ Y ═Å Êë ╠óS E═ó C╠ O╠© ═ÿN═Å D ╠Ç Y╠º ═íO╠ U ═í R ═ƒE═Å M═Ø ╠ÀA═ÿ I╠º N O ╠©N ╠ø T ═ØH═ÿ ═×I╠ø ═£┼× P ╠ø├ü R═ó A ═×D O╠Á ═×X ├î ═ƒC ═ØA ╠íL ╠óL Y╠Á ═ÅP S╠¿ E U╠º D O ═ÿE ═íX╠º I═ƒ S╠Á T ═ÿ├î ╠┤N═í G═× ╠ó ╠òß║é ═ØE B S I T═Ø ╠ÀE═ÿ ,═£ ═× ╠íR ╠øE A═á ╠ÀL ├ì T Y ═× I ═ØS ╠© T O ╠ºR ╠øN A╠ P ═£P ╠üA ╠ÁR╠┤ T
-╠© ═ØßŃ╠ÁßÅÆßÄÑm═ísßÄ¥ßÅü═£ ╠ÀßŪ═ÅhÊëßÄ¥ßÅÆS╠ÂH═ØAS╠┤ZAL═£GGY═£ZAL═áGO╠óOOOO═íO═óO═ƒO╠ó
. H╠å═ü╠ï═ü╠ü╠ö╠╝╠Ñ╠û═Ä╠▒═ì╠¿╠®╠ƒ╠║╠©o╠ü╠Ç╠à╠ô╠å═á═ù╠É╠Ä╠Ö═ô╠ª═ƒ╠¡╠ñ═ô╠░╠ƒw╠Ç═Ç╠¢═è╠É╠ø╠æ╠▓╠▓═ò╠ú╠¼╠ù╠ÿ╠ó m═æ═î╠î╠É╠ì╠ò╠┐╠Æ╠ï╠ò╠û═ë═à╠░╠ÿ═öe╠ê╠┐╠¥╠å╠É╠ä╠à═ø╠╝═ç═û╠╗╠¬╠º═êd═×╠Æ═è═æ═æ╠ó╠Ñ╠ª═ì═à═Ä╠û═ö╠©i╠ü═å═Ç═×╠à╠å═Ç═î═Ø╠û╠▒═Ö╠▓═ó╠©o╠ö╠ø═é╠à═É╠â═ÿ═ø╠Ç╠Ö╠ú╠×╠¬═Ä╠®╠¬╠ñc═É╠ä╠Ä╠ì═Ç╠║═£╠û╠ù═ó═ó═ç╠á═Ö╠Àr╠æ╠è╠ä╠è═í╠ë═ô═û╠¿═ë╠»e╠â═ù═á═í═ï╠ú╠ÿ═Ö╠ñ╠ó╠ú╠ÿ╠í╠╗╠┤.╠ë═ø═â╠¢═×╠ò╠à╠Ä═é═ü╠Ñ═û╠╝╠ª╠ƒ═ò╠º═ë

I╠æ═ø═¬═¬╠Ç═ï═ø═¿╠î═ª═é═ú═Ñ╠à═å═º╠Ä═ø╠æÊë╠À═ô╠Ø╠╣╠®═ô═Ä╠░╠░n═½╠¢═»═ä╠ô╠ç╠ì╠Ä═ù╠å═ª═Ñ═ú╠â╠â╠æ╠ê═®═í═óÊë╠û╠▒╠Ø═ô╠Ö╠½╠Ö╠║═ì╠▓╠½╠╣╠«═ì╠¡╠ú═ö═çd═å═é═å╠ô╠┐╠É═½Êë╠ª╠▒╠║╠│═ô═ç╠£═ò╠ú═à╠á╠║e═º═½╠ö╠ç╠é╠ä═î╠É═æ═ª═æ═ó╠¿═£╠┤═Ä╠╗╠û╠½═Ü═ô╠á╠£e═ª═å╠É╠Å═®═Ø═á═ƒ═Å╠¿╠«╠╣╠ñ╠®╠╝═à═Ä═ì╠»d╠¥╠ì═æ╠ë╠Å╠è╠æ═É═ø╠ï╠¥╠æ═ñ═ø═Æ╠Â═£╠Â═ü═Ø═ê╠Ø╠ª╠ÿ╠®═ê╠¬╠ñ═ì╠Ñ╠ñ╠á╠ƒ╠ñ╠á╠Ñ═ë

(let's try to not abuse this type of text too much)

SpiritualAdversor said:
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE WE GO
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

oo
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

o

How the **** did you do that?

(The same way you color text, turns out FANDOM is very permissive about html tags and stylings, so i realized i could changed the background color, i could probabbly do some sligthly weirder stuff with ease but that was what came to my mind). (select to read inside the red rectangles)

DARE TO CHALLENGE ME

(paradoxite is like an aleverse, so no, also this is no longer a battle it is a necrobump that crashed the wiki, also you must take into accOUNT THE THAT THE CORRUPTION HAS TAKEN EVEN THE ONLY METHOD OF COMMUNICATION FROM SPIRITUAL ADVERSOR; RUN NOW OR DIE TRYING)

Wi

Uselessnoob please stop

Back