• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The General discussion General thread

i tried to make this thread and it was never noticed. Let's work this one out.

I believe that the most entertaining vsthreads are all below 5-B, best ones being the ones in tier 8 and 6

Yeah, that's the tier where people are actually debating and not spamming hax potency, speed and how big the cosmology is.

But there's actually some good tier 2 battles. Tier 1 is just not entertaining at all. (I supported a tier 1 verse despite saying these smh)

tier 2 is mostly who has the best instant hax
tier 1 is either the same but worse or completley unusable

It all depends on how big the gaps in tiers are.
the boring battles begin since around tier 4 with the crazy differences in 4-B and 4-A tiers and it only gets worse with the exception of 3-C, that one has good ap differences.

Yog is all of existence... Thus he is partially an infinite multiverse worth of p*rn

Azzy dreams it all up so he made the subway sexist song in his sleep

actually I have seen a fair 1-A+ match,Alovenus vs scp 3812 is incon and both can't do anything against each other but sadly now Alovenus is only low 1-A

I don't remember what does Azzy in CM do,but about dreaming all existence and destroying everything when he awakes,it's from demonbane actually

Back