• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

the joker vs curious george

"YOU GET WHAT YOU ******* DESERVE!"

bang

with a flex of his index finger, arthur fleck blows murray franklin's brains out. almost everyone in the audience screams and runs away. one of these people is ted shackleford, also known as the man with the yellow hat, who had brought his pet monkey along to watch the show. after escaping the scene of the crime, ted realizes that his monkey has gone missing.

"..george? george!"

meanwhile, arthur slowly walks up to the camera.

"good night, and always remember: that's life!"

suddenly, the joker hears someone moving around nearby. he looks in the direction of the sound and sees a small chimpanzee. recognizing the chimp from a book he'd read at some point, he asks it a question.

"how about another joke, curious george?"

"oo oo aa oo aa aa"

arthur fleck vs curious george

both start a meter away from each other, george is bloodlusted

the eponymous protagonist of joker, a critically acclaimed masterpiece known for actor joaquin phoenix's amazing performance as the aforementioned protagonist, as well as the film's dark tones and portrayal of mental illness: 2

c u r i o u s‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎g e o r g e : 9

Last edited:
this is entirely unrelated but fandom is so ******* aggressive with their shitty "new look", i swear to god every time i open fandom it changes back to this "new look" and it just burns my eyes ffs

I'm pretty sure he doesn't and has it avaliable in his hands at the start of the fight

The-Joker-and-Curious-George-random-4204336-480-455.jpg

The starting distance between them is gonna be either at least 3-10 meters or tens of meters because of sba so joker should be able to pull out his gun

Back