• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

the mother eater tries to solo your verse

is there anyone in the nasuverse who can beat ME? other than shiki and the root obviously

Digimon: Seeing as she was beaten by a team of trained Megas, safe to assume she gets rekt by her own verse.

Every other verse I would consider, besides Skyrim, gets one-shot.

DW: ME is already incon with TSFG, although the High-High God levels stomped since they have more than 27-D

DC comics: Idk the Multiverse is in shit state.

marvel comics: multi-Eternity rips ME out of the multiverse like he did with Lady Death

probably solos all my other favorite verses

that only affects characters within the DC comics multiverse, it will not affect levels of High God iirc, I said that the multiverse is in a shitty thing because most of 1-A are dead or do not intervene much less tier high 1-A/0 in the current Comics.

And just some tier low 1-C are active in the multiverse

that only affects characters within the DC comics multiverse, it will not affect levels of High God iirc, I said that the multiverse is in a shitty thing because most of 1-A are dead or do not intervene much less tier high 1-A/0 in the current Comics.

as far as i know even the overvoid will be at most 1B

No, like, Overvoid is going to become 1-B not High 1-A dude. DC is getting a major downgrade.

What is the reason for 1-B DC ?
there's many reasons for the downgrade, some of them are that the wiki will stop using a composite Cosmology, and the Cosmology should only have 10-11 dimensions according to the theories it's based on

also, after reading the cosmology blog, there too metaphysical conceptual transcendence bullshit

All my verses get solo'd save for the following

World of Darkness: God, Caine or Lilith don't believe in it

Elder Scrolls: Vivec thrusts

Warhammer: Emprah thinks at it

Reactions: Sus
Back