• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hero of Hope, Narzuku Uzudoriya and The Dark Lord of the Moon, Darth Uchiha vs Shadow Demon and Warrior Princess

Oh and even with the absolute pinnacle of their respective combat arts whether they be sword masters, martial artists, archers or lance users. All Theresia sees when she sees them fight are openings and mistakes.
A transcendent on her scale can decimate armies, towns and even countries by themself

well all of that is fine but even low tier fodder in ReZero verse with no training can Anal Precog danmaku attacks
Elsa can fight with all of her senses cut off and still hit her opponents vitals. Also no attack that she has seen once will ever work on her again even if its danmaku'd
Ram can copy any type of martial arts and ability that she has seen once even if its an authority (an ability that breaks and opposes the system of the world) just by sensing it
Ley Batenkaitos can cut their opponents so precisely that only a specific part (for eg. a single tendon, nerve or muscle) will be damaged.
and all of them are so below Theresia that they wont be able to reach her even with an eternity of training
Here is ReZero's skill blog
Theresia massively upscales from every feat aside from ones by Reid, Reinhard or Cecilus
Tbf Vader's profile is very outdated.

The verse has some future revisions. Here is what Darth's profile is going to look like in the future. I might as well use use for this debate since this thread wont get accepted

Oh and even with the absolute pinnacle of their respective combat arts whether they be sword masters, martial artists, archers or lance users. All Theresia sees when she sees them fight are openings and mistakes.
A transcendent on her scale can decimate armies, towns and even countries by themself
Meanwhile Vader has surpassed galactic-history worth of warriors who fought wars scaling entire star systems
Also here are some notable skill feats from the blog:

He aslo scales to Palps who in his early years:

Take note Vader's foes consist of people regarded as the greatest warriors across the entire galaxy.

Last edited:
ReZero sounds dumb but it’s worth mentioning at 14 upon barely just having gotten used to his abilities, Obito went 1 to 1 with Minato who had slain over 1000 Ninja and was given a flee on sight order on top of sealing the 9 Tails, inventing the Rasengan, becoming a perfect Sage, and probably more. He’s also taken on Kakashi who is a master of the sharingan with half his Kamui power who could take on people far stronger than him and immortals with pure tactical prowess and intuition and is so good at copying enemy jutsu his title is the Copycat Ninja. And he also took on Naruto plenty times who in the war had extrasensory perception, mastered Sage Mode, invented a S Rank Jutsu and beat the same immortal Kakashi fought with it, beat the Paths of Pain mostly, and who’s a Taijutsu master.

Naruto and Deku are also both genius fighters in their own right, them combined sounds absolutely terrifying. I listed some good feats for Naruto but Deku has some as well and more IQ points than Naruto. Deku has taken on opponents who could kill with a touch, made use of Gentle’s elasticized air which was invisible and sniped him from far away or using that air, mastered use of all his 7 quirks including in tandem, and beat a highly highly trained sniper. He also should scale to Mirio who took on all Class 1-A and ran the hands with Overhaul for 5 minutes quirkless who again could kill with a touch. Add on their powers and abilities (Truth Seeking Orbs, Kurama Avatar, Danger Sense, Black Whip, etc.) and it’s cracked

Also since the RE:Zero stans are 100% bringing up precog and enhance senses. Here is some of Vader's feats on that regard:

1. Enhanced Senses and Extrasensory Perception (By using Force Senses, Anakin can extend his reach to his environment and gain a degree of cosmic awareness as the Living Force reveals itself to him.[6] He can amplify his physical senses to extreme degrees,[6] and also perceive what his eyes cannot, allowing him to anticipate attacks, detect ambushes, and even sense the thoughts of others.[1] He can feel the presence of nearby lifeforms, and distinguish enemies from allies by their distinct life signatures.[6] His senses can also preemptively warn him of imminent danger.[7] The range of his senses are so extensive that he can sense others who are lightyears away,[8][9] and even detect objects in realspace while he is in hyperspace[10])
  2. Precognition (Through their connection with the Unifying Force,[11] a Jedi can perceive events in the future before they occur.[4] Even as a child Anakin displayed a natural talent with this ability,[12] and often would often experience premonitions of events that would occur decades later.[13] The range of Precognition could extend from allowing one to forsee every major and minor event in large scale battles[14] to even aiding in hyperspace navigation to prevent one from colliding against objects mid flight[15])
He is also resistant to precog:

I also wonder how his opponents deal with this:

I am strictly going to answer on skill since thats what i am mainly knowledgeable about
Meanwhile Vader has surpassed galactic-history worth of warriors who fought wars scaling entire star systems
Also here are some notable skill feats from the blog:

He aslo scales to Palps who in his early years:

Take note Vader's foes consist of people regarded as the greatest warriors across the entire galaxy.
As far as i am aware defeating a massive group of fodders isnt a skill feat but moreso a stamina feat. As stated earlier you would need feats of doing stupid shit like attacking your opponents vitals while your mind is floating in a void with the inability to think to be able to compare to RZ characters, based strictly on a duel based on sword skill Theresia would simply see the faults of Vader as he tries to hit her only to be countered.

Theresia can hit stuff she cant sense upto a layer of ability, can sense hostlity, prescence, aura and she can react to stuff that she cant even perceive with her instinctive reaction
Thats not combat applicable
Thats not useful as its a different type of precog then Theresia
If Theresia is truly ever challenged she will momentarily enter a state where she will far surpass her capabilities and unleash her most perfect slash ever. Wilhelm Van Astrea, a comparable character in a life or death situation got a temporary amp where he managed to block 3 attacks of comparable speed and blitz'd his opponents. Theresia scales directly to him in this key
Even mid-low tier ReZero characters can shake off a simple Shamak which cuts off your mind and all your senses from your body making it impossible to think. Mind you, they are all an eternity behind Theresia
Can he do this against a ranged sword slash btw? Theresia can unleash multiple sword slashes which aren't technically energy or mana. And well, she upscales massively from Ram and Garfiel who have damage transferal and attack reflection
The rest are haxes so i am not concerned with them, any of them that are instant kill will automatically be banned anyway

Last edited:
ReZero sounds dumb but it’s worth mentioning at 14 upon barely just having gotten used to his abilities, Obito went 1 to 1 with Minato who had slain over 1000 Ninja and was given a flee on sight order on top of sealing the 9 Tails, inventing the Rasengan, becoming a perfect Sage, and probably more.
Again i dont see how the number of your enemies matter at all

Cecilus at like 9 yrs old decimated an army of thousands and he could have deleted entire cities and countries if he was left loose and this mf lost to Julius and again vs another divine general both of whom will be no diffed against Theresia

He’s also taken on Kakashi who is a master of the sharingan with half his Kamui power who could take on people far stronger than him and immortals with pure tactical prowess and intuition and is so good at copying enemy jutsu his title is the Copycat Ninja.
kakashi is kinda like Ram ngl (Except probably not as good at combat knowledge considering she can copy a ******* authority and amp herself up like a quintilllion times)
And he also took on Naruto plenty times who in the war had extrasensory perception, mastered Sage Mode, invented a S Rank Jutsu and beat the same immortal Kakashi fought with it, beat the Paths of Pain mostly, and who’s a Taijutsu master.
Aside from Sage mode naruto being able to sense Limbo, which doesn't get added to his ESP, everything he has, Theresia does as well and more

Last edited:
Naruto and Deku are also both genius fighters in their own right, them combined sounds absolutely terrifying. I listed some good feats for Naruto but Deku has some as well and more IQ points than Naruto. Deku has taken on opponents who could kill with a touch, made use of Gentle’s elasticized air which was invisible and sniped him from far away or using that air, mastered use of all his 7 quirks including in tandem, and beat a highly highly trained sniper. He also should scale to Mirio who took on all Class 1-A and ran the hands with Overhaul for 5 minutes quirkless who again could kill with a touch. Add on their powers and abilities (Truth Seeking Orbs, Kurama Avatar, Danger Sense, Black Whip, etc.) and it’s cracked
Listen. The moment Theresia picked up her sword she not only mastered it but every single martial arts and weapon there ever was.
Deku has higher iq points tho def agree on that

Looks like yall got busy while I was gone.

Anyways I still don't see anything here that Theresia can't handle skill wise. Its cool to be above countless fighters and what not, but Theresia is at a level that can never be reached by the best of fighters, no matter how much they train they can never reach her. Like @SatellaTheWoE says any moves new to her won't work on her again after she sees it once, so with Meguna providing defense and her own list of abilities + the abilities of Erza she kinda just end up outskilling Darth Vader eventually assuming she doesn't already.

Damn it looks like @SatellaTheWoE responded to everything better than I ever could + I will see if i can get help for Erza's skill feats since shes also great in combat as well (I haven't watched FT I just picked her cuz she got red hair).

Also do not forget the hax support that Meguna and Nacht gives Thereza. I believe that anything Theresia can't handle can be handled by Erza, Nacht and Meguna's abilities.

Ayo?

that's uh gonna be an issue for a lot people in this tournament that aren't Thereza of course because according to Erza's page.. The Holy Hammer protects Thererza from all the effects of "Real Nightmare", which includes abilities such as Transmutation, Age Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Attack Reflection, Matter Manipulation, Magic Absorption, Memory Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Sense Manipulation, and Madness Manipulation.

Also no matter how impresive Vader's ESP is he is gonna need layered ESP to perceive Neguna assuming they are on the battlefield within mana zone's darkness and aren't chilling in a shadow or something. Cuz Nacht who could temporarily evade ESP naturally, was caught when he showed the slightest bit of emotion. Then he used Mana Zone and uh... that rendered ESP totally useless considering its completely dark and silent and Nacht can attack omnidirectionally.

Mahoraga should be able to adapt to any and all phenomenon in Jujutsu Kaisen, and they have a massive range of hax so I won't be surprised if Mahoraga just negs most of the damage dealing haxes by simply experiencing all these attacks while being defended against them by Neguna and Thereza.

Also as a last resort, Sukuna will begin chanting to throw a slash (or a plethora of slashes to make it hard for his opponent to evade) that cuts anything including space and the world within space. Dr. White kinda uh... wanked this a little bit and it got accepoted so its a pretty impressive slash than the average dura neg space cutting slash.

Theresia can hit stuff she cant sense upto a layer of ability, can sense hostlity, prescence, aura and she can react to stuff that she cant even perceive the her with her instinctive reaction

Thats not combaf applicable

Thats not useful as its a different type of precog then Theresia

If Theresia is truly ever challenged she will momentarily enter a state where she will far surpass her capabilities and unleash her most perfect slash ever. Wilhelm Van Astrea, a comparable character in a life or death situation got a temporary amp where he managed to block 3 attacks of comaprable speed and blitz his opponents. Theresia scales directly to him in this key

Even mid-low tier ReZero characters can shake off a simple Shamak which cuts off your mind and all your senses from your body making it impossible to think. Mind you, they are all an eternity behind Theresia

Can he do this with a ranged sword slash btw? Theresia can unleash multiple sword slashes which aren't technically energy or mana. And well, she upscales massively from Ram and Garfiel who have damage transferal and attack reflection
The rest are haxes so i am not concerned with them, any of them that are instant kill will automatically be banned anyway
Force rage is one-shot worthy AP amp, he just crushes with TK. He also has force speed which can be used to quicken a Jedi’s movement and reflexes, amplifying it to such a degree that opponents that could previously contend with the user appeared to be moving in slow motion.
Meanwhile he could easily onehot+speed blitz via amps all before she her AD kicks in. Vader also feed on negative emotions which are further amplified with:

Fear Manipulation and Madness Manipulation (Type 2; With Force Horror Vader can inflict visions of infinity on the mind and render his victim too terrified to defend themself,[27] Vader's use of this ability was so potent that he could send a Force Sensitive into an indefinite catatonic state.[97][98][99][100] His mere presence radiates so much dark side energy, that he can cause others to begin cowering from him[101] similarly to Bane who's mere rage can send those in presence into madness[102])

Regarding precog...

Precognition is a particular application of Force Sense that can be used to perceive events in the future before they occur. Jedi and Sith both used this ability in combat to anticipate their opponent’s movements, while also obfuscating the future to their advantage. Thus, lightsaber duels required equal amounts of skill and Force power. Dark Side adepts such as Skere Kaan could apply their precognitive abilities in ways to aid them in large scale battles, foreseeing each minor and major event. Even as a child Vader exhibited a natural talent with the Unified Force’s precognitive functions, and often experienced premonitions of events that would occur decades later in his dreams.

Vader can also view detailed events in the future with time-frames of a few seconds, called double vision. Jedi can predict movements shortly in advance with it. This can be used in the middle of combat or even to assist in flying a spaceship. He can spam the usage of double vision, having done so to evade multiple mass shadows in Hyperspace, though overdoing this might result in Vader being left exhausted.

Also I dont think anyone could survive TK which is quite precise with the Force. He has disabled and destroyed a bomb in someone's head, burst a person’s heart and is noted to be able to rip eyes from a head. Without much effort, he can rip off the helmet of a target without injuring the rest of his body. Xizor states Vader can stop hearts and lungs from working with the Force. He can even control the muscles of corpses to fire guns they were holding in mid combat, or force two Inquisitors to stab each other. He can also make/work on Holocrons, which requires making adjustments at the sub-atomic level, though this takes time and concentration. Being able to open a Holocron implies you are highly adept with the Force.

Vader is also capable of multi-tasking with the Force. Battlefront shows that Vader can Force choke while deflecting enemy fire and also throw his lightsaber at the same time. He can Force choke while also stopping objects being thrown at him. He’s also shown the ability to use telekinesis without hand movements, doing so while severely injured to kill Darth Momin, and using TK when pointing with his lightsaber against Luke on Cloud City. Lastly, Vader is able to use Force barriers in conjunction with other attacks, such as a push.

Looks like yall got busy while I was gone.

Anyways I still don't see anything here that Theresia can't handle skill wise. Its cool to be above countless fighters and what not, but Theresia is at a level that can never be reached by the best of fighters, no matter how much they train they can never reach her. Like @SatellaTheWoE says any moves new to her won't work on her again after she sees it once, so with Meguna providing defense and her own list of abilities + the abilities of Erza she kinda just end up outskilling Darth Vader eventually assuming she doesn't already.

Damn it looks like @SatellaTheWoE responded to everything better than I ever could + I will see if i can get help for Erza's skill feats since shes also great in combat as well (I haven't watched FT I just picked her cuz she got red hair).

Also do not forget the hax support that Meguna and Nacht gives Thereza. I believe that anything Theresia can't handle can be handled by Erza, Nacht and Meguna's abilities.

Ayo?

that's uh gonna be an issue for a lot people in this tournament that aren't Thereza of course because according to Erza's page.. The Holy Hammer protects Thererza from all the effects of "Real Nightmare", which includes abilities such as Transmutation, Age Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Attack Reflection, Matter Manipulation, Magic Absorption, Memory Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Sense Manipulation, and Madness Manipulation.

Also no matter how impresive Vader's ESP is he is gonna need layered ESP to perceive Neguna assuming they are on the battlefield within mana zone's darkness and aren't chilling in a shadow or something. Cuz Nacht who could temporarily evade ESP naturally, was caught when he showed the slightest bit of emotion. Then he used Mana Zone and uh... that rendered ESP totally useless considering its completely dark and silent and Nacht can attack omnidirectionally.

Mahoraga should be able to adapt to any and all phenomenon in Jujutsu Kaisen, and they have a massive range of hax so I won't be surprised if Mahoraga just negs most of the damage dealing haxes by simply experiencing all these attacks while being defended against them by Neguna and Thereza.

Also as a last resort, Sukuna will begin chanting to throw a slash (or a plethora of slashes to make it hard for his opponent to evade) that cuts anything including space and the world within space. Dr. White kinda uh... wanked this a little bit and it got accepoted so its a pretty impressive slash than the average dura neg space cutting slash.
Regarding Megumi uhhhh....I thought its just Megumi not Sukuna. I believe Meguna is only on Sukuna's profile. Also Megumi dies via force crush before Maho comes. His curse energy, aka negative emotions, does nothing but make Vader, who passively absorbs negative emotions, stronger.

Also you all seem to ignore the fact Vader's skill surpassing everyone in the galaxy, across its history. The same galaxy that involves countless wars across entire systems, which is a much higher standard than being the greatest in you own little world.

I don't see the resistance Theresia (can I pls call her Re:Zero chick cause her name is a mouthful to type lol) has help against Vader's TK, which targets internal organs. Its not really bio manip in the traditional sense, however is she resist matter manip then good news!! Vader's explosion and decontruction probabaly wont work lol.

ESP is not Vader needs. He has precog to counter sneak attacks. Sukuna (IF we are using him) might not be that effective cause:

I also dont see how anyone deals with Obito's Izanagi+regen+Kamui+TSO combo

I am strictly going to answer on skill since thats what i am mainly knowledgeable about

As far as i am aware defeating a massive group of fodders isnt a skill feat but moreso a stamina feat. As stated earlier you would need feats of doing stupid shit like attacking your opponents vitals while your mind is floating in a void with the inability to think to be able to compare to RZ characters, based strictly on a duel based on sword skill Theresia would simply see the faults of Vader as he tries to hit her only to be countered.
Are you refering the Palpatine feat? If so, Palps was literally handicapping himself by not using the force and using a weapon is not used to. Thats a skill feat. Vader could also detect weaknesses

I already gave my opinion that Vaders TK should be banned since its basically a one shot kill and thus breaks the rule of this tournament
About the amp tho, RZ characters while fighting can slow down their perception speed so much that comparable characters are basically stopped for them, they can also deal with attacks that they cant percieve in speed
So basically they can handle blitz worthy attacks until their own AD catches up
Meanwhile he could easily onehot+speed blitz via amps all before she her AD kicks in. Vader also feed on negative emotions which are further amplified with:

Fear Manipulation and Madness Manipulation (Type 2; With Force Horror Vader can inflict visions of infinity on the mind and render his victim too terrified to defend themself,[27] Vader's use of this ability was so potent that he could send a Force Sensitive into an indefinite catatonic state.[97][98][99][100] His mere presence radiates so much dark side energy, that he can cause others to begin cowering from him[101] similarly to Bane who's mere rage can send those in presence into madness[102])
Fear Manipulation is smth that is unlikely to work overall especially when Theresia already has Supernatural Willpower
Regarding precog...

Precognition is a particular application of Force Sense that can be used to perceive events in the future before they occur. Jedi and Sith both used this ability in combat to anticipate their opponent’s movements, while also obfuscating the future to their advantage. Thus, lightsaber duels required equal amounts of skill and Force power. Dark Side adepts such as Skere Kaan could apply their precognitive abilities in ways to aid them in large scale battles, foreseeing each minor and major event. Even as a child Vader exhibited a natural talent with the Unified Force’s precognitive functions, and often experienced premonitions of events that would occur decades later in his dreams.

Vader can also view detailed events in the future with time-frames of a few seconds, called double vision. Jedi can predict movements shortly in advance with it. This can be used in the middle of combat or even to assist in flying a spaceship. He can spam the usage of double vision, having done so to evade multiple mass shadows in Hyperspace, though overdoing this might result in Vader being left exhausted.
So he has a slight idea of what the future will do...
Ram's claravoyance is so potent she can read her oppoennts better than if she was reading their mind and she knows what they will do before they themselves knew it, in a stat equalized battle Theresia will come out on top so she absolutely can deal with this
Not to mention the skill gap between them is so massive Theresia normally would just overwhelm him even if he could see a bit into the future
He would also get exhausted from spamming it while Theresia..can do so nornally
Which is why i think we shouldnt allow it
Also you all seem to ignore the fact Vader's skill surpassing everyone in the galaxy, across its history. The same galaxy that involves countless wars across entire systems, which is a much higher standard than being the greatest in you own little world.
The little world having skill gods is pretty relevant if you ask me
I mean theresia could travel to the same galaxies and no diff EVERYBODY if they are all fodder compared to her
The overall range of destruction isnt relevant at all
Also RZ's "little world" is the same place where Reid comes from who can cut down dimensions, concepts, black holes and Space-time with sheer skill alone
ESP is not Vader needs. He has precog to counter sneak attacks.
Theresia can hide her aura against people who are comparable to her but yeah i think precog might help in defending him but he cant keep it on at all times right? Othwrwise his stamina will run out
I also dont see how anyone deals with Obito's Izanagi+regen+Kamui+TSO combo
I am just gonna wait and see what is and isnt allowed for now since some abilities obviously need to be banned here otherwise its just a hax stomp for one side or the other unless i am missing smth

Oh yeah also forgot to mention that Theresia has low high regen negation due to the blessing of the death god and her opponent will bleed to death if she even gives them a minor scratch

Countless wars? Countless enemies? Galaxies? Who ******* cares.

None of that shit matters when it comes to skill. For all we know fighters across the galaxy are average or possibly even below average compared to earth's standards. Emphasizing the fact that countless battles happen across the galaxy doesn't do jack shit. We need more details on those battles and wars. We need feats.

For all we know the Vader's skill feats in the blog up there are enough to take down practically anyone in the galaxy. Not to mention Vader has too much power and hax compared to almost anyone. So yeah the only skills I recognize here in this match are what is in that blog and Theresia alone no diffs it with her own skill feats, and skill based abilities. She is the pinnacle of sworrdsmanship. She is so skilled that the most skilled swordsman below her thinks her skill can never be reached in a lifetime or eternity. Anyone who can correct imperfections in fighting styles can never match her in said fighting style meaning perfection is meaningless. That's how skilled she is.

Anything unknown to her will never work on her again after she sees it once. And I doubt there is shit unknown to her considering she knows and transcends all (except like 2-3 people above her) of the skill based abilities from vastly skilled swordsmen in that blog @SatellaTheWoE sent.

Also she can use 6 arms with 6 swords on them thanks to Erza so uh... that enhances Theresia's skill with just one sword.

Concerning all these Force Shenanigans,

LS is equal so TK can be resisted in a general sense, as for the unconventional usages of TK, Neguna and Thereza are still fine via a multitude of ways especially via distraction or adaptation and so on.

Neguna would just heal any non lethal damage Thereza might get, infact the deer can use RCT on Theresia to heal missing body parts even lethal ones like the heart, while simultaneously disorienting Vader with shadow clones, sound based paralysis inducement (temporary), rendering the Force Sense useless with Mana Zone since its not layered (Nacht's mana zone turns the whole area into a silent pitch black and renders those with ESP+EH with the ability to sense life force and predict the future useless, while simultaneously attacking his opponents relentlessly from every direction; besides even if Vader sees the future all he will see is more darkness, he wouldn't even be able to see or hear his ass get beat). Thereza even has their own regen so all these dumb Force annoyances aren't a factor in this match anymore. Note: The only way to affect Nacht's shadow magic is to have NPI that affects things that don't physically exist (because Nacht is manipulating actual shadows and not some darkness magic shit in most fictions)

Also, Mahoraga would simply adapt to any lethal effects of the force after some time, its not like anyone can one shot it while simultaneously dealing with other shadow shinigamis of equal stats, shadow clones of equal stats, mana zone darkness, shadow arms, and Thereza (who can already defend herself with not just her skill and abilities but with the help of shinigamis healing her). So Vader's multitasking is good, but not THAT good. So Mahoraga is most definitely a wincon here and can counter annoying shit like Obito's Izanagi+regen+Kamui+TSO combo (he is most likely gonna counter regen by copying Sukuna ability to attack the soul, the effects of TSO can also be countered considering phenomenon exists in JJK similar to TSO's effects; Izanagi can't be spammed and its used defensively anyway and to cause someone to drop their guard, which isn't happening for Thereza thats for sure). Neguna doesn't even need to summon Mahoraga considering he just put his wheel on his back summoning is probably just better strategy wise.

Neguna has shit like damage reduction and can further amp themselves with more and more devil power, infact by combining devils their power massively increases. an increasein magic power leads to an increase in speed as well. On top of magic power boots, Nacht has a devil power called Felis Mode that boosts speeds to the point that he can dodge danmaku and massive attacks that litter the battlefield all from those already faster than him. Mana Zone is also a magic power amp that allows the user to manipulate the space around them thus allowing them to evade attacks mid air or at point blank range while also casting spells from any where in the space and at any direction making dodging quite literally impossible. Natch's mana zone has a special property to induce darkness in the whole area and ive told you how effective this is already. So Vader's rage amps or any other amps are taken care of.

Note: cursed energy is not negative emotion, its born from it. There's a difference. Not to mention Vader wouldve gotten cursed and ******* died if he tried to take in cursed energy.

Edit: You should probably check the restricted abilities for Obito... i dont think Izanagi can be used since thats Reality Warping

Last edited:
So what can these guys do when Naruto uses Truth Seeking Orbs for blocking or attacking or uses his mountain sized Kurama Avatar with Tailed Beast Bombs? Also Rasenshuriken which does cellular damage. Skill is gonna have to hard carry against this arsenal, plus the fact Erza’s partner isn’t very useful from what I can tell while the Naruto team has 4 great and highly haxxed/skilled characters.

So what can these guys do when Naruto uses Truth Seeking Orbs for blocking or attacking or uses his mountain sized Kurama Avatar with Tailed Beast Bombs? Also Rasenshuriken which does cellular damage. Skill is gonna have to hard carry against this arsenal, plus the fact Erza’s partner isn’t very useful from what I can tell while the Naruto team has 4 great and highly haxxed/skilled characters.
Well, a character the size of a mountain would cause a lot of damage in the closed corridors that are the interior of the Death Star.

Yeah anything that lands on Thereza and Neguna can be healed. Assuming those attacks aren't dealt with, with like a force field or dodged or something. Its not like TSO can move by itself to block attacks it can't see.

While Kurama does his suicide attacks Neguna can survive in space and save Thereza by taking themselves to a save spot.

Sorry did you just say Erza's teammates aren't useful? Lmaooooooooo the person she is fused with is a literal skill god while Nacht and Sukuna are very skilled in their own right especially when it comes to how they use their spells and techniques. Neguna is also a very good support for Erza and Theresia, so even if Theresia's skill is goated, she still has massive support from Erza, Nacht, Meguna, Mahoraga, other shinigamis, shadow arms, shadow clones, and shadow dogs. Thereza has no problem.

Yeah anything that lands on Thereza and Neguna can be healed. Assuming those attacks aren't dealt with, with like a force field or dodged or something. Its not like TSO can move by itself to block attacks it can't see.

While Kurama does his suicide attacks Neguna can survive in space and save Thereza by taking themselves to a save spot.

Sorry did you just say Erza's teammates aren't useful? Lmaooooooooo the person she is fused with is a literal skill god while Nacht and Sukuna are very skilled in their own right especially when it comes to how they use their spells and techniques. Neguna is also a very good support for Erza and Theresia, so even if Theresia's skill is goated, she still has massive support from Erza, Nacht, Meguna, Mahoraga, other shinigamis, shadow arms, shadow clones, and shadow dogs. Thereza has no problem.
You chose someone very OP in terms of skill, right?

Well, I'll wait to see if someone comes up with some massive feat of skill from the other team, before I start counting votes.

TSO would erase on contact with either enemy so they are something that would need to be worked around, I don’t think a forcefield would work

I meant Megumi and Nacht who are mainly support. I don’t think they meant Sukuna, the profile is only up to Shibuya. Idk Nacht but Megumi can’t compare to anyone on the opposing team skill wise and he’s not that heavy on hax.

Yeah I know,

Thats why its Meguna not Megumi

Its sukuna with megumis body. Sukuna's profile should be good enough at least.

Nacht is also skilled enough to fight Asta for two days straight. And Asta is extremely skilled as well with several skill based abilities and precog.

TSO would erase on contact with either enemy so they are something that would need to be worked around, I don’t think a forcefield would work

Forcefield was for RS not TSO.

TSO can be worked around via sheer skill especially from Thereza, and many stealth-like abilities that ive mentioned. I mean its not like TSO can interact with shadows so Nacht's side is fine and Sukuna's existence cutting slash is still a thing so yeah TSO and RS aren't a big problem they are just very unlikely wincons.

Yeah that dude is a skill god to skill gods… but I was kinda going for the red hair combat queen theme.

Alright yall need to put more RESPECT (also, thought take this one with a gain of salt as it does state "outdated") on Vaders skill. Even besides that, the Star Wars galaxy is FAR from "fodder" in skill. Some examples include Tuskin Raiders, ARC Troopers (both I'd consider to be on the low end of skill in SW), Yaddle,  Dooku, General Grievous, Cal Kestis, Obi Wan, Plo Koon, and much more (also this is just some notable individuals in SW, there is a bunch more). Also Darth scales too or above all people/groups I have mentioned here in power, skill, and experience. (If offsite respect treads are not allowed or if cited respect threads are faulty I will amend the mistakes and find different sources)

Also if Soul Caliber Vader consists of only Canon Vader then disregard any Legends feats/scaling.

Also also, I'm only here to clarify Vaders skill I don't know or care too much about the actual match-up

(Bruh mobile sucks, accidentally posted this like 2 time before I finished typing lol)

Alright yall need to put more RESPECT (also, thought take this one with a gain of salt as it does state "outdated") on Vaders skill. Even besides that, the Star Wars galaxy is FAR from "fodder" in skill. Some examples include Tuskin Raiders, ARC Troopers (both I'd consider to be on the low end of skill in SW), Yaddle,  Dooku, General Grievous, Cal Kestis, Obi Wan, Plo Koon, and much more (also this is just some notable individuals in SW, there is a bunch more). Also Darth scales too or above all people/groups I have mentioned here in power, skill, and experience. (If offsite respect treads are not allowed or if cited respect threads are faulty I will amend the mistakes and find different sources)

Also if Soul Caliber Vader consists of only Canon Vader then disregard any Legends feats/scaling.

Also also, I'm only here to clarify Vaders skill I don't know or care too much about the actual match-up

(Bruh mobile sucks, accidentally posted this like 2 time before I finished typing lol)
After having gone through every profile i can say it clearly that you brought absolutely nothing new to the table.
Having statements of being a "great swordsman" means shit when comparing with different verses because even the greatest of swordsman with prodigal talent are literal eternity behind Theresia while having way better feats than anything i have seen from them
Also, the problem is you cant upscale characters skill by upscaling from weaker characters. Even if Vader is the strongest of them all if he lacks feats of stuff like instinctive reaction or Info analysis then he straight up doesn't have it.
Re Zero specifically has a skill power system which goes up from a point and everybody has shown that they follow the system at a pretty consistent rate

Last edited:
I don’t really get how we ever downplayed or disrespected Vader. We acknowledge everything Vader can do skill wise, Theresia is simply just far more skilled in comparison.

After having gone through every profile i can say it clearly that you brought absolutely nothing new to the table.
Having statements of being a "great swordsman" means shit when comparing with different verses because even the greatest of swordsman with prodigal talent are literal eternity behind Theresia while having way better feats than anything i have seen from them
Eh ok, personally I disagree, but like I said don't really care about the match-up
Also, the problem is you cant upscale characters skill by upscaling from weaker characters.
Vader has show direct skill feats against Obi-Wan, Dooku, the Tuskin Raiders, and Cal Kestis. I included them to both exemplify Vaders skill (as he has defeated or match them) and to show that Star Wars isn't filled with skill-less nobody's, Yaddle was included to exemplify Dooku's skill and to show the verses skill, General Grievous was included for the same reasons as Yaddle but instead to exemplify Obi-Wan's skill.
Even if Vader is the strongest of them all if he lacks feats of stuff like instinctive reaction or Info analysis then he straight up doesn't have it.
Never claimed he did, and if the Threads did and didn't provide evidence, then he either doesn't have it, or they didn't find the proper scans.
Re Zero specifically has a skill power system which goes up from a point and everybody has shown that they follow the system at a pretty consistent rate
Eh ok

I don’t really get how we ever downplayed or disrespected Vader. We acknowledge everything Vader can do skill wise, Theresia is simply just far more skilled in comparison.
Countless wars? Countless enemies? Galaxies? Who ******* cares.

None of that shit matters when it comes to skill. For all we know fighters across the galaxy are average or possibly even below average compared to earth's standards. Emphasizing the fact that countless battles happen across the galaxy doesn't do jack shit. We need more details on those battles and wars. We need feats.

For all we know the Vader's skill feats in the blog up there are enough to take down practically anyone in the galaxy. Not to mention Vader has too much power and hax compared to almost anyone.
No offense but down playing SW as a verse skill wise also downplays Vader by proxy

Edit: Also B-1 Battle Droid solos

Last edited:
Yeah I was referring to the countless combat life forms across the galaxy not Vader himself or any notable SW characters.

You said it yourself ^
Yes, but I was arguing that even the lowest teirs are quite skilled for being, well, in the lowest teirs. I get your point however, Star Wars lowest of the low (or people who are more skilled than the average citizen) may not be as skilled as other verses as most are pirates or common criminals or guards who aren't too skilled, but like I said a while ago I'm really a not Star Wars expert, only really knowledgeable on mainstream content but nothing like Legends.

Yeah of course being a fighter in general needs one to be more skilled than the average person. However, the dude I replied kept spamming how vast the galaxy is as though being more skilled than a trillion life forms is more impressive than being more skilled than 100. Assuming 100 being just as skilled as the trillion, it doesn’t matter if there’s no detail about how skilled each of those trillions are to themselves. In Re: Zero we get a ton of feats among many fighters and we can determine a hierarchy and see how many abilities that are executed via sheer skill and not hax. Then we just put the best fighters on top of all the verse’s fighters, and Theresia above the best fighters in such a way that their perfectness in combat skill is still meaningless to her. Meaning all those abilities born through skill are nothing to her. And her level is unreachable in an eternity of training. Not to mention she has accelerated development on her skill on top of this. So even if somehow in some way Vader is as skilled as her, she will immediately surpass him after seeing his attack once.

Okay, that seems pretty decisive... Do you want this to be a 7-vote match (VSBattle Pattern), 3 votes (FC/OC Pattern) or do you want me to just end the match with the most likely winner (Which in this case seems be Shadow Demons and Warrior Princess)?

I personally would do a time limit and end the match with the most votes. Since a lot of time has passed you can end it now ig with the most votes. It’s 3-0 (or 3-2 if you count those participating in the match without voting and remove those who said they don’t care).

Back