• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian Higdon said:
I don't care who you're asking, but mine should've been this guy.
Kane Retro
And I explained to you in that thread why I couldn't have picked that one.

Well, that's one vote for you at least.

Oh my God, it's not a flame war, do you even know what that word means?!

No, actually, neither of them have shown any tendency to cause any disturbances in the last several weeks, so you're just making a fuss over nothing.

This isn't a flame war, anyone who says it is has a lower IQ than Kim Jong-un

Well, whatever, that's 2 votes for Max and 3 for Christian.

Seol404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Honestly, how can a 12 year old make a 23 year old Butthurt? Wtf is this type of Logic?
Appearently a 21 year old woman is capable of making not one, not two, but three pre-teen/teenaged boys butthurt
And a 72 year old woman is capable of making a 21 year old woman butthurt due to destroying the 21-year-old's lifting record without breaking a sweat.

Yes, except shes 78, which makes it even worse

Also, can somebody please vote so we can end this?

Yeah, no.

I'm not having you turn this into a shitpost, since it's a legit thread that I put a lot of effort into.

If you want to play, take it outside...of my thread.

Yeah, that's as good an argument as saying, "Thanos because he's Thanos."
That seems like normal logic on this website

Makes sense...

Still, Max has bad logic and Goose....oh boy.

Uselessnoob245 said:
Chuck Norris wins because Chuck Norris wins no matter what
This is 100000% true

Christian Higdon said:
Yeah, that's as good an argument as saying, "Thanos because he's Thanos."
That seems like normal logic on this website Makes sense...

I agree, Christion Higdon could easily learn how to YEET to counter Max's YEETing

Yeah, that's as good an argument as saying, "Thanos because he's Thanos."That seems like normal logic on this website Makes sense...

I agree, Christio Higdon could easily learn how to YEET to counter Max's YEETing

That's no way to spell my name...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back