• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The first Elder Scrolls Hero fights a JoJo reference

Do we assume they have all their abilities in early to mid game.

What exactly do those curses do? How easy is it to pull off.

What does Daidouji open with? Punching?

@Jack

Yes

The Curses are pretty much statistics decreases and all he needs to do it point at you (can be dodged) or touch you. I think it can be an AoE but I maybe thinking of Morrowind and beyond.

I think so.

If she starts with punching than the dude can probably just continuously curse her until she's easy to take out, then

I hope it isn't. (Though a few matches with the EC say that being a melee fighter is the best strategy against him because magic gets noped in seven different ways and bows allow the EC plenty of time to create a wall or force field and dodge)

If anything Daidouji uses is considered as magic it either gets passively nulled or reflected back at her.

ET is also passively invisible due to the Ring of Khajiit.

Daidouji punches stuff, she won't have to worry about the 6 different ways EC screws over magic. She's a skilled ninja so invisiblity probably won't be to big of a problem.

Also are you voting?

Back