• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Golden King Vs Methuselah

Never really bothered to gauge Golden King's powerlevel before so knowing he sits on this kind of level is kind of surprising. Though what's the starting range being 5 km going to do if his page list his effective range as cross-universal? Granted, i never really read nor bother to try to read untranslated materials so i don't know what this villain-from-prequel can do

Ultharathotep was geared specifically to kill an Old One like Tesla. Stalker-kun is pretty much an Old One equivalent. However, his enormous accumulated mystery could prove a problem, given Steampunk's Old Ones don't work this way, and he also took on a heavily weakened Tesla, who in turn defeated him without being at full power (no one can guarantee he recovered from the Time Prison's ordeal by EoG).

Pretty torn here, actually.

It's not just 5 kilometers, its 5 kilometers away from each other's hax range.

1) You cannot equalize range

2) It's pointless since they starrtat 4km via SBA, and Uth has to actually get out of the universe to exploit his range.

wait tesla still hasn't recover from that shit? Well...anyway old ones are something GK can do but meth would be unconventional cuz mystery. Tbf how good is GK's mind hax cuz i forgot though he can snipe cuz of glare and exploit

His glares can kill critters,beings who are literal possibilties, and are physically illegal (Break all laws of physics), they are these sort of metaphysica concepts, His glares also have immeasurable speed, if you are also aware of his glare you would also get conceptually destroyed basically, it can rewrite the laws of the universe

no not his glares the groutesque hands are the immesurable speed ones. And no that's not how it works he glares at u = critter killing. its just by the time florance noticed it her powers died in her place

The "grostesque" hands can go beyond the boundaries of space time because they were empowered by the eyes, it was literally stated, the last part really didn't make grammatical sense for me, when time florance noticed the glare her 100 critters died instead of her,, iirc

I think the entire point of the cracking formula is that when he governs the sky, anyone who becomes aware of the gaze would die, some character who i forgot the name of main focus was literally trying to avoid noticing the glare when she wen outside, as it would kill her

no even without being aware they die its just the moment she noticed the glare was when the 100 critters die in her place instead of her. Tesla looked right at GK and was fine cuz resistence. He didn't look away at all even if he did that didn't matter as no one needs to be aware GK is staring at said person as they die unless resistence of that level

No offense but am starting to think you haven't played the VN

They have to be aware of the glare, that's why she didn't die, and thats why the 100 critters died instead of her, the scan for the critters literally says they died when she became aware of the glare. If you are talking about final battle Tesla then sort of, but its mainly because he was creating hundreds of barriers per second which were blocking the glares from innumberable eyes, It isn't limited to them being aware, I haven't ever implied that in one of my comments, its both, staring at him or him staring at you would trigger it.

i have played it...well watched it but i've seen it all and how and where is it really stated one has to be aware of his glare = take the effect? As far I can tell florence just didn't notice until a split second later but had things to help her. I'm just stating he stares at you is enough to trigger is all

Yeah i'm not saying u have to stare at him for it to take place, its just 1 way for it work

...mfw this just went a loop

Ok anyway this really is weird one. The accumulation of mystery can prove to be an unconventional type of old one that GK hasn't encountered and well the mind hax i'm not sure on that part cuz i forgot how strong is GK's mind resistance or if he has at all?

GK doesn't seem to have any other hax beside that insane Reality Warping, and, well, Mid-Godly regen.

Despite being so strong, oddly enough, he's really a One-Trick Pony.

Not really?

His death manipulation

Mid godly (aware you mentioned this) and type 8 immortality negation

Law manipulation

Physics Manipulation

Immeasurable speed attacks

n some other shit i prolly forget, wouldn't just fall under insane realtiy warping, but i see your point.

@Redgrave I don't think he has it

Ultharathotep branches/hand are given power by the Golden Eyes that the Golden King had been amassing for the last 5 decades, while his Gaze of the Rose is something stemming from his Sekime or Glowing Eyes. Those are two different things

well if so then meth's aura can completely mind hax him on the spot and like trex said the added mysteries to meth could make it far more difficult for his glare to really kill meth before he gets bombarded with the aura

Back