• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

me goin on on any social media and seeing daily random user saying the ******** toe-curling shit about mori

like wow... he may be my fave character oat but DAMN

who's 2nd and 3rd for both men and women
mori i expected to take the lead, but king uma? surprising (but understandable)

who's 2nd and 3rd for both men and women
mori i expected to take the lead, but king uma? surprising (but understandable)
Mori got the most votes for male, the rest of male characters only got 1 vote each

for female, only King Uma's on the list.

But the responses are still too few, so it would be adviseable to wait (it's why the poll lasts 3 days)

Mori would never say bad words because he is pure and noble- "looks at war crimes" completely pure and noble
He actually spews some vile swear words in korean iirc, but I forgot the exact chapters and I don't know how good my memory is so take it with a grain of salt lol

Mori would never say bad words because he is pure and noble- "looks at war crimes" completely pure and noble
Mori Hui on the other hand…

That guy cursed like a sailor sometimes lmao:

0198-087.png

the results are in (and i'm posting them on yeolban's behalf because she's a sillybilly and forgot her password)

Daewi getting one vote makes me wanna violate national laws in several countries.
believe it or not, a mutual dmed me and told me "daewi got 1 vote??? did the person who voted forget that the poll is about the prettiest goh character?"

Last edited:
chat it's time to axe the tier 5 rating
nobody tanked the full explosion of oraeguk, what mori tanked is only like 6-B+

we should drop him, ilpyo (forma de fox), sujin and the three princes down to like... 6-A+ or upscale them to baseline High 6-A due to ardun fighting post-memories complete monkey mode mori who should be far stronger than punched-a-hole-in-the-moon MK Mori

(Mori also triple kicked Ardun and almost knocked him out in base while they were both exhausted iirc so ig monkey mode is a marginal amp? kinda makes sense since Mori in the past [Jaecheondaeseong] didn't "enter" Monkey Mode, he was just like that)

epic !

Looking at Mori profile especially on AP section, should he get Abstract Existence (Type 1) because become one with world itself alongside with it's dualities?

Another CRT for Mori.

Another CRT for Mori

Last edited:
I need this fixed asap..

that is NOT what Nirvana is 💀

I made this. So for now there 3 Characters in verse is 2-C.

1) if Xuanzang gets immeasurable LS then we should probably upgrade that for Mori’s profile as well.

2) I would use this scan for lifting strength since I think it’s a better justification for it.

But still really good work.

Back