• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The FC/OC Low 7-B Tournament: Hub

Is that true lol, what do you mean ☠️
Like there was the 1st participant in the table, one character from Burger Brawl, and basically the reason this is a Low 7-B tier tournament. But whatever, let's wait for this new one XD

If TheMassivlyUnkn0wn would want 10 and his new oc in a row, perhaps he could replace my GGesom, created to fill the 16 participants quicker.

Ok chat when I get home I’ll upload the funny skeleton page (with explosion manip since I forgot that) and add him and Adam,

and with a couple good bracket shuffles, I’ll be ready to publicly show off the matches!

Btw how much time (days) will the first tournament round have? Not gonna have time till Friday cuz major high school exams destroy my life

Bryan was studying the bracket to possibly prepare a strategy to win. "Hmm... FU Plus-Droid, huh? I think my brother said something about something similar. Said he had an encounter with something of the sort..." Said Bryan. "Are you seriously going to come up with a strategy? It's a fight! Just hit 'em until they stop moving!" Said Jeffrey, who was wearing a cast on his arm after attempting to beat up the host of the tournament. Bryan sighed in annoyance. "That kind of ignorance is exactly the kind of thing that will get you eliminated in the first round! And how many times have I told you not to use a GameShark on your GameBoy!?" Said Bryan. "Listen. I don't tell you how to solve your little mysteries or whatever, and you don't tell me how to play my games." Said Jeffrey. "I don't have time to deal with you right now. I have to prepare a strategy!" Said Bryan as he started to walk away. "Whatever, nerd." Jeffrey said before continuing to use his GameShark while playing Pokémon Blue.

Bryan was studying the bracket to possibly prepare a strategy to win. "Hmm... FU Plus-Droid, huh? I think my brother said something about something similar. Said he had an encounter with something of the sort..." Said Bryan. "Are you seriously going to come up with a strategy? It's a fight! Just hit 'em until they stop moving!" Said Jeffrey, who was wearing a cast on his arm after attempting to beat up the host of the tournament. Bryan sighed in annoyance. "That kind of ignorance is exactly the kind of thing that will get you eliminated in the first round! And how many times have I told you not to use a GameShark on your GameBoy!?" Said Bryan. "Listen. I don't tell you how to solve your little mysteries or whatever, and you don't tell me how to play my games." Said Jeffrey. "I don't have time to deal with you right now. I have to prepare a strategy!" Said Bryan as he started to walk away. "Whatever, nerd." Jeffrey said before continuing to use his GameShark while playing Pokémon Blue.
Well damn if you were gonna write a short I kinda wish we got matched 🗿

literally_the_same_plus_droid_who_beated_jeffrey_by_froggytron_dfz75m9-fullview.jpg

Im no expert at Pokemons, but metal Pokemon sure gonna cause more problems to Plus-droid than water one

This Tournament process is as fast, as lawmaking is lmao. Im probably creating some of the threats with a shorter story tonight/tomorrow, if you give me permission.

Back