• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most scary things start off innocent (HABIT vs Monika)

"All things truly wicked start from innocence" - Ernest Hemingway.

I would say that this quote sums up both of these characters perfectly, wouldn't you? What started as an innocent fitness channel and dating game quickly descended into horror. So let's make their reality-warping main antagonists fight each other! I know I said I wasn't gonna do this matchup but eh, why not? I wanted to make a HABIT thread so I made a thumbnail for this. Also, here is a fight setup: A brown-haired, bearded man who wielded a shotgun and a pair of glasses anxiously glanced around as a brown-haired man who was donned in blue jeans, a hat that read "Quentin Tarantino's Death Proof" and a shirt that had Haunter from Pokémon propped a window open, shortly chuckling after this. "Uh, HABIT, why are we breaking into a school?" The bearded man questioned as the other man gripped his machete's sheath, took out the machete, and began to wave it around. After this, HABIT answered Vincent "Vinnie" Caffarello's inquiry. "Stick-In-The-Mud wants me to kidnap this average hentai protagonist kid so he can get a new proxie, in return he'll provide me with more victims to torture." HABIT answered as he stepped through the window, Vinnie following shortly after. HABIT and Vinnie snuck around the school until the faint sound of talking met their ears. "I'm guessing that our victim is over there?" Vincent questioned as HABIT quickly retorted. "Right you are, Vinnie." After signaling for Vincent to be quiet, HABIT lightly turned the knob of the door that the sound was originating from half an inch, the knob revolved as HABIT beamed. HABIT took out his Branded Knife, as he turned the knob of the door once more before rushing in and stabbing at the desk that a brown-haired boy and girl sat at as the boy stumbled before his chair fell and landed with a thud, the boy falling with it. Vinnie took a syringe and stabbed at the boy's neck before injecting him with zolpidem. "I'm so sorry, I'm not a bad person." Vincent uttered as the boy quickly passed out. HABIT attempted to stab the girl, who donned a school uniform of a blue skirt and brown sweater vest that had a red bow on top of it, in the throat as she ducked out of the way. "Trying to take my love away from me, I presume?" Monika said as HABIT faced the camera. "The audience wants a show, don't they?" HABIT took out of his knife and got ready to attempt another stab, the fight had begun.

Both are low 2-C for this matchup, both are in-character, they start 5 meters away from each other, both have all of their equipment, the fight takes place at a distorted version of the Literature Club, and speed is equalized.

Spooky machete rabbit ghost: 4 (TheGreatDimentio, Jamesthetaker, Ned the outer god, ThePrimalHunter)

Spooky fourth wall breaker:

Both sort their problems out and become friends on Twitter (Incon):

Last edited:
His mindhax is thought-based and he usually mindhaxes as a first resort or shortly after a fight begins, IIRC.

Ah, so here's my reasoning.

Monika is kind of screwed here. She doesn't have any resistance to HABIT's mindhax, which, since they're thought-based, would be far quicker to do than Monika's deletion. Plus, possession and BFR are things she doesn't resist either, which could distract Monika long enough to inflict mindhax.

With that said, I vote Springtrap.

Back