• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Good Place MASSIVE UPGRADES

Ok, so I've seen that we have Michael at most 3A and possibly the god tiers at 1C. However, I personally believe after seeing the evidence Michael is 1C at his peak and the God tiers are higher... just to an unknown degree

For starters, Michael clearly creates the neighbourhood and all it's time. This is very much a Low 2C feat. Michael literally creates all its time for this universe and even states he was the experiement to go on for years in the timeline.

Secondly, Michael when gloating actively states he can see in 9 dimensions. Firstly, he's gloating so why would he exaggerating. Secondly it can't be an outlier because he's not showing it (again he's gloating). Seeing in 9 dimensions would have to be referring to spatial dimensions here because seeing across 9 dimensions doesn't match the context of him gloating his power.

Michael should be 1C at peak and with a low 2C key. I'm open for discussion sorry if any of this sounded rude.

Also it's not an outlier. Michael is clearly this powerful because he's doing it so casually. He just doesn't say or do more 9D feats but it's not an issue it just doesn't come up. The fact he does it so casually makes him 1C

Shawn when his profile is made is also 1C

Bump

Also I noticed he has higher dimensional intelligence with 9D being mentioned. Except I feel as though he must be this powerful if he can casually see and change 9D objects. Therefore he HAS to be 1C

This was discussed before. It was rejected not because it was seen as an outlier or hyperbole but simply because perceiving 9 dimensions is not a 1-C feat.

Higher dimensions aren't always portrayed the way we describe them on this site.

Just because the character does something related to higher dimensions does not mean his power is more than infinitely times greater than 3-4 dimensional scale.

Sorry, I meant to say the power of higher dimensions aren't always portrayed the way it is on this site.

Manipulating higher spatial dimensions on a small scale isn't 1-C. Otherwise The Authority would have been tier 1.

"He had suggested that there were more spatial dimensions than the three familiar ones—that on a very small scale, there were up to seven or eight other dimensions, but that they were impossible to examine directly."

"Folds within folds, corners and edges both containing and being contained: its inside was everywhere and its outside was everywhere else."

They very clearly were not referring to universes.

Well, as Andytrenom mentioned, we try to avoid higher-dimensional tier ratings when they are strongly contradicted by the scale of power actually displayed by a character.

In his case, such a distinction would not be as blatant, if Michael can create entire universal continuums effortlessly, but simply perceiving 9 dimensions is not necessarily the same as manipulating space on such a scale. For example, Stephen Hawkins said that he could think in 11 dimensions. So we probably need better evidence.

Back