• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Lich King VS Femto (Griffith)

I don't know much about Femto, but I do know a lot about Arthas and his abilities.

For Striking Potency, he defeated Illidan, Mal'Ganis, Sylvanas and tons of other characters with attack potencies that could potentially bust planets. Also, he could instakill the Army of Heroes in Icecrown Citadel. Now, some may see this as weird since we don't actually know the power of the Heroes according to lore, but we beat demi-gods and literal planet busters. If we CAN'T beat Arthas, even with the help of possibly the most powerful Paladin currently ( Tirion ) then there's something very special about this guy. Arthas possesses a large variety of powerful magic and techniques in battle. Considering Gut and some others I do know about from Berserk, Arthas takes this with quite ease.

For Durability, check up there ( The Heroes thing ), but other than this, Arthas showed to be able to tank attacks from powerful opponents, like some Dragons from the Blue Dragonflight and quite powerful demons as Illidan. They aren't powerful enough to bust planets IMO, but Illidan, especially Illidan, is Mountain Buster MINIMUM, so it gives him at least decent durability. Point to Arthas (?).

For Speed, Arthas isn't known or has incredible feats for this. But in WoW books, I remember him being seen as a blur in battles with his sword, so maybe quick enough? No idea here, point to Femto (?). Since its equalized, I don't think it matters much.

OK, I checked on Femto attacks.

Causality Manipulation: I don't think it will matter much against Arthas where he has a instakill attack that has the range of the top of the Icecrown Citadel, which is quite big. Unless Femto can outrun this, I don't think he can survive it, even if he knows it's coming right at him.

Spatial Manipulation: Probably the one thing Arthas may have a problem with. He can probably tank the Vaccuum-like attack unless it's an ACTUAL Black Hole. He's tanked worse attacks. Arthas has also fought people with similar magic proportions and has resisted to mind-control ( Killing Ner'Zhul and becoming one solo entity ). Redirecting attacks won't matter much since this is 1v1.

I don't think we ever saw Femto's full abilities, and from what I see, until Femto gets better Striking, Durability, Techniques and Battle Prowess feats than Arthas, I think he wins quite handedly. And even then, I still think Arthas' magic and prowess are superior.

TL,DR: Arthas is IMO better at everything, we need to wait Femto show more of his powers to get a verdict, and even then, I still think Arthas gets this.

Back