• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does anyone remember any good quotes from these two? I'm considering on adding the "nobody dies" from Barry 2 but I forgot the whole speech lmfao.

I've tried this years ago. Piracy isn't against the rules, but public links (whether there's a hyperlink or not) are.

Just a warning for the future.

Yeah, I'm rewatching the Zod vs Supergirl fight

Kara definitely had the upper hand in the first version of their fight, but in the next one, Zod knocked her out with a single strike. On the scaling chain, I personally wouldn't put her any higher than Zod/Superman at the start of their fight, but she is still Low 6-B at the end of the day, so it doesn't matter much

Last edited:
Don't know if it's worth anything, but we see Barry 2 get backhanded by Zod when trying to save Supergirl and being completely fine afterwards.
Barry 2 also could barely hold off Nam-Ek by himself and needed help from Barry 1 charging up to defeat him

Early MoS Superman was eventually able to fight off both Nam-Ek and Faora, and continued growing stronger to fight on comparable terms with armoured Zod

Last edited:
Barry 2 also could barely hold off Nam-Ek by himself and needed help from Barry 1 charging up to defeat him

Early MoS Superman was eventually able to fight off both Nam-Ek and Faora, and continued growing stronger to fight on comparable terms with armoured Zod
True. But wouldn't it be fair to assume that Faora and Nam-Ek are stronger here than in early MoS? And by that I mean comparable to Zod.

I'll explain why... Early MoS Superman did about the same amount of damage to them as he did to Zod at Smallville (he could stagger them and knock down, but the best he did was destroy Zod and Faora's helmets), with Faora being knocked out by a missile after experiencing pain from sensory overload and Nam-Ek actually knocking Supes out with the train. They don't fight after that, though it's fair to assume that they also grew in power and are still relative to Supes, especially if we consider just how much Zod's powers grew (though I understand why their profiles only feature their 7-C scaling).

Now here, the way I see it, things are different. As far as I can remember there's no indicative that Zod's powers grow at an accelerated ratio when compared to the other kryptonians (other than after he ditches the armor) so there's nothing that justifies us scaling him to Low 6-B while keeping both of Faora and Nam-Ek (the latter being a superhuman amongst kryptonians) at 7-C since in the Flashpoint timeline (which is implied to happen in a relative timeframe when compared to MoS) both of them are with Zod when he first meets the military and spend arguably more time in the sun than him while fighting the military.

At least I don't recall Barry 1 or any other character saying the other kryptonians, especially Faora and Nam-Ek who, once again, were with Zod when he first met the military, are weaker than Zod, all they say is that they need Superman to kill Zod because they can't (something Barry disproves later by "Reverse Flash-ing" one kryptonian) and that they need to buy Supergirl enough time to beat Zod and turn the World Engine off.

but the best he did was destroy Zod and Faora's helmets
Zod's visor no-sold numerous enraged punches from Early MoS Superman, and it was only after crashing into a gas tank that it was noticeably damaged. Zod even gets up from the overall attack way quicker than Clark, and the only "damage" he took is his visor and his cape being on fire. Otherwise, Zod was perfectly fine without any notable harm

Faora's visor was one-shotted by Early MoS Superman after he had continued growing stronger from struggling in their fight and pushing himself
there's nothing that justifies us scaling him to Low 6-B while keeping both of Faora and Nam-Ek (the latter being a superhuman amongst kryptonians) at 7-C
Those are the powerscaling and feats that they have. Faora and Nam-Ek fight Superman when he is at a way lower power level compared to when he fights General Zod in Metropolis
At least I don't recall Barry 1 or any other character saying the other kryptonians, especially Faora and Nam-Ek who, once again, were with Zod when he first met the military, are weaker than Zod, all they say is that they need Superman to kill Zod because they can't (something Barry disproves later by "Reverse Flash-ing" one kryptonian) and that they need to buy Supergirl enough time to beat Zod and turn the World Engine off.
They don't need to say it. We see Barry 1 and Barry 2 take down normal Kryptonian soldiers with ease, and even managed to fight Faora and Nam-Ek by themselves. They relied on Superman/Supergirl to take down Zod

Last edited:
Essentially I’m going to be slapping the majority of the verse down to probaly like tier 7, minus Superman,zod and the gods
"minus the gods"

Me:

1a8qy1.jpg

Just watched the movie through very legal means and why does Burtonverse Batman have 7-C+ bombs when the movie makes it clear that the alternate timeline seen in the movie is an amalgam of the Burton movies along with the DCEU? Keaton Batman should have a new profile because of this.

Also what should we do about this movie along with others treating the Snyder Cut as canon?

I think we need to consider that Zack can’t legally say his cut is canon as that would be up to WB

Did WB confirm this movie was canon to the Snyderverse?

I think we need to consider that Zack can’t legally say his cut is canon as that would be up to WB
Warner Bros was the one who told Zack Snyder that his cut isn't canon
Warner Bros told me when I started this process that they consider the theatrical cut as canon to their DC Universe that they want to build out and that my version will always be like this outworld non-canon version. I’m like, fine, you know, it’s your IP, it’s your universe, of course, that’s your decision. At the time we made the movie, when the story was written and sort of developed, the plan was to make two more Justice League movies while these other solo films were spinning out.”

Last edited:
Back