• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Kirby Thread

Hmm I momentarily removed that ability, can someone make a thread about it as like Cal said, this isn't the thread.

Also, that's Invincibility not intangibility @Cal.

Whoever added that ability is probably going to be warned if there is no proof of it.

Buterfly effect, it's the concept that small causes can have large effects, if i didn't post that comment Kirby would still wrongly have the power of intangibility.

You definitely didn't play Until Dawn.

@SD. Watched gameplay footage. By invincible, they mean intangible, considering Ghost Kirby disappears and no one is able to touch him. Ghost Kirby is naturally invincible anyway due to being a form Kirby takes when he runs out of health in KF/KFDX. Can't deplete what's not there.

Ah that makes sense.

I'll probably have to add the note about him technically having to die first to use it as well.

Ok. So I was thinking, Plasma Wisp is living plasma right? Wouldn't he be Massivly Hypersonic+ like Rotom from Pokemon? I know that is REALLY slow for the Kirbyverse but it is all we have to go on right now.

Back