• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God Of High School - Ogre profile rework

Basically, Ogres profile sucks and I wanted to learn some basics in terms of profile making so I (hopefully) fixed it.

Old stinky profile 🤢

New cool profile 😎

• Added explanations, scans, and chapter/value references for stats and abilities as there were almost none before
  • Added missing abilities
  • Improved the in-universe scaling and reasonings
  • Slightly expanded the intelligence section
  • Formatting improvements for the P&A section (abilities are listed in a bulletpoint format, ability names are highlighted, abilities and resistances are split into separate lists)
If you notice any issue with the sandbox, let me know and I'll fix it right away.

Agree(very smart): Yeolban, Megaraptor149, Excellence616, Success0906, Livinmeme, Mndks, LordGriffin1000, DarkDragonMedeus
Disagree(stinker):

Last edited:
ogre profile rework published before that 1 year old god forsaken Mori dan reworked sandbox 💀

the profile looks fine, I agree

I think this doesn't need a CRT? All the changes are minuscle at best, the scaling also got accepted previously? Even if it isn't, simple reworking of scaling is possible. Or I am just wrong, I am never right anyways.

Anyways, good job 👍🏻.

I think this doesn't need a CRT? All the changes are minuscle at best, the scaling also got accepted previously? Even if it isn't, simple reworking of scaling is possible. Or I am just wrong, I am never right anyways.
I'm not sure but the changes seemed major enough where I thought a CRT is necessary. It's better to be safe than sorry.
Anyways, good job 👍🏻.
Nice work. I agree
Thank you 😇 🙏

She kinda bad thou...

On a serious note, the updated profile looks good. The scans work but I'm getting 404 for the fire Manipulation scan. Besides that minor thing, I have no issues with the profile, this has my approval.

She kinda bad thou...
Frfr
On a serious note, the updated profile looks good.
Thank you 🙏
The scans work but I'm getting 404 for the fire Manipulation scan.
That's weird, it's the exact same link as the ice manip scan 🤔. I'll fix it before doing anything further.
Besides that minor thing, I have no issues with the profile, this has my approval.
Thank you 😇

Back