• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Uh, everything, I did not understand what you said.
Im bad explaining, but ok.

In chapter 563, Mujin order to Mori during last confrontation on earth to give him everything that he has (like karma, miracles and death). It's meaning that Mori completely out of power to fight against Mujin.

And here result, Mujin give Mori damage like this after their fight before he dissapeared.
During his last fight against Mori in the earth Mujin could give damage Mori like this, not only just give him minor scratch.

So do you think he should rated at solid "2-C" rather than "At most 2-C"??

So what you guys think on that?
Im bad explaining, but ok.

In chapter 563, Mujin order to Mori during last confrontation on earth to give him everything that he has (like karma, miracles and death). It's meaning that Mori completely out of power to fight against Mujin.

And here result, Mujin give Mori damage like this after their fight before he dissapeared.

So uhm, anyone any ideas as to wtf the moon-looking ball and the pink ball that everything spins around are here?
Screenshot-2023-12-04-14-44-07-873-eu-kanade-tachiyomi-edit.jpg

I can't understand what are they meant to be 😭

So uhm, anyone any ideas as to wtf the moon-looking ball and the pink ball that everything spins around are here?
Screenshot-2023-12-04-14-44-07-873-eu-kanade-tachiyomi-edit.jpg

I can't understand what are they meant to be 😭
Thing spinning in the middle is a black hole which is at the center of every galaxy. The moon looking ball is probably just a visual representation of the solar system and where everything is in relation to the galaxy.

galaxy. the moon lookin one is the solar system. look at the blue stars
That's some smallass galaxy and a VERY weird way to draw a solar system. How did you even come to the conclusion that it's the solar system? It looks like a random humongous moon or something

That's some smallass galaxy and a VERY weird way to draw a solar system. How did you even come to the conclusion that it's the solar system? It looks like a random humongous moon or something
dawg the 3 blue stars mujin summoned + the SS's sun ARE RIGHT THERE

dawg the 3 blue stars mujin summoned + the SS's sun ARE RIGHT THERE
Yes I see that. How does that lead to the conclusion? Do we have a humongous moon and a giant pink ball near our solar system that I'm unaware of or something? 😭
I'm confused, idk.

Yes I see that. How does that lead to the conclusion? Do we have a humongous moon and a giant pink ball near our solar system that I'm unaware of or something? 😭
I'm confused, idk.
the one you described as a moon is the solar system
the pink one is a supermassive black hole which is in the center of every galaxy

Last edited:
I am going to k**l m****f

the one you described as a moon is the solar system
the pink one is a supermassive black hole which is in the center of every galaxy
Okay so I understand how you get a pink ball being a super massive black hole. Weird design choice but whatever.
But how do you get a bigass space rock being the solar system? It looks too huge for a single solar system plus why would a big rock be a solar system?
I don’t get how do you get the logic of big rock near the sun (like 100x it's size) = solar system 😭

Okay so I understand how you get a pink ball being a super massive black hole. Weird design choice but whatever.
But how do you get a bigass space rock being the solar system? It looks too huge for a single solar system plus why would a big rock be a solar system?
I don’t get how do you get the logic of big rock near the sun (like 100x it's size) = solar system 😭
it's just a visual of the solar system you're literally looking too much into it it's NOT a rock it's literally just the solar system omg

anyway throwback to when I quoted a twitter poll and said "if you vote for x I'm drawing mori oiled up" as a joke and the votes counted to like 200 for what I wanted to be voted

Even better question:
Can this type of Conceptual Manipulation and Information Manipulation be used in battle? Like Mujin or any Supreme God on Mori's and Mujin's level straight up ripping out the soul, and mind of someone and then destroying it or altering it

Even better question:
Can this type of Conceptual Manipulation and Information Manipulation be used in battle? Like Mujin or any Supreme God on Mori's and Mujin's level straight up ripping out the soul, and mind of someone and then destroying it or altering it
Yes.

Examples of this include Mujin ripping out Satan’s own heart and essence and then absorbing it.

Forcefully making or breaking contracts that bind the laws of the universe for the respective species.

- Also shown when Mujin ripped out Gaia’s core element, which was her heart, in order to create the new planet he desired.

Question, if the soul is a part of the core element which is a concept, shouldn't soul related abilities like diamond sutra and Tam/Greed get some sort of concept manip?
We really finna update these profiles on god 😭

Yes.

Examples of this include Mujin ripping out Satan’s own heart and essence and then absorbing it.

Forcefully making or breaking contracts that bind the laws of the universe for the respective species.

- Also shown when Mujin ripped out Gaia’s core element, which was her heart, in order to create the new planet he desired.

We really finna update these profiles on god 😭
Btw when you planning revised Mubong profile?

Anyway you think he should solid 2-C based on we discuss before?

Btw when you planning revised Mubong profile?
Speaking of Mujin, his red wings profile should get revised in terms of abilities. He should lose the abilities tied to his weapons since they got destroyed and he turned them into a sword.
I'm not sure what exactly this means but it should remove the black hole and light manipulation with light, vibration sound and soul manipulation with diamond sutra, dura neg with mandala, and resurrection with the scroll.

Speaking of Mujin, his red wings profile should get revised in terms of abilities. He should lose the abilities tied to his weapons since they got destroyed and he turned them into a sword.
I'm not sure what exactly this means but it should remove the black hole and light manipulation with light, vibration sound and soul manipulation with diamond sutra, dura neg with mandala, and resurrection with the scroll.
Also he should have a new key after Tathagata Absorbed key in his weakened state after all of his powers are sucked into Mori Perfect circle. So during his final fight with Mori on old earth is Mujin in weakened state.

Also he should have a new key after Tathagata Absorbed key in his weakened state after all of his powers are sucked into Mori Perfect circle. So during his final fight with Mori on old earth is Mujin in weakened state.
I don’t really see the point in that. Both him and Mori are completely out of juice and don't have any new feats or statements to scale to. What would the profile even look like? "Unknown (should be far weaker than before)" ?

I don’t really see the point in that. Both him and Mori are completely out of juice and don't have any new feats or statements to scale to. What would the profile even look like? "Unknown (should be far weaker than before)" ?
Still At most 2-C but far weaker than before, because in that state he still can hurt Mori, not just give him minor scratch in his previous key.

Anyway Satan should has 4D Extrasensory Perception, since he can sense Xuanzang who is stated by him is higher dimensional existence during his fight against Mori

Back