• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A FNaF fangame where you shut the doors on Uni+ characters sounds very silly but kinda cool actually

The strongest I know of besides Flumpty are the FNaF World guys

If we're talking fangames, I think I remember a Low 1-C Afton on FC/OC that got deleted

A FNaF fangame where you shut the doors on Uni+ characters sounds very silly but kinda cool actually
There is only one Uni+ character and it is stated Flumpty simply doesnt care. He can easily get through and kill us but he decides its not fun or fair that way lmao

Edit: "Weaknesses: Has poor social skills. Flumpty likes to mess around and impose limits on himself to make friends."

As someone with over 300 hours in DBD, the most it helps Killers is blocking generators and windows

Which sucks for me because i suck at killer lol

Alternatively, could go with Ignited Freddy vs The Singularity's first key. (but creation doesn't get enough love)

As someone with over 300 hours in DBD, the most it helps Killers is blocking generators and windows

Which sucks for me because i suck at killer lol
I mean it also buffs their asses and makes the survivors weak asf.

Bill/David/Ash could definitely beat the shit out of Legion and Clown

Im going to begin making FNAC stuff.

profiles 🔥:

Candy the Cat
Cindy the Cat
Chester the Chimpanzee
The Penguin
Blank
Old Candy
Shadow Candy

New Candy/Withered Candy
New Cindy/Withered Cindy

Vinnie/The Puppeteer
The Rat
The Cat

Monster Vinnie
Monster Rat
Monster Cat
(These two might merge with the regular monster profiles, but im unsure)
Shadow Rat
Shadow Cat

Back