• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Before I do a more in-depth analysis (& because I'm super distracted.): How does Bugs deal with Bobobo's Hair Ball? If he can't, he can't win.

Also, Bobobo has to deal with Bugs's Immortality : (Types 1 and 5. The grim rabbit doesn't want Bugs' soul anymore) & Bugs's Resurrection?

Both have plot manipulation but no resistance so it could depend on who who has the stronger plot manipulation and the battle take place at the arcade so bugs could bfr him in a video game. Bobobo does have math and probability and transmutation

• What is Bugs's opening move?
  • Regarding Plot Manipulation, how good is Bugs's? Bobobo's is: Plot Manipulation (Has control over his own series and can determine the course of events using this)
Unfortunately, I dunno the justification for his PM. It probably came up somewhere in the series. His Power Nullification also needs explanation.

• Regarding BFR, Bobobo has no way out of that in his first key, if it hits him. How does Bug's BFR work & what makes him go for it? Information Analysis & "Instinctive Precognition" (Odd term on the profile) say it could be difficult to land. Also, Afterimage Creation, Invisibility, & Size Manipulation.
  • This Regenerationn?
Low-High: The ability to regenerate from a very small piece of your body, such as a puddle or drop of blood, or even something as small as a single cell.

Having not seen all of Bobobo & what I've seen being the dub, I'm not entirely sure, but besides his Transmutation....

Death Manipulation, Soul Manipulation (Can attack and destroy souls as well as destroy beings in the afterlife)

Dunno if his DM is exclusively related to his SM.

There's also the possibility of Bobobo taking them to a Pocket Reality, which he should have some control over of. Not as much as his higher keys, but he can. Just dunno if he would, nor via which technique.

Imaginym said:
  • Regarding Plot Manipulation, how good is Bugs's?
  • How does Bug's BFR work & what makes him go for it?

• he literally becomes the animator of the episode and messes with his opponent with a pencil (erasing them, turning them into a inanimate object, etc) and he can also end an episode and send himself to the outside of the cartoon if it looks like hes gonna lose
  • he sends people inside a movie or video game (he did it to daffy and elmer)

Bobobo's plot manipulation claim in his P&A (Their might be something relevant in the techniques, but boy is that list long.) is:

Plot Manipulation (Has control over his own series and can determine the course of events using this)

AFAIK, Bugs taking over as animator only happened, in what, 2 episodes? And he did it to "frenemies" of his Bugs has known for a while. I'm not sure how quickly he'd resort to it.

Also, animator-erasing Bobobo might not work so well....

Immortality (Types 1, 3, 7, and 8. Hair Ball users should be capable of living forever and boasting no lifespan, along with being able to lose their whole body, mind, and soul, and still be alive. Bo-bobo has killed the Demon King and everyone in Hell, and can come back from any afterlife. Bo-bobo has been both a vampire and a zombie before, and his Type 8 is due to being reliant on his Hair Soul, which can survive even if his body, mind, and soul are completely erased)

Not that I deny it, but when and why did Bugs send Daffy & Elmer into a video game?

Unsure, but Bobobo's win conditions for now might be Death Manipulation (assuming he can use it on living beings.), Transmutation & maybe other stuff. Information Analysis & Precognition are also useful. He has some elemental manipulation & good range, but....

Well, how likely he is to use what is unclear.

It's impressive he can do that, but for the two image scans, it'd be nice to know when, why & how. I don't deny that Bugs is a bully, but through what means seems relevant. If you have scans to provide context that shows his means, that would be nice.

Imaginym said:
Immortality (Types 1, 3, 7, and 8. Hair Ball users should be capable of living forever and boasting no lifespan, along with being able to lose their whole body, mind, and soul, and still be alive. Bo-bobo has killed the Demon King and everyone in Hell, and can come back from any afterlife. Bo-bobo has been both a vampire and a zombie before, and his Type 8 is due to being reliant on his Hair Soul, which can survive even if his body, mind, and soul are completely erased)
Actually Bugs has Death Manipulation usage and immunity by his side as well due to driving a literal grim reaper to Madness even has been near said reaper which is deadly enough to cause Death to whatever was nearby his proximity and has implied to cause some trouble to Satan as well to the point I think he sent Sam to hell at will, And also has Type 8 Immortality seeing the upgrades.

Back