• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God Brothers' additions

Numbersguy

VS Battles
Retired
Hey, hi there.

New feats from the new episode.

The God Brothers

-Older Brother and Younger Brother can resurrect people

-Younger Brother has planetary level reality warping (Wiped out humanity all over the planet)

-Younger Brother by just flying blew up half of the moon

-Older Brother and Younger Brother seem to be able to interact in another plane of existence

They should get Soul Manipulation. They cursed both Salem's and Oz's souls so they can't go to the afterlife (Older Brother/Light Brother was talking to Oz between the material and spiritual world). Oz is forced to ressurrect and Salem is forced to regenerate and has infinite life force

We should wait for the god of light to get more feats before giving them individual profiles.

@Schro

That sounds like a mix between Curse Manipulation and low key soulhax

Xcano said that in the comments btw... other than that, shattering the moon is still accurate. Only speed is iffy

The latter portion of Xcano's comment is true. He used the fastest chunk's speed and treated it as the average speed of the debris.

It'd take a while, but he should measure each chunk separately and get an average out of them. Would still be 5-B, methinks.

Don't forget about Teleportation, Energy Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Flight, Transformation, and Power Bestowal. (Unless they already have some of those on there)

I agree with what damage said.

I'd personally like to say they have Type 5 immortality, as they're able to freely interact with Ozpin's first life in the afterlife, and they look like they see life and death as trivial to begin with. That put the evidence I suggested isn't as direct as what some might like to think, so it's fine if we don't.

So if we're adding powers to the Gods because of powers that humans had since the Gods gave them those powers shouldn't the Gods also have telekinesis? Ozpin/Salem clearly demonstrated this by crushing the nevermore.

Also a minor correction on the profile where AP is it says that by snapping his fingers he (younger brother) wiped humanity. However he did not snap, he clenched his fist with the magic within it.

The Gods should also have absorption since that's exactly what the younger brother did when humanity launched all of that magic attacks at him (well he definitely caught it and compressed it into a ball)

Edit: autocorrect ugh

I'd like to. I've just finished implementing the Ozpin/Salem additions so I can work on it on my Sandbox.

I find it weird that the God Brothers aren't incorporeal and don't have any type of Regenerationn.

Doesn't the Older Brother sort of spontaneously manifest from the energy in his shrine, or am I remembering that wrong?

And should they at least have Salem's Regenerationn as they're both immortals of a higher grade than her?

And shouldn't the Older Brother have Death Manipulation via sending Ozmas to the afterlife? And Soul manipulation by having his soul merge with a rando dude every time he dies? Shouldn't we call the Younger Brother's humanity wipe Death Manipulation or EE?

They should be non-corporeal yes

Yes, he does, as well as turn into energy when he leaves the planet

Yes

Yes to the latter, unsure about the death manip part as that would be more soul manip technically

I'm not entirely sure what supports them being Non-Corporeal so I'll shelf that for now, I was just begging the question to see if there was anything to go off of.

The rest I feel are supported enough and I'll put them on the drafts on my Sandbox.

Why would lifewiping be death manip/EE as opposed to just regular old damage?

Because they were physcially erased and the God Brothers have actually demonstrated the ability to erase people from existence?

That site won't load so I can't really have an opinion on that for the time being. The site itself loads, but the video doesn't seem to like skipping.

@Dargoo my post above with my additions and teleportation too (teleporting others to the afterlife, teleporting Salem right above the domain of life)

Alright, what should I call the pages?

God of Darkness/God of Light, or The Older Brother/The Younger Brother?

Back